arnoldstrong

Ladybirds Leicester

12 posts in this topic

to all who are interested,

I went to Ladybirds sauna in Leicester on Monday the 31st of January, I phoned at 11:00 am and spoke to the receptionist. I was very interested in seeing a girl called Lisa, who on the website looks like a dream. The lady on the phone told me Lisa was there waiting, so after a bit of shopping I decided to get some well deserved fun! I arrived close to the place at about 2:00 in the afternoon ready for a good time, I noticed the place was a bit in the open(right opposite a bus stop and no discrete entrance)which always makes me paranoid, so I hung around at the bus stop for a bit and phoned again quickly just to make sure Lisa was there. The receptionist told me she was busy, but I should go there anyway. Thinking nothing of this and noticing that the people at the bus stop had taken their bus I decided to pop in and wait for Lisa to become available. When I got there the receptionist told me Lisa was sick and that I couldn't see her, she then went to 'apparently,' talk to Lisa to see if she was up for it. The receptionist returned and told me that Lisa was too sick, but I could see one of the other ladies present. Not wanting to settle for second best(the other ladies looked OK, but not great) I left immediately as I went there to see Lisa because she looked very sexy in the photos on the website. In hindsight I could of seen one of the other girls, but I already had my sights set on seeing the stunning Lisa. I posted on here because I want to know What you guys think, do you think Lisa was there or not, and if the latter do you think the receptionist lied to draw people in? If you have seen the website for ladybirds Lisa is clearly the best looking one on there, suggesting that in her absence the sauna could lose potential clients. If this is the case and receptionist was lying then why would she do this? What a lousy trick to pull. If Lisa was genuinely sick I hope she is better soon. Either way I was well and truly gutted. It's a good job I live in Leicester otherwise I would of been an angry young(old) man to have gone all that way to be let down! On another note, Since I went there I have noticed that she has been taken off the rota for the website... http://www.ladybirds-massage.co.uk/... This is very suspicious, do you agree?

Anyway, to sum up, I left a pretty angry, sad, unfulfilled punter and probably wont return to ladybirds, unless they can give me a good explanation.

Thanks for reading and your responses are more than welcome!

yours boringly

Arnold

Hi Arnold

Sorry to hear that you did not manage to see Lisa, I have already seen her twice and enjoyed PSE with her since I spotted her at Ladybirds and **. I can confirm that Lisa is a genuine lady who works there. As the nature of her work is, we might consider that she would have had a bad experience with a client who was with her before you arrived or something like that and she didnt want to continue working on that particular day.

If you live in Leicester you would have already found out by now that Ladybirds has a discreet back entrance.

I have also noticed that she is not on this weeks rota and there is a FR on her working from MK.

Hi, Lisa has just returned from two weeks off work. She had a terrible sickness bug that she tried to return to work too quickly from only to end up poorly again by the end of the day. In the end she took two weeks off to get totally better as she is a very petite girl it floored her. She is better now though and back her to her normal extremely dirty self. I don't think you were lied to at all. I imagine she thought she would be able to cope first thing but probably ended up feeling terrible as the day went on. I know one day she worked for us she saw a client then spent the rest of the day cuddled up on the sofa asleep as she was too ill to drive home.

She is a genuine girl, she hasn't messed us about at all whilst working for us so don't take it personally.

Edited by MrsDiva

Hi Everyone,

I would like to update this thread and take back everything I said previously. I saw Lisa a while back and had the best thirty minutes of my life! If you are in Leicester go to Ladybirds and see her, she is well worth a visit and very reasonably priced!

Boringly yours,

Arnold

hi,its lisa here...yes i am real working and i am no longer working at ladybird,im am working privately,,,my website http://www.lisalovexxx.co.uk thanx guys lisalovexxx

hi,its lisa here...yes i am real working and i am no longer working at ladybird,im am working privately,,,my website http://www.lisalovexxx.co.uk thanx guys lisalovexxx

Stay away from this worthless cockwhore !

:-P

Seems that some people think I was being malicious with my last post.

Fear not ! Its just my little term of endearment for her as she works here at Soft Touch Bodyworks

To be honest, we can't bloody get rid of her lol :-P

She's part of your lock, "stock" and barrell!!

Edited by CoolTiger

hello all,im now working privatly and at softtouch,and yes my nickname is cockwhore lol xxx

hello all,im now working privatly and at softtouch,and yes my nickname is cockwhore lol xxx

I didn't know that. But why am I not surprised, lol :P