raylondoner

Piercings

19 posts in this topic

Following on (sounds like Australian cricket team) from the thread about tatts, what does the average man think about piercings?

I'm not talking about those lovely diamante type naval things, rather the huge labia rings and nipple bars! I'm into licking nipples and sucking a tasty pussy, but I really do just like the pert nipple or fleshy pussy lips, not a lump of metal - any similar feelings guys, or disagree?

i went down on my first woman last year (!) and she had a clit piercing. I wasn't expecting it! it was like an incomplete ring with pointy ends and I actually found it sort of uncomfortable to tangle with!

Following on (sounds like Australian cricket team) from the thread about tatts, what does the average man think about piercings?

I'm not talking about those lovely diamante type naval things, rather the huge labia rings and nipple bars! I'm into licking nipples and sucking a tasty pussy, but I really do just like the pert nipple or fleshy pussy lips, not a lump of metal - any similar feelings guys, or disagree?

Not a good idea-- the labia rings are a no no IMHO. They are not an enhancement. Does anyone register disappointment when their chosen WG doesnt have any metal showing ??

I once hooked up with this friend who had just gotten a "prince albert" on his d---k and it was a total turn off. I was like "no waaay you're putting that inside me!!". End to the beginning of a potentially beautiful love story . Same thing for guys with nipple piercings: it looks silly. Nibbling on a piece of metal is not fun.

:lol:

I once hooked up with this friend who had just gotten a "prince albert" on his d---k and it was a total turn off. I was like "no waaay you're putting that inside me!!". End to the beginning of a potentially beautiful love story . Same thing for guys with nipple piercings: it looks silly. Nibbling on a piece of metal is not fun.

:lol:

Taste is definitely an individual thing :) I have both my nipples pierced (with CBRs in them, rather than bars) and rather like how they look. Not quite sure I'd like a PA anytime soon though...

ML

Have to say, purely from the point of view of responding to the thread, that I'm not keen on piercings either. Mostly, I find them meh, but down below I'd really prefer not to see them. Obviously all a matter of individual taste, but I probably wouldn't see a girl who I knew had a "lower down" piercing.

I like the way piercings look, but in practice I get paranoid that my tongue or teeth are going to snag on them and cause embarrassing yelps of pain! Taking them out doesn't work either unless the piercing is very small and doesn't leave a big, droopy hole.

Edited by tomdavies

I'm not too keen on nipple piercings - for me they spoil the sensation of licking and sucking a woman's breasts.

However, I don’t mind piercings anywhere else, including clitoral and labial; and a BJ from a girl with a pierced tongue can be a real delight, if she knows how to make the best use of it.

I'd be really worried that 'down below' piercings would interfere with condoms.

I'd be really worried that 'down below' piercings would interfere with condoms.

They don't. Personally I am a bif of a fan, and have been with multiply-pierced girls a few times and never had a 'snag'.

They don't. Personally I am a bif of a fan, and have been with multiply-pierced girls a few times and never had a 'snag'.

Yep. Piercings are designed generally NOT to have any sharp snaggy bits, especially piercings for sensitive areas. If it could tear a condom then it could tear or at the very least irritate your skin.

I'm not a fan of genital piercings on men or women - it just makes me cringe thinking about how painful it must be! Also when I have been with men with piercings I have found penetration quite painful. But, everyone has their own tastes :) I think a moderate amount of facial/body piercings can look very hot on the right man or woman, I'm not keen on excessive facial piercings (maximum I've ever had is two excluding ears, I think more than maybe three or four and you start to look too alternative for my tastes) but a few is fun :)

see that surprises me since the girl I mentioned earlier had a clit piercing with two pointy ends!

I like the way piercings look, but in practice I get paranoid that my tongue or teeth are going to snag on them and cause embarrassing yelps of pain! Taking them out doesn't work either unless the piercing is very small and doesn't leave a big, droopy hole.

Is that the teeth or the piercing?

The fashion in MK know with the teenagers aka 15 year olds is getting their tongue pierced..with their parent's permission (just shows you about MK..mmm).

I am not a big fan of body piercing....though got my left nip done..well more like my aerola (sp)..it was a rebellion thing and was it sore!! I have stuck by it, and it keeps the booby suckers from causing anymore wear n tear to my temple ;)...it is that big that no ring can fit on it, just a longgg bar!..have a fun weekend all :) xxx

Piercings, earrings.

In my opinion, any sort of external object stuck into flesh is a turn off.

Sadly, so many girls are into them.

There is Sophia Mardell. No piercing, no earrings, no tattoos. Just beautiful woman.

see that surprises me since the girl I mentioned earlier had a clit piercing with two pointy ends!

Yeah, I saw your post. That's really weird, I can't imagine it would be comfortable for her either :/ most piercings I've seen, genital or otherwise, are really smooth so they don't catch on the skin. Obviously if something is sharp you'd need to be careful about condoms.

As with the general trend, I'm not wild about piercings, especially around the genitals. I've only once seen a lady who had a clit ring, and I had trouble working my way round it, so to speak. Ever since then, if I see that in a profile I tend to move on. A nipple ring wouldn't put me off a lady who attracted me, but I'm less keen on bars.

Sorry but i'd NEVER make an appointment with a wg knowing that that she had any body piercing apart from ears or naval . . Each to there own . imo