littleone1940

Wgs In Control

25 posts in this topic

does a girl who takes control of what happens next put you off I.E. lose your erection, paticularly when they get on top really does,nt do me any favours , Just like to know if anyone one else suffers , I like to share what happens with the girl using both mine and her likes ,,

Edited by littleone1940

I'm the opposite, if they do nothing more than lie on their backs I get put off, but love it when they take control.

I'm the opposite, if they do nothing more than lie on their backs I get put off, but love it when they take control.

littleone, If someone comes across as shy I would immediately take control, in fact unless they say I want to do this or can we do that I will take the lead and make suggestions. If you don't like a lady to take too much control.. speak up and tell her what you want ..and what you don't want :) xx

Depends on the girl. depends on my mood, depends on the situation, but mostly I love strong women who can be dominant if they or you want, but can just as equally display a degree of sudmissiveness/passivity.

Nothing sexier than a smart, perceptive girl who can be both vulnerable and/or dominant......and I'm talking civvy street too.

However i do agree with TomDavies that a girl who just lies there passively and unimaginatively waiting for you to do the deed is a real turn off.

Each individual, of either gender, must find the choreography tuhat suits. I personally find it works better for me, if I am in the lead. You are right about girls going on top, they often attempt it too soon, and you lose your erection. I suspect wgs, are sometimes too keen, too demonstrate that they are expert, in civvy st, I never experienced a girl trying to mount me within seconds, of getting ontop of the duvet.

thanks Louise, will remember that all I have to do now is pluck up the courage to be more assertive :P xx

All good bookings are about good communication. From first contact to the actual meet if you don't communicate what you want nobody will know! WGs (and indeed their clients) aren't mind readers!

some like me taking the lead others prefer to take the lead and then there are those who like to swap an change..............works for me whatever is required so tend to go with the flow so to say

sadie

xx

does a girl who takes control of what happens next put you off I.E. lose your erection, paticularly when they get on top really does,nt do me any favours , Just like to know if anyone one else suffers , I like to share what happens with the girl using both mine and her likes ,,

[/quote

I remember my first ever punt, we had the usual oral sex and sex in the mish position,then cowgirl/reverse cowgirl,from there rear and then the girl said to me,do you want to try anal now?

Well,I had actually paid extra for it but, was a bit shy to ask her,it was my first time remember!

I'm glad she did take the lead and encourage me to have anal,it was the most fantastic part of the put.

moi in control? never I am just a bossy mare thats all

Depends if the taking control is in the form of Skool Rools to avoid any feeling of intimacy or because she knows how to deliver a good time and shows off her skills.

When the latter - relax and enjoy.

I know what i like but am always happy to experience different things. Sometimes the out of the blue events make a good punt great. :)

I know what i like but am always happy to experience different things. Sometimes the out of the blue events make a good punt great. :)

Nice to see you back Smiths ! :)

I love when the lady makes the running !!. However sometimes it can be confusing as it can be interpreted that she wants to do X in order to stop you doing Y and thats not good. That sends out all the wrong signals .

See now I dislike it when a guy comes into the room and starts stripping off, taking control and jumping straight on the bed etc.

For me the seduction is all part of it and I love to be the one to undress him and tease as I'm going. Could that be interpreted as me taking control and off putting for some men I wonder?

Edited by Holly Maddison

After punting for the past 5 years and most of that time visiting the same two ladies, I'm still shy when visiting,so, when the Lady takes the lead..my shyness does vanishes as the session goes on.

Nice to see you back Smiths ! :)

I love when the lady makes the running !!. However sometimes it can be confusing as it can be interpreted that she wants to do X in order to stop you doing Y and thats not good. That sends out all the wrong signals .

Cheers Cumandgo. :)

See now I dislike it when a guy comes into the room and starts stripping off, taking control and jumping straight on the bed etc.

For me the seduction is all part of it and I love to be the one to undress him and tease as I'm going. Could that be interpreted as me taking control and off putting for some men I wonder?

Hi Holly. :) I dont like being undressed and really dislike tease so it is offputting for me, but from my conversations with other punters i am in the minority. :)

With regulars I always undress down to my boxer shorts while I'm waiting for them to come into the room.

I love a confident asertive woman.Recently a wg told me straight out she liked to be dominant;not a service i actually seek but she fucked me in cowgirl with her hand around my throat;truly wonderful time!

Hi Holly. :) I dont like being undressed and really dislike tease so it is offputting for me, but from my conversations with other punters i am in the minority. :)

well, maybe - but once again, I'm agreeing with you

Depends on the girl. depends on my mood, depends on the situation, but mostly I love strong women who can be dominant if they or you want, but can just as equally display a degree of sudmissiveness/passivity.

Nothing sexier than a smart, perceptive girl who can be both vulnerable and/or dominant......and I'm talking civvy street too.

However i do agree with TomDavies that a girl who just lies there passively and unimaginatively waiting for you to do the deed is a real turn off.

Spot on Bill!

In my real life I always like to be in control, but my first punt went poorly because of this and I soon learned to listen to the WGs, and give them the control early on in my punting career. Surprisingly I found this very easy to do. For me this was the best thing I did, because I learned to be more relaxed and more confident in their company very quickly. I really love it when the girl walks in and take the initiative from the start. It sets the stage for a great punt. I've had very few punts where I have had to ignite the fire so to speak, and though they are not always as good initially, they can, if handled [controlled] correctly, result in high satisfaction too. So perhaps every WG is different, and not all are controlling, and some are definitely more passive. I like both, but definitely prefer a full on WG who revs into the room and is all over you and sweeps you off your feet from the start ...... and I had such a punt last Friday >>>> it was heavenly..... legs have never been so numb...:blink::P:D

Littleone, its different with WGs, if you are not taking the lead they will because they want to do a good job for you and both of you just laying on the bed or standing there will be a waste of your money. I notice WGs are very sensitive to keeping the flow going, if I want them to take the lead I simply stop doing what I am doing. And Holly I like it when the lead swaps around and find it really horny when I am being undressed and it signals that she is up for it. I imagine girls who don't enjoy what they are doing just lay there and do as little as possible which feels like you are using them.

cumandgo, i think there is something in what u say the lady tends to do x to stop you doing y ,, but as lightouch says the undressing bit is really a turn on for me plus the tease then after that I want to have some say in the rest of the time, anyway thanks for the replys and i have picked up some good hints cheers,,,, all I have to do now is practice lol looking forward to my next punt and try to suggest a little change in the proceedings with my favourate girl ,,,having said all that not all WGS are contolling :D

Edited by littleone1940

cumandgo, i think there is something in what u say the lady tends to do x to stop you doing y ,, but as lightouch says the undressing bit is really a turn on for me plus the tease then after that I want to have some say in the rest of the time, anyway thanks for the replys and i have picked up some good hints cheers,,,, all I have to do now is practice lol looking forward to my next punt and try to suggest a little change in the proceedings with my favourate girl ,,,having said all that not all WGS are contolling :D

Yes, I can perfectly understand that but in my case I prefer to undress myself-- I'm not bad in the looks dept I hope but the lady isnt there because she's dying to get my kit off !! I like when the girl takes time to take her kit off. I remember meeting a girl a couple of years ago who insisted that she was a bit of an exhibitionist and forced me to watch her doing a striptease to her fav raunch song --- simple but absolute magic !!