jackhackett

Best Place In Europe For Busty Blondes?

17 posts in this topic

Just wondering where would be best for a weekend to see some busty blondes, real or fake is ok with me.

Thinking of heading to Amsterdam in march. I know the service may not be as good as elsewhere but I've a thing for

some of the tall busty blondes that you can meet there.

Went to K5 in Prague years ago and only got lucky with one girl so don't want to risk a trip somewhere new without

being sure

Any suggestions/recommendations? Thanks, J

Just wondering where would be best for a weekend to see some busty blondes, real or fake is ok with me.

Thinking of heading to Amsterdam in march. I know the service may not be as good as elsewhere but I've a thing for

Went to K5 in Prague years ago and only got lucky with one girl so don't want to risk a trip somewhere new without

being sure

Did you mean real or fake blonde or real or fake boobs?

Not sure that Amsterdam in March would be good as most of the blondes only seem to work the summer months there

Did you mean real or fake blonde or real or fake boobs?

Not sure that Amsterdam in March would be good as most of the blondes only seem to work the summer months there

Hmmm thought I should have clarified that after, but I'm ok with either

thanks for the reply

Hmmm thought I should have clarified that after, but I'm ok with either

thanks for the reply

What about blondes who have real boobs but not matching collar and cuffs?

What about blondes who have real boobs but not matching collar and cuffs?

That's a toughie! Same goes for a blonde dyed brunette, would have to take it case by case i guess :)

Tallinn, Estonia.......I have never seen so many fit blondes per square mile in my life

Tallinn, Estonia.......I have never seen so many fit blondes per square mile in my life

What about Riga Latvia?

Thanks, will do some googling

Thanks, will do some googling

Reading up on one of the international sites, I didn't come across anything positive about Estonia or Latvia any more, same goes for Budapest.

Seems to be a decent risk of being scammed. Germany seems to be the best really, or back to my original choice Amsterdam for the least stress

of travel etc

Reading up on one of the international sites, I didn't come across anything positive about Estonia or Latvia any more, same goes for Budapest.

Seems to be a decent risk of being scammed. Germany seems to be the best really, or back to my original choice Amsterdam for the least stress

of travel etc

IMO forget AMS, go to Germany, Frankfurt or Cologne.

What about Riga Latvia?

Haven't been to Riga, but it is on my to do list

Undoubtedly you will see several busty blondes in the windows of Amsterdam's red light districts. The good thing about Amsterdam is that the red light district has a dedicated following on Ignatzmice.com that other cities don't have. The disadvantages of Amsterdam are that on average the level of service you get is not up to the standard of the FKKs in Germany and probably not up to the standard of that of other red light districts in several countries throughout the world, and if you choose a random blonde that has no recommendations on Ignatzmice you may get a poor level of service, or a total ripoff. Also, Amsterdam has a bizarre government at the moment composed of right-wingers, extreme christians and fascists, and they're looking to dramatically scale down Amsterdam's red light districts.

Ryan air's doing another sale until midnight tonight, as little as £6 to Frankfurt-hanh, Weeze, Hamburg and Gdansk. :)

http://www.ryanair.com/en/

Gdansk. And from there by Bus to Kaliningrad ,Russia.

Just few hours away .

Just few hours away .

Is Kaliningrad actually any good? I'd have echoed the last poster in recommending Frankfurt/Cologne etc. lots of young EE girls there looking for German punters.

Just few hours away .

The only worry I have with Russia Is red tape, I know you can get a 72hr Express Visa to Kalingrad, but like the usual tourist visa you have to book through a authorised travel agent, sounds like a lot of hard work.

being sure

I have always done very well in Warsaw, nearly always with an indie girl. Lots of website to check them out in advance(good photos)so you pretty much know who you want to target even before you leave the UK. I book a hotel that doesn't have strict control over visitors and get them to come to my room, usually two hours. Always found them accomodating and easy going and had some really good sessions that made it very hard to get back on the plane. Rates are the best I've personally seen in Europe, certainly under £100 per hour. And when you need to rest, Warsaw is quite a nice city to visit anyway. I go to Amsterdam every week of my life and I agree with other posters that its not the city of choice.

Koos