wyounger

Accidental Meeting With Former Sauna Girl

48 posts in this topic

Last week I was a member of an interview panel for a lower management post. I recognised one candidate, and she probably recognised me. Three or four years ago I met her in two well known Edinburgh places. I remember her telling me she was a student and this was her way of avoiding student loans. I also remember having a great time with her and whenever she was 'on' I used to pick her. Then I lost sight of her, probably because she got a 'proper job' after graduating. (She was a good candidate but someone else got the job)

Now I know her real name and have her CV with her phone number and address. She now knows my real name and where I work. I still fancy her. Should I call her or would that be a step too far?

Being nosey I would be interested to hear of other peoples experience of meeting WGs or Punters in other circumstances. I have heard of the guy who met his daughter not a hundred miles from Easter Road when he was supposed to be at the match, but it may be an urban myth that they shagged so as not to let on to the Boss!

Should I call her or would that be a step too far?

Do NOT DO that. Stop. Under any circumstance. She knows that she's not getting the job (or she's about to know) and she is probably thinking now that you had something to do with it (although its not the case).

Once I had a regular client for a while who ended being a total jerk and had to "blacklist him" (he was extremely rude and wanted more than my "menu" offers). One day I bumped into a good friend of mine and he tells he's on his way to his buddy's birthday party and if I want to join. So I say yes, why not?. When we get to his friends house it's my rude black listed client. He was there celebrating his birthday with all his family (wife and kids included). When we got introduced to each other we played along as if we hadnt met before (but we KNEW). To make a long story short I spend all the evening chatting with his wife and teenage kids (obviously I didnt say anything). But the guy's face was of shock . The cruel side of me was enjoying the whole thing and his utter face of horror the whole evening.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now you've interviewed her then any attempt at a relationship must make you open to accusations of sexual harassment from her and who knows what your co-workers will think of you. It sounds very unethical to me. And that's without considering her past career.

If she's so hot that you want to ask her out already, don't you think lots of other clients, her friends and other students would also be interested in her? There's a reason some people think you should leave it to a WG to make the first move, and retired or not, I think that still applies. Next you'll be telling us you're twice her age. We know you really liked her, but unless you have good reason to think she fancies you too then just let it go.

Sorry to be negative.

As others have posted above, it would imo be unethical and inappropriate to contact her.

You had a good time with her in the past, but that opportunity has now gone, you need to accept that she is no longer available to you.

Now I know her real name and have her CV with her phone number and address. She now knows my real name and where I work. I still fancy her. Should I call her or would that be a step too far?

Of course you shouldn't call her. If you think that you may be tempted to do so then throw her CV away.

californiamassage, that sounds like wonderful revenge! I was once waiting in the queue at the local supermarket checkout only to turn around and see a WG standing right behind my wife. It felt like the longest queue of my life even though I hadn't annoyed her and they had no reason to talk. That ex-client of yours must've been sweating like a gerbil in a gay bar!

As all others have said NO SWAY should you contact her, You both had your fun in the past, that is where to leave it IN THE PAST.

BVK

I think you are getting the general concensus here, just do not do it. She has stopped working now, she would be in avery strong postion to to contact your employers and tell them you are harassing her, do you really want to be unemployed?

She has now moved on. As you mentioned, she only worked in the sauna to get through Uni.

I doubt she would appreciate you dragging up the past.

Leave her to get on with her life and pretend you don't know her.

I suspect you already know it would be wrong to contact her.

Can only agree wholeheartedly with all that has already been said. You met her previously as a client so can't be sure what she's really like. As for the C.V, presumeably you only access to it in a professional capacity so should only use it in way. Personally I agree with Silverado that you should throw it away should you have a copy and make an active attempt to forget all the details.

Sorry to join everyone else in saying the same thing but they are right -perhaps you knew that already and just hoped someone would offer you a lifeline. Sadly, we can all think with our willies but I think you know what you should really do. Shame but for the best.

Yes throw her number away now. On the plus side, if you live in Edinburgh and so does she, you will bump into her in another context, and then it will be a different matter.

As others have posted above, it would imo be unethical and inappropriate to contact her.

You had a good time with her in the past, but that opportunity has now gone, you need to accept that she is no longer available to you.

In addition;

You had a good time with her in the past,

There is a fair chance she hated every minute.

If you have to ask that you're too stupid to be on an interview panel.

It doesn't matter whether she has been a WG or not. The real issue here is that if you use the details from her CV to contact her, you are abusing your position and would probably get sacked - if not then what you would be doing is very wrong.

Use the brain in your head, not the brain in your groin.

You could add her to your network on Linked in and see acceptes the request and sends you a message. Could still end badly but it's a better option than using her CV.

I think the others who have posted are spot on. Absolutely not. When you are with a WG she is the soul of discretion and so you should be, before the visit, during and afterwards.

I had the same experience only the other way round. I interviewed a girl for the small business I owned and managed, and took her on because she was pleasant and qualified for the job (I'm not joking here...).

