Sherman

Tattoos

71 posts in this topic

Tattoos, Are they a Turn On or Turn Off?

Depends, nice fresh crisp ones look ok, ones that are twenty years old and starting to smudge and blob, not so good.

Either way, don't do a lot for me, specially if said tattoo is 'Dave' tattooed across the knuckle.... :lol:

I find large, colourful or unusual tattoos a big turn on. Something like this for example

I don't mind the odd butterfly here or there, and like checking them out on ladies when I'm allowed. Girls that have loads of tattoos of all different kinds in seemingly random positions that look like they were made without any planning or thought are a turn off.

Small, discreet tats are OK, but I find the bigger ones a turn off. However, it's still the girl that counts so, provided its not totally over the top, what does it matter.

Raylondoner

love me, love my tatts!!!

Some girls carry them off, some don't, some get ones that suit them, some don't.

Would you guys be disappointed if you didn't realise a girl had them and then she disrobed and had some?

Some girls carry them off, some don't, some get ones that suit them, some don't.

Would you guys be disappointed if you didn't realise a girl had them and then she disrobed and had some?

Provided, as has been said before, they were small and discreet I wouldn't worry. In general I am not keen but that may be because of my age - I am in my late 70s. However I know a fair number of other punters are not keen so I always mention their presence or absence in a FR.

If I did not like them then I would expect a discount but that's all. There was this one woman I booked who had A-204605 tattooed on her arm once, it did not bother me too much so I let it go and the punt proceeded without incident. Later that week I used some of the numbers on my Lotto ticket and won £10.

Makes me think of piercings, but I'm going to start a new thread.

IMHO it is very rare that a tattoo enhances either a male or female body.

I have only seen one large colourful tattoo on the back of an Asian WG which did actually look quite good. Cheryl Cole is managing to ruin her small body with her tattoos.

Mais, chaqu'un a son gout (or "mange tout, mange tout", as Del-Boy would say).

Edited by Zzzorro

I'd agree with this comment, but add that one of those very rare occasions is to be observed on the Dollymopp's arms. She is already wildly desirable, and her tattoos are artistic and interesting and improve (if that is possible) the lady's appearance.

The thing that most annoys me! Is when you book a Girl through an Agency, & it shows that she has no Tattoos. You then turn up for the Punt & find the Girl has One large Butterfly Tattoo on her back, a Snake on her forarm & a Angel tattoo on her finger. Why do they hide Tattoos, when advertising Lady's?

For me I'd have to say I prefer no tattoos, I can't easily explain it but I do find them a slight turn off.

I find it depends on the tattoo/lady and I generally prefer them to be smaller. But I saw the film Girl With The Dragon Tattoo recently and thought the lead character (who had a dragon tattoo covering her entire back) looked great.

It's easy to find tattoos that are tacky but sometimes a person can get away with it and/or it seems to complement the personality of the lady. One WG I see has a pair of lips on her bum with the words 'Kiss Me.' She actually wants to get it removed but I actually quite like it.

I dont mind tatoos, but then I enjoy the "girl from the estate look". Have yet to meet a girl who didnt regret having them done. There are going to be some silly looking pensioners down the line.

For me it depends on the girl and it depends on the tattoo.

Too big or too much bodyart can look very ugly, especially if it virtually covers her whole body.

The right tattoo on the right girl can really enhance their 'exoticism' and sexiness in my opinion and I personally think certain Asian women look fantastic with tattoos.

e.g.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_uJCHGvIp3BA/TGORSWi91_I/AAAAAAAAEOQ/jqWU16AeyLw/s1600/stars_dragon_tattoo_sexy_girl_back_tattoo.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_BcV6KRNRlCc/SfXfuDnWaTI/AAAAAAAAABg/AdxQePvSoEc/s320/girl-tattoos.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_MF2SfL_6haw/SR3enNLzUkI/AAAAAAAABeY/uhASmn6Ax5s/s400/hot-tattoo-girl.jpg

http://rapidcow.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/54df3_tattoo2_by_meghanmargarita.jpg

Edited by BillGoldberg

I find them are right turn off, I have always thought most men do because they are often airbrushed on photos?

Surely a poll for this Mr Sherman?

Depends, nice fresh crisp ones look ok, ones that are twenty years old and starting to smudge and blob, not so good.

Either way, don't do a lot for me, specially if said tattoo is 'Dave' tattooed across the knuckle.... :lol:

I heard very recently that vintage tattoos are making a come back!

Ah the silly things we do when young then regret

I need someone arty to trace over the tats I have and turn them into something else, I have ruled out removal as it is very expensive/painful and does not get rid completely.

S x

I rather like a tatoo, especially on a younger woman, and piercings are interesting. The first modern era girl I met had some very nice ones that you could play with to some considerable effect.

I heard very recently that vintage tattoos are making a come back!

Ah the silly things we do when young then regret

I need someone arty to trace over the tats I have and turn them into something else, I have ruled out removal as it is very expensive/painful and does not get rid completely.

S x

I never even noticed yours until you mentioned them , was far to busy oggling your arse ;-)

Don't go for removal ,my barber has been having one lasered off his arm for about 3 years now , instead of a blurry red heart on his arm he now has a kind of flesh coloured heart shaped scar , would have looked neater cutting his arm off , although not so good for his trade I would think..

I've always been partial to women with well-done tattoos. Not the horrible blurry 'Mum' and a heart type of things but more the Suicide Girl look (yes, yes, I know that's all commercial and stereotypical, but I like the look).

ML

Why do they hide Tattoos, when advertising Lady's?

Surely a tattoo of a particular design in a particular place can identify a lady beyond doubt? Many ladies (ditto punters) like to preserve some anonymity!

I have only seen one large colourful tattoo on the back of an Asian WG which did actually look quite good. Cheryl Cole is managing to ruin her small body with her tattoos.

Mais, chaqu'un a son gout (or "mange tout, mange tout", as Del-Boy would say).

This sums up my view perfectly.

My starting preference is for no tattoos, but having said that most of my best experiences have been with ladies who do have tattoos. In the overall scheme of things tattoos are generally a minor detail set against everything else.

Well!

I have been reading this thread with quite some interest as I have just had my second and third tattoos done, all of two days ago. For about 6 years now I have a tattoo on my left bicep, no colour just black, a japanese design of a tiger. As of thursday I now also have two small rats on my lower back. Again, no colour, in fact these are silhouettes whereas the tiger is more like a line drawing.

I love them, but I am a little concerned about how they might affect business... Can't say this thread has been super reassuring but I guess as long as some men either like or don't mind them i will be okay :)

x