ALyons

Going To Lmp Parties Without Much Sexual Experience - Good Idea?

46 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I have been thinking about going to LMP parties as I think its a good value for money and exciting but I don't have much sexual experience, is it a good idea? How do they take care of newbies? I have all the normal functions but due to work and career I gt left behind in my sex life and was planning on doing this to kick start things in life.

If anyone has any relevant experience and advice I'd appreciate it. :)

Hi all,

I have been thinking about going to LMP parties as I think its a good value for money and exciting but I don't have much sexual experience, is it a good idea? How do they take care of newbies? I have all the normal functions but due to work and career I gt left behind in my sex life and was planning on doing this to kick start things in life.

It could be a baptism of fire, a friend of mine went to one a month or so ago for the first time but he's a seasoned campaigner, he spends several months a year in Pattaya Thailand and to be honest sexually there's not much territory he hasn't been in. As for you as a first timer it could be a bit much, hope that helps.

I was apprehensive the first time I went, but I don't think you have anything to worry about. Give it a try. Of all the parties, it is the friendliest.

It is not a competition to see who has the biggest tackle, or who can perform the best, it is just sexual fun for all.

Throw caution to the wind. If you never try it, you won't know if you like it.

It might be an idea to go to one of their saturday parties to dip your toe in as it were, at least then if you find it's not to your taste you can leave after an hour or so, or stay for the full four hours

Hi all,

Hi ALyons,

Most party organisers look after newbies, especially those run by ladies. But I think a one to one with a gentle lady or two first might be a better investment before going into the premium rate party scene.

Ideal situation is to find a lady who also goes to parties, get to know her and then follow her to a party. That way you should have someone to link up with straight away when the 'Calgary Stampeed' gets under way as the party begins.

That is how I got hooked into the party scene.

Hope that is of some help.

Regards,

davidgood

Hi all,

LMP parties are good, but I think you should dip your toe in the water (so to speak) with a 1-2-1 first. Parties can be very intense, and some lower key pay for play would be an easier intro.

Hi all,

My personal views for all party goers for 1st time:

1) These places are factories of sex. You will see sex all around. A few times you could see something which a new person can feel a bit embarassing.

2) No one is bothered about you and how you look, unless you start to irritate them. All are busy in their own.

3) There is no need to out perform every one. If a guy made 3 shots in an hour, you need not have to have 4 shots in hour.

4) There is nothing to feel that you are a new to sex scene and these are veterans.

5) Everybody is always welcome for a party, but I feel most newbies will not like this production line of sex. There is little GFE esperience etc.

6) Moneywise it is a little cost and hence a try is not a risk at all.

7) Personally I would party every second punt it possible.

Having looked at their web site and read the blogs, I left feeling a tad confused and inadequate. I know everyone lies about sex, but the number of orgasms these guye were chalking up was awesome. Okay, I'm an over 50 one shot and I'm done type and maybe if I was on a bed fulled with willing women maybe two in a two hour show. (Provided I'd taken all my tablets and loads of tonic wine!) But three or four? Oe even five?

Cm'on guys, share your secrets with we lesser mortals!

Firstly parties aren't for the faint hearted, however LMP are good with nervous newbies, and they will always guarantee the ratio of 2-1. Parties aren't for everyone, and I suggest that you may be better to try a few 1-2-1's before dipping your toe into the party scene.

In response to Lessingham I'm fat and 50's and at a 4 hour party I've managed 4 pops, not boasting, and not always, but when you got 3 or 4 lovelies working on you it's surprising what can happen.

Like many have said before, perhaps try a few 121s to build up your punting confidence first before diving into a party.

I attended LMP in the Summer - I'm not a hugely experienced punter and, erm, on the smaller side of average and perhaps it was too soon for me and I left after an hour or so. Absolutely no problems with LMP, any of the girls or the other partygoers - they all made me feel very welcome.

For me though, it was probably a little too soon to be 'sharing' a girl with others and be surrounded lots of other erect cocks.