About a month later I went for a punt to my usual parlour near the office on my way home. Three girls filed through for the introduction and demure sweet little 'Suzy', whom I'd never fancied, was one of them. I had no idea that when she left the office at 4.30 she went off to her other job. I don't know which of us was more embarassed. I obviously didn't choose her, and in fact left with apologies and no explanation.

Knowing that I was going to see her in the office the next morning, I called her later that evening, and told her that I was probably at least as embarrased as she was and that we would both pretend it hadn't happened. It made no real difference to our working relationship, although I sometimes got an odd little smile when she caught my eye, and I'm sure none of the other office people knew. I also went round to the parlour next morning and explained to the 'madam' why I'd left, and that in future I'd ring to see if 'Suzy' was working at the time of my intended visit.

I had the same experience only the other way round. I interviewed a girl for the small business I owned and managed, and took her on because she was pleasant and qualified for the job (I'm not joking here...).

About a month later I went for a punt to my usual parlour near the office on my way home. Three girls filed through for the introduction and demure sweet little 'Suzy', whom I'd never fancied, was one of them. I had no idea that when she left the office at 4.30 she went off to her other job. I don't know which of us was more embarassed. I obviously didn't choose her, and in fact left with apologies and no explanation.

Knowing that I was going to see her in the office the next morning, I called her later that evening, and told her that I was probably at least as embarrased as she was and that we would both pretend it hadn't happened. It made no real difference to our working relationship, although I sometimes got an odd little smile when she caught my eye, and I'm sure none of the other office people knew. I also went round to the parlour next morning and explained to the 'madam' why I'd left, and that in future I'd ring to see if 'Suzy' was working at the time of my intended visit.

I suppose if two people are crapping on their own doorstep, so to speak, it is not a matter of whether something like this is going to happen, but when.

I had an experience a few years ago when I went to a parlour I had not been to before. The girl had previously said on the phone that they were closing shortly and I needed to get there quick. When I arrived only a few minutes later, she said 'Oh you should have mentioned it was you'. I did recognise her but could not place her, I just assumed I had seen her previously at another parlour. Anyway the punt was very good and I left happily about 30 minutes later. It was only days later that it suddenly dawned on me that we had met previously in connection with my work. I have seen her on a professional basis several times since and never got an inkling of what had happened. To this day, I am not absolutely sure that she put the two scenarios together.

In addition;

If you have to ask that you're too stupid to be on an interview panel.

It doesn't matter whether she has been a WG or not. The real issue here is that if you use the details from her CV to contact her, you are abusing your position and would probably get sacked - if not then what you would be doing is very wrong.

Exactly what makes u think shed like u? If you had to pay her she probably feels sick at the thought of u

All of the above.....

And with the addition of.....

I know that I personally would react VERY VERY badly if anyone did this to me. Even IF the client was pleasant enough (and trust me, the very fact that they are a client means this all I'd ever think) and we got along and had no issues, my self-preservation instinct would kick in big time plus I would be seething at the invasion of privacy and crossing of the line.

God.... words cant describe how angry I'd be.....

I am sorry that what I thought of as an honest question has caused offence. I did not expect such universal censoriousness.

Most but not all of my experiences in the room have been positive including respect for one another. There have been some who did not want to chat, but I usually dont return to them. Unless I am very deluded indeed I seldom meet the scorn or dislike for punters suggested by several co-posters here. I do know of cases of outside relationships starting with a punter/wg encounter. Two guys who run one of our maintenance contractors are both married to ex-sauna girls who they met on after work outings, and some cases of girls marrying the boss are mentioned on other threads. I myself have a few girls give me their mobile numbers, though I only once followed it up.

Despite that I have taken the advice to heart and I am doing nothing excpt remembering as a coincidence.

And to the remark about her being half my age, this is true, and most working girls are. That is much of the reason for older men like me being punters. Perhaps we are reliving our youth.

Most but not all of my experiences in the room have been positive including respect for one another. There have been some who did not want to chat, but I usually dont return to them. Unless I am very deluded indeed I seldom meet the scorn or dislike for punters suggested by several co-posters here.

Mate.... all that means is that they have been very professional and good at their job.

I giggle and chat with clients, listen to their woes, cuddle up with them if they want etc.... but trust me some of them give me the yak.

I will say again.... its our JOB. We are paid to do this.

I was getting out of my car on a London Street when a girl with a Russian accent said loudly "Hello Mark". I looked up to see a WG who I had visited three times, she was wearing a fur coat, walked up to me put her arms around me and gave me a kiss. It was a miracle that I wasn't with my wife, children, friend etc. It was the most unprofessional thing that has ever happened to me. I still can't believe my luck that I was alone in the car. She asked me to come to see her soon, and right there on the street insisted I save her number in my phone.

I never called her, and you should not call the girl you interviewed.

In addition;

I find that so depressing. Please, someone, tell me it's not true. Or, at least, that we can substitute the word 'fair' with 'outside'.

You are being criticised for using info gleaned in an interview context. There is nowt wrong with hooking up with a working girl, happens every day, far from being unavailable, most of them are actually looking for a bloke.