Amelorn

Edinburgh Saunas-prices

15 posts in this topic

Hey, I'm a 21 year old student in edinburgh. I had punted first in Europe for 100 EUR for a lousy encounter to lose my virginity.

Given how it's been awhile since my last free shag, I will pay a bit locally.

What prices can I expect for a half hour or hour for oral & sex? I know that it's £10-30 at the door, but what are some prices for girls that you've had? Paradise sauna (according to their website) has a Romanian called Taylor for 40 for a half hour and 50 for an hour.

I'm on a budget, so I'd rather not spent 90 for a half hour. What places/wg's do you recommend?

At Blair Street, for 1 hr, you pay £30 door fee, and £70 for 1 hr in the room ( £10 more if you come twice ).

So effectively £100 /hr.

It's been a long time since I went for less than 1 hr - I believe 30 mins is £20 door fee and £45 in the room, but you're best to ring and ask - if a receptionist won't tell you, then don't visit the establishment, there are plenty of others who will tell you straight.

Hey, I'm a 21 year old student in edinburgh. I had punted first in Europe for 100 EUR for a lousy encounter to lose my virginity.

Given how it's been awhile since my last free shag, I will pay a bit locally.

What prices can I expect for a half hour or hour for oral & sex? I know that it's £10-30 at the door, but what are some prices for girls that you've had? Paradise sauna (according to their website) has a Romanian called Taylor for 40 for a half hour and 50 for an hour.

I'm on a budget, so I'd rather not spent 90 for a half hour. What places/wg's do you recommend?

Prices in Edinburgh are pretty uniform. In Blair Street this week 45 mins was £25 entry fee and £60 to the girl for a very good full service. Most other places are fairly similar, but best value will be in Blair Street, Scorpio, or London Street.

See thread from a few days ago about the various saunas:

I saw Nisha in Blair street, nice girl of Indian extraction. Recommended if you don't mind enhanced boobs.

I know from experience that in Europe, you are billed by time and sex act. IE it was 50 EUR for 20 minutes oral and sex...but if you came once, 4 times, or never, it was the same price.

Is it the same, or are you billed per cum? (For lack of a better description)

The most economical place in Edinburgh is Gentle Touch, and it is in the University area of Marchmont. No door charge and a half hour is usually £50 plus tip in the room. On the down side is it is small (two rooms) and who you get sometimes depends on the managements problems with girls at their other places--Paradise and Abacus. But its clean, the showers work and the towels are fresh. Great variety of girls from time to time and I've had from 18 to 50 year olds (my estimates). Services on offer depend on the girl, I have never had a problem with anything I have asked for and sometimes they will offer you things which may surprise you. However you cant depend on the same girl being there next visit. Mostly Lothians and Fife girls but sometimes from further-egt a South African, German, and even English!

Sorry if this sounds like an advert-I have no connection except as a customer, but all my punts have been good there. However, I have sometimes gone in and come out because I did not fancy the girls in that day, and after all there are plenty other good choices in Edinburgh

I have also heard Sunbed Studios is cheap but thats one place I have not been and there are few reports.

I don't know where you got your information that Taylor is Romanian. Maybe you aren't used to the Fr system here but if you search under Edinburgh you will find my own report about Taylor who is as scots as Billy Connolly and sucks cock much better.

Prices in Paradise are from memory £20 for an hour on the door then £50 to the girl, plus extras, CIM,and A.

generally in the Edinburgh establishments the longer you pay for the lower the entry fee may be.

I don't know where you got your information that Taylor is Romanian. Maybe you aren't used to the Fr system here but if you search under Edinburgh you will find my own report about Taylor who is as scots as Billy Connolly and sucks cock much better.

Prices in Paradise are from memory £20 for an hour on the door then £50 to the girl, plus extras, CIM,and A.

generally in the Edinburgh establishments the longer you pay for the lower the entry fee may be.

Please excuse me. You are right. I confused Amanda and Taylor's nationality from their website listings. You are correct. I read some reports on taylor and she seems extremely popular.

i had reasonable punt at the executive last saturday with alexis didnt realise it was still open

I thought Billy did it quite well actually. :D

Has Amelon got any feedback for us yet?

You wouldn't catch me fucking a melon!

Sorry I misread Amelorn's name. Something I used to do in my youth affected my eyesight.

I would agree, largely, with what wyounger says about Gentle Touch, although I've never added a tip to the £50 (don't quite understand that). It's a bit hit and miss sometimes, but I've had a couple of the best bjs ever there. Candy is excellent. If you call when she's on, you won't be unhappy.

I must say that when I was a 21 year old student in Edinburgh like Amelorn the idea of punting never crossed my mind. The female students were pretty predatory, so no need. Although the girls tell different, I still think of punting as an older man's pastime.