Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cumandgo

Tell Tale Signs

5 posts in this topic

As usual I like to hear views on this from both sides of the fence so to speak. I dont know how it is for most guys but on a punt I go into 'positive ' mode.I think you sort of have to-- you want to make it work and therefore you shut out any negativity . If there is a hiccup , it can very easily destroy a booking. I avoid arguements nearly at all costs-- how can you have sex with a stranger if there is any uncomfortable feelings or atmosphere ? Downside of this attitude is that with all the willingness to keep everything positive and flowing smoothly, I wonder if I ever overlook signals being given out by the lady.? Anyway, unenthusiastic french kissing is something I do look out for and I remember on one punt being asked ' what do you want to do next ' on a couple of occasions -- I interpreted as being a tell tale sign that things were not going terribly well !! Anybody got any hints on those tell tale signs , subtle or otherwise ?

Hello, I don't think it's necessarily negative. Sometimes, one just wants to know what a guy would like, not in a bad way. Personlly I would tend to try and ascertain whether a client would prefer to dictate/specify what he wants or he'd rather I take the lead. It can be awkward, but better to ask and get it right, than have a frustrated sense that things havent gone well for the client. Just view. :)

I'm not that perceptive when it comes to picking up tell tale signs, I tend to take things at face value, but when a girl looks at her watch mid-shag it's hard to overlook. It was one of those parlour 20 minutes for 30 quid jobs and she was under real time pressure so I started getting a countdown from 5 minutes, 4 minutes etc. It put me off so much I couldn't come in the end and it ended with a knock on the door from the maid whilst I was still desperately banging away trying to finish.

Good question, presumably the WGs also go into positive mode and try to avoid putting you off doing something you are enjoying even if they are not. Combined with a positive attitude on your part it could be very difficult to pick up any negative hints. I guess all you can do is have a little part of your mind always focused on her reaction and if she is not responding positively try something else?

I'm not that perceptive when it comes to picking up tell tale signs, I tend to take things at face value, but when a girl looks at her watch mid-shag it's hard to overlook. It was one of those parlour 20 minutes for 30 quid jobs and she was under real time pressure so I started getting a countdown from 5 minutes, 4 minutes etc. It put me off so much I couldn't come in the end and it ended with a knock on the door from the maid whilst I was still desperately banging away trying to finish.

Yes, I'm a bit the same I think, hence I am interested in the experiences of others. I have no interest in doing anything with a lady if she is not really happy with it but just keeping mum. I would prefer to know instead and enjoy whatb things she would be comfortable with.