Suffolk Punter

Are You Loyal?

49 posts in this topic

Ok guys, easy as it says, are you loyal to one WG?

Do you see various ladies?

Maybe you have a few regular ladies?

Do you not bother with loyalty in this hobby?

Ladies what do you think of the answers here when given?

BVK

Ok guys, easy as it says, are you loyal to one WG?

Do you see various ladies?

Maybe you have a few regular ladies?

Do you not bother with loyalty in this hobby?

Ladies what do you think of the answers here when given?

BVK

I punt for variety but see regulars as well, the best of both worlds in my opinion. :)

i think a lot of guys are loyal for a little while then move on.

I have known girls get very pooped off when guys have moved on, sometimes even blaming the WG for stealing 'their' client. At the end of the day the guys pay and can choose who they want. Obviously sometimes they make terrible choices (LOL) but hey ho! hahaha

I punt for variety but see regulars as well, the best of both worlds in my opinion. :)

I agree with Smiths - as I usually do. He and I also endulge ourselves by attending parties, as well, which makes for a great deal of variety :D

The problem with being loyal to one WG is that you would probable start to kid yourself in thinking its turning into some kind of relationship.

After all you are are not the WG only customer.

I do have favourites but even they change with time.

The problem with being loyal to one WG is that you would probable start to kid yourself in thinking its turning into some kind of relationship.

After all you are are not the WG only customer.

I do have favourites but even they change with time.

I agree with this as well, actually, and ,you know what? A change isn't as good as a rest, when you're talking about sex - a change is better than a rest :D

actually i remember a WG once defining a 'regular' as a client that only sees her!!!!

Not sure how she'd know really!

I agree with Smiths - as I usually do. He and I also endulge ourselves by attending parties, as well, which makes for a great deal of variety :D

It certainly does Southern Man, variety is my spice. I dont want to be loyal to one lady and most likely couldnt be even if i wanted to be. ;)

Actually, I do believe that my regular WG may be seeing other guys (and we even joke about this)!!!!

Let's not kid ourselves, I have a great favourite (as some of you will know), but this is business, although there's nothing wrong with having feelings for a WG (we are all human), and the same will apply in reverse, sometimes, but this is as far as it goes - friends yes, of course, beyond that, I doubt it (but can still fantasise - see other post on dreams!).

Me too, although my regulars each think that I am loyal to them!

I've been seeing one lady about twice a month for 3 years now. I have seen other ladies,on rare occasions, as well but I never tell her about them. I tell her practically everything else, as we are good friends, and talk a lot as well as have sex. I genuinely think she would be upset if she knew I was being "unfaithful" as she has given me a lot of her (extra) time as well as sexual extras and presents at Christmas and birthday. I am very fond of her but as there is no possibilty of our relationship ever changing from that of Punter and WG there is not really any point in being faithful is there?

Me too, although my regulars each think that I am loyal to them!

I like it!!!! :D

Any of my favorites so far has had a lifetime of about 5 punts. After that it just feels too much like a relationship and no longer exciting. However that said there is one girl that is bucking this trend, probably because she's putting in a lot more personality than the others. She's not even truth be told that good of a WG.

I very rarely see the same girl twice as variety is the spice of life, plus living in London there are so many girls to choose from. What i would be interested to know is when guys see a girl with an agency and you like them, would you book the girl again through and agency or go direct through the girl?

Loyality or comfort zone... I only punt 4 to 6 times a year, having been doing so for the past 5 years. During this time , I have visited about 5 different ladies. Because I see mature ladies, three of these ladies have retired during that time period. The two ladies, I'm visiting now..I have been seeing for the past two years. One of them was recommended to me by one of the ladies that retired. Because I didn't punt that often and because I'm a little shy, each visit seems like a new experience.

I don't know whether it is just me but I find finding a regular difficult. Most of the girls I see that I would consider seeing again are too far away for me to consider seeing them on a regular basis. I have had very nice punts with a number of other ladies and would see some of them again but none of these punts have been in the I must see her again soon category.

Any of my favorites so far has had a lifetime of about 5 punts. After that it just feels too much like a relationship and no longer exciting. However that said there is one girl that is bucking this trend, probably because she's putting in a lot more personality than the others. She's not even truth be told that good of a WG.

Friendly advice - be careful. Speaking from experience.......

actually i remember a WG once defining a 'regular' as a client that only sees her!!!!

