Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cpnbootycall

Thai Girls In Glasgow

5 posts in this topic

Hey folks,

Newbie to the forum, but been in Glasgow years as well as moving around a lot for work. Been trying to get in touch with a few good girls that I have seen often in the past - not sure if they've stopped working though cos I can't seem to find any sign of them anywhere.

Anyone know if Mali is still in Sauchiehall St? The phone seems to be switched off any time I try... unless she's got a new number? Anyone know what happened to Sonya that used to work in the same place? She was such a nice girl...

What about Rosie (from **). Her advert is still on the site, but it seems to move around different towns in the UK now and she never answers the phone or emails. Has she disappeared? Anyone seen her recently? She was lovely too..

Be such a shame if these girls aren't working any more - they were all so nice - can't recommend them highly enough!

I've tried going to the place in the southside... near Pollockshaws... but find them a bit of a rip-off.. charging extra for every single thing and getting you in the door by saying they offer everything then as soon as you are in they tell you they don't offer anything extra... can't be bothered with that. The good thing about Thai girls in my experience is that they don't normally do that (i.e. want to charge extra for kissing/OWO/RO)!

Anyway, let me know if you know anything or if you can recommend any Thai girls in the Glasgow area.

Cheers,

Cpnbootycall

Managed to talk to Marli about a month or 2 ago. She said she was still using that number despite barely ever picking up the phone. However, she has not been picking it up recently. There are some new oriental girls from the other site popping up, namely, sexy nicole, who is definitely worth a try.

Thanks for the reply kruger! I find that whenever I try to call the phone isn't even switched on, which isn't a good sign I guess! I know she had a different number last year - the old number went to one of the other girls/madam, but since they always answered the old number I never bothered taking note of the new one! DOH!

yeah it is the girl thats in the picture. It is professionally taken, and she's wearing plenty of make-up,etc,etc, but she is a very attractive girl.