Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nervousnewbie

Inexperienced/shy Guy Looking For Recommendations In London

5 posts in this topic

Hi

Iv seen a similar thread with someone who sounds similar to me looking for a gfe in Manchester and im looking for something similar in London.

Only seen an indi before for 30min otherwise quite inexperienced and looking for a girl who kisses and is gentle.

Someone 20-40yrs old, busty, British BORN (English/Indian etc). Happy to consider good parlours or indis.

thanks

Hi

Iv seen a similar thread with someone who sounds similar to me looking for a gfe in Manchester and im looking for something similar in London.

Only seen an indi before for 30min otherwise quite inexperienced and looking for a girl who kisses and is gentle.

Someone 20-40yrs old, busty, British BORN (English/Indian etc). Happy to consider good parlours or indis.

thanks

Hi there. Not sure what your budget is but I'd recommend considering Stephanie (UK Sugarbabes, The Secret Boudoir). Great kisser, lovely girl.

Fairly new to this myself, but I would recommend Amelia (Englishrose23) who advertises on a****work.

She is a very kind, sweet girl, very down to earth. She was in Clapham but has recently moved, I think to the chelsea area.

If you have a flexible budget there are there's plenty of choice, even more if you are happy to see girls who are not British born.

My link is the obvious starting point where there are several girls who meet your criteria. Not the cheatest but one for the most reputable agencies out there.

Cara London on the other site, total gfe and from britsol complete with a little west country accent, you cant get any better than her