Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pollyp23

Rroxanne (sic)

6 posts in this topic

What's that about?

Are we supposed to think that's not really £100, like the £4.99 and £9.99 that we see?

The 99p thing (when it started at least) wasn't about making people think that something was cheaper. Most people round up anyway when it comes to money. It was to stop the staff from stealing money as they had to open the register every time they made a sale!

But yes, you're right £99 is a bit odd - is she really going to give you a quid back, or expect you to turn up with £99 in loose change!?

I think if I saw her (and I must confess £99 for 1/2 an hour is a bit steep) I'd just tell her to keep the change... ...which is probably what she wants!

Well only too often we see guys projecting traditional business practice onto WGs, so why not the '99' one?

there seems to be a move away from multiples of £10.

£65 for 1/2hr is getting popular, and in lutterworth, house fee is £12 at vic house and £13 at studio 31

so as well as going to the cashpoint you need small change too.

Who will be the first where the cost includes 50p?

What's that about?

Are we supposed to think that's not really £100, like the £4.99 and £9.99 that we see?

Maybe she's reading this thread, her prices are now £80 / £100. Do you think that profile is genuine? She just looks a bit too good to be true for Swindon.

More likely to get around the under £100 searches if on the purple place. I've had a couple of these but neither got nor expected my quid back. Like the idea of taking £99 in change, but it could perhaps be rejected on the basis that it doesn't constitute legal tender?