Not sure how she'd know really!

I wonder how she'd think if a punter had the same definition! Poor perhaps or wife!

I have two punts a month, one with a new girl and one with a reg.

I've been seeing my reg for a year and have as much enthusiasm for her now, as when I first met her. When I visit her, it doesn't feel like paid for sex...other than I hand over money, I don't get this feeling with any other WGs I see. I guess that it's that she shows me loads of warmth and affection...I get that it's most probably an act, but it makes for a very good punt, so I see no point in over analysing the situation!

I have two punts a month, one with a new girl and one with a reg.

I've been seeing my reg for a year and have as much enthusiasm for her now, as when I first met her. When I visit her, it doesn't feel like paid for sex...other than I hand over money, I don't get this feeling with any other WGs I see. I guess that it's that she shows me loads of warmth and affection...I get that it's most probably an act, but it makes for a very good punt, so I see no point in over analysing the situation!

Sounds great to me. It shows the lady is very good at her job. I have punted with similar ladies and it really adds to a punt in my experience, enjoy. ;)

I've been seeing one lady about twice a month for 3 years now. I have seen other ladies,on rare occasions, as well but I never tell her about them. I tell her practically everything else, as we are good friends, and talk a lot as well as have sex. I genuinely think she would be upset if she knew I was being "unfaithful" as she has given me a lot of her (extra) time as well as sexual extras and presents at Christmas and birthday. I am very fond of her but as there is no possibilty of our relationship ever changing from that of Punter and WG there is not really any point in being faithful is there?

£50 or I spill the beans on you.

Just 1 regular now I foung a girl I really like.

When I first started the hobby, I seemed to wonder why so many mentioned 'regulars' especially as there are so many great looking WGs around. But after quite a few punts I found 1 or 2 who were definitely worth regular revisits. Then I thought I could handle a few regulars at the same time, but I soon found it difficult because after the 3rd or 4th visit I find that the excitement and enthusiasm [especially on the WGs part] seem to dwindle to a point where I feel I can lo longer justify paying for the experience. I usually find that at this stage, a visit new WG is required and then its back to the good old times again ! I personally think that some [agency] WGs purposely do this to discourage too many frequent revisits for their own reasons too [whatever they may be].

As for loyalty, I cannot see how any punter can seriously let himself succumb to such a situation - its not as if she will be loyal in return is it [unless she retires], and that’s not what punters should expect anyway. Its a paid for service and the punter pays - the WGs provide [to WHOEVER pays them] so lets get real here ! Any punter who thinks that his loyalty is rewarded is delusional, and ultimately denying himself the very things that he is punting for in the first place> Freedom and Variety.

I can imagine that many WGs are quite keen to keep a regular bunch of punters to themselves as they provide a steady income stream, and that is quite understandable.

And like any business, they will perhaps say things to their clients to keep them hooked and always swimming back for more in the hope that she really does feel something for me. But if you really think about it for a second, you should realise that its just a sales technique as with any business. It would be nice to feel wanted by the girl who rocks your boat, I agree, but once you sober up from your knee-trembling punt, perhaps its best to just enjoy that memory for what it was and move on with life until that urge returns for a taste of something new, and a revisit several months on will always be something to look forward to ! :P

I really don’t think that you can put Punting and Loyalty in the same sentence, unless you were talking about establishments of course.

Why deny yourself anything, and if you really want to be a loyal lap dog- get a wife or girlfriend instead, but not a WG ;)

BTW, I write this from a single mans perspective, so don't be offended if you are already in a relationship and doing this on the side, as that will obviously make a regular WG more appealing for obvious reasons.

£50 or I spill the beans on you.

£100 or I spill the beans on you!

When a WG seems to go 'the extra mile' for me, I enjoy it more, too. So I tend to be 'loyalish' partly out of thanks for the service and partly because I know I'm going to have a guaranteed good time. There remains the male urge for variety, andf there are so many very tempting cuties out there available, I could never just limit myself to one lady. So it tends to be 75% of my punts are with one or two 'regulars', the other 25% for new experiences. This is necessary anyway as in recent year two Thai cuties whom I came to absolutely adore both returned home leaving me forlorn. One other reason to try new girls for me is that sometimes I just have an irresistable need to empty a load into something cute and sexy, and for me a first encounter, without any recall of what happened in previous sessions, is the easiest way to do this.