slowhand4u

What Is The Purpose Of This Forum?

12 posts in this topic

So what is the purpose of this forum, I was under the impression it was to bring together people who share the same interest of FBSM, so that members can share experiences, and maybe more important share information, as long as the information falls within the boards rules.

But now I am very confused, I post that a popular lady has now left a shop to now work from her own shop. I do this in the spirit of sharing this information with other members so that if any other member would still like the services of this lady, it is know where to find her.

The fact that this lady now owns her own shop, can only be seen as making her a independent who happens to work from her own shop and not a flat as many independents do. There are many postings on the board giving updates as to where independent ladies are now working from, and giving the new contact details. Ie the “lara and Roxy” post amongst many.

But my post is removed, not just locked like the Acupoint thread, the Acupoint thread contains off topic discussions but is still available to be view, along with the contact details for a establishment that offers FS.

I would like to point out that I have no financial involvement with the shop that was subject to my posting, and the lady in question is not the lady that I have been seeing as was the subject of one of my other postings.

I could have done a posting along the lines of “has any one spotted this new place” or even a fake posting saying “I visited this place and how good it was”. But no I just made a posting of the facts, in the spirit of sharing some useful information and only after checking the Board Rules.

Could it be said my post was cheerleading, there are posts runing in too 3 pages, singing the praises of one lady and the services she offered.

So Mods why was my post removed ?, and if it is suggested that I would have been better to have asked this in a PM to a Mod. Did any one bother to PM me to explain as to why my Post was to be removed ?.

...So Mods why was my post removed ?, and if it is suggested that I would have been better to have asked this in a PM to a Mod. Did any one bother to PM me to explain as to why my Post was to be removed ?.

I'm guessing not :P

I've had plenty of posts removed even though I endeavour to post within the rules. Occasionally, it's been quite obvious why it's happened, like when I defended Cinderella from her ugly step-sister. Other times when I have implicitly challenged the moderation of the forum (like you're doing now albeit explicitly :D ). But most of the time, I have absolutely no idea. I suspect it's because the lady in question does not want to be discussed and asked for posts to be deleted. Fair enough, that's her prerogative.

Now to be fair to the Mods, they are quite busy and it's easier for them just to delete the posts rather than take time explaining themselves. There probably is a reason why your posts have gone walkabout and as you well know, if you do PM them, they will tell you. Probably.

As to the interesting existential question of "Why Are We Here". Well, a small minority are here to exchange information. The vast majority, an increasingly majority, the silent majority, are here to smash-and-grab anything that moves.

By the way, I think this thread has a high probability of being deleted :D

Edited by Mr Slurpy

I'm guessing not :P

I've had plenty of posts removed even though I endeavour to post within the rules. Occasionally, it's been quite obvious why it's happened, like when I defended Cinderella from her ugly step-sister. Other times when I have implicitly challenged the moderation of the forum (like you're doing now albeit explicitly :D ). But most of the time, I have absolutely no idea. I suspect it's because the lady in question does not want to be discussed and asked for posts to be deleted. Fair enough, that's her prerogative.

Now to be fair to the Mods, they are quite busy and it's easier for them just to delete the posts rather than take time explaining themselves. There probably is a reason why your posts have gone walkabout and as you well know, if you do PM them, they will tell you. Probably.

As to the interesting existential question of "Why Are We Here". Well, a small minority are here to exchange information. The vast majority, an increasingly majority, the silent majority, are here to smash-and-grab anything that moves.

By the way, I think this thread has a high probability of being deleted :D

The lady in question was happy for the post, she had asked me not to let anyone know about her move, including some of the other girls she worked with until after she had left her last shop, and that I respected.

Edited by slowhand4u

The lady in question was happy for the post, she had asked me not to let anyone know about her move, including some of the other girls she worked with until after she had left her last shop, and that I respected.

OK, that rules out that particular possibility.

I can understand why you're miffed about this but really, I wouldn't let it bother you. For however long this thread keeps going, I and others who read it, know that you know something about someone that most people don't know. That makes you a man in the know. Be happy with that. I'm sure that following your posts above, you will get dozens of PMs trying to find out what you know. Just be careful who you share it with thassall.

And I'm sure the lady in question will be grateful you are "fighting her corner". Think of those long, teasing, extended "Thank You" handjobs coming your way! Rejoice! :D

Edited by Mr Slurpy

So what is the purpose of this forum, I was under the impression it was to bring together people who share the same interest of FBSM, so that members can share experiences, and maybe more important share information, as long as the information falls within the boards rules.

But now I am very confused, I post that a popular lady has now left a shop to now work from her own shop. I do this in the spirit of sharing this information with other members so that if any other member would still like the services of this lady, it is know where to find her.

The fact that this lady now owns her own shop, can only be seen as making her a independent who happens to work from her own shop and not a flat as many independents do. There are many postings on the board giving updates as to where independent ladies are now working from, and giving the new contact details. Ie the “lara and Roxy” post amongst many.

But my post is removed, not just locked like the Acupoint thread, the Acupoint thread contains off topic discussions but is still available to be view, along with the contact details for a establishment that offers FS.

I would like to point out that I have no financial involvement with the shop that was subject to my posting, and the lady in question is not the lady that I have been seeing as was the subject of one of my other postings.

I could have done a posting along the lines of “has any one spotted this new place” or even a fake posting saying “I visited this place and how good it was”. But no I just made a posting of the facts, in the spirit of sharing some useful information and only after checking the Board Rules.

Could it be said my post was cheerleading, there are posts runing in too 3 pages, singing the praises of one lady and the services she offered.

So Mods why was my post removed ?, and if it is suggested that I would have been better to have asked this in a PM to a Mod. Did any one bother to PM me to explain as to why my Post was to be removed ?.

Great post koos !

I think what koos was meaning to say is:-

I think what koos was meaning to say is:-

The simple explanation is: the timer on the pasta that I was cooking for myself went off and frankly a bowl of pasta and a good bottle of Chianti for me outweighs the best FBSM even with fs thrown in. So I dropped what I was doing on the forum and when I got back a few minutes ago my posting had gone. Being a bit pissed now and knackered from overseas travel (plus my massage this afternoon) I'm afraid that I'm going to have to delay my posting until tomorrow.

Koos

The simple explanation is: the timer on the pasta that I was cooking for myself went off and frankly a bowl of pasta and a good bottle of Chianti for me outweighs the best FBSM even with fs thrown in. So I dropped what I was doing on the forum and when I got back a few minutes ago my posting had gone. Being a bit pissed now and knackered from overseas travel (plus my massage this afternoon) I'm afraid that I'm going to have to delay my posting until tomorrow.

Koos

Pasta la vista Koos.

Do you like fava beans with the nice Chianti?

Koos

Lets just hope this post is still here tomorrow, for you to reply to Koos :o

I guess if we were to have a food vs sex discussion this wouldnt be the appropriate forum.

I havent been posting that long but have given such positive reviews of certain girls that I have seen( esp. the early starry -eyed posts)that I have worried that I have been 'cheerleading' cetain girls or the establishments they work at,or have worried that I was inadvertently 'touting' for them.

Maybe if the mods. could provide clear indications of what slowhand, or any of us, can and cannot say if we know of/happen upon a new shop, that is within the rules,that would be useful.

Or, if there could be a seperate 'new establishments' section where someone could post info.(maybe to the mods initially for approval) on a new potential punting ground, that might provide an outlet for the original post that fell foul of the rules.

Get over it.