Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
holditstrong

Best £200 Mature In London

3 posts in this topic

In another post I talked about the hotness of Stefanie from Sugarbabes.

Just want to find out from you guys who you would (or already have) spend £200 for a punt.

The main criteria is that she must be aged 35-40years with a nice bottom.

Just want to see if there are any hotter than Stefanie in London in this age group

In another post I talked about the hotness of Stefanie from Sugarbabes.

Just want to find out from you guys who you would (or already have) spend £200 for a punt.

The main criteria is that she must be aged 35-40years with a nice bottom.

Just want to see if there are any hotter than Stefanie in London in this age group

"hotter than..." x or, indeed, y, is a pretty subjective matter. You've obviously done a bit of searching here?

I would merely point out that the Dollymopp is grown up, has a lovely bottom (as well as other physical characteristics to admire and enjoy) and, to my mind is hot as hell. I don't think she is for everyone, (put it this way, I don't think she and JRC would really get on) although it would not be fair to call her an acquired taste either. Personally, I don't think she is to be bettered, but that is also a subjective opinion. I have certainly, with pleasure, paid your reference figure (and more, for more time) for time with her, and thought it excellent VFM. More can I not say.