Having said that, having experienced it and now knowing exactly what to expect, I'm actually very serious about going back and 'diving in' and enjoying the experience properly - I know it will be so much better knowing exactly how to approach it.

Anyway, even though I was only there for an hour and probably a little bit out of my depth I still did manage to cum two times thanks to the very excellent party girls - so I'm quite sure they would be able to extract the maximum amount of pops out of you in the time available !

From a WG point of view....whilst I can't talk for LMPs as I've never done one, I worked my first Voluptuous Party in December and was nervous as a WG! But do you know, it was absolutely the best experience!

There were guys there that had done loads before, and some attending their first party.

The girls either knew or could tell which was which but let's face it, we are all pretty much experts at meeting new people and making them feel at ease and that was no different at the parties.

Nobody was counting how much anyone had climaxed. Several guys certainly saw many girls without climaxing (plenty of fun to be had before an orgasm!) and saved their one shot for the end of the party!

And again I can't speak for any other WGs or for the LMPs, but personally when I was with guys at the party I was still me and giving the kind of service I'd give in a one to one - if a guy seemed the kissy cuddly gfe type then that is what he got, albeit for a shorter time than in a longer 1 2 1 punt!

So I don't think you'd find it as scary as you might think. Just one of those things that you never know til you try. You might end up deciding it's not for you and chalking it up to experience, but don't ever regret anything!

Having looked at their web site and read the blogs, I left feeling a tad confused and inadequate. I know everyone lies about sex, but the number of orgasms these guye were chalking up was awesome. Okay, I'm an over 50 one shot and I'm done type and maybe if I was on a bed fulled with willing women maybe two in a two hour show. (Provided I'd taken all my tablets and loads of tonic wine!) But three or four? Oe even five?

A few years back I did dozens and dozens of parties, and I can count on one hand the amount of guys that can do that. Same with 1-2-1's. Most men pop once or twice at a push and pace themselves before letting go.

I think it's a combination of the usual male bravado/boasting and the sheer amount of sex available at parties Lessingham.

I am a two pops per booking (one to two hours duration) myself. Certainly no more. I have been to LMPs twice and both times managed 3 pops purely because the girls work very hard (and proficiently) whilst they are there. I certainly couldn't manage any more and from what I saw of the other partygoers there, that seemed about the norm. Certainly there were always loads of blokes upstairs having a rest and proclaiming the had no more left in them :) . Didn't stop the girls trying though ;) .

To the OP, I would definitely get some 1-2-1 experience in first before attending a party.

So, that's your secret???? Loads of sexy, willing and enthusiastic women all over the place?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

It's an old trick, but it just might work

Hi all,

I personally wouldnt recommend a Party before going to a 1-2-1, i am glad i had some previous punting experience before i took the party plunge. I was literally terrified by my first party and nearly ran off but i really glad i didnt.

I knew within a few minutes of arriving that parties were for me. My advice is try as many providers as possible as i did and find which suits you. :)

I personally wouldnt recommend a Party before going to a 1-2-1, i am glad i had some previous punting experience before i took the party plunge. I was literally terrified by my first party and nearly ran off but i really glad i didnt.

I knew within a few minutes of arriving that parties were for me. My advice is try as many providers as possible as i did and find which suits you. :)

Good God, he is actually still alive. Welcome back oldtimer :P !

:lol:

Cheers Northwinds. :lol:

Well said Northwinds, welcome back mate, hope to hear your words of wisdom on a regular basis again going forward :)

Well said Northwinds, welcome back mate, hope to hear your words of wisdom on a regular basis again going forward :)

Thanks for that mate. :lol:

Weel said Northwids, Shyguy - Welcome back Smiths. Glad to see you posting again.

Weel said Northwids, Shyguy - Welcome back Smiths. Glad to see you posting again.

Cheers BobJim. :lol:

Cheers BobJim. :lol:

Smiths lovely to see you honi xx

Smiths lovely to see you honi xx

Thanks Natasha. :lol: