porker paul

A Stately Venue

11 posts in this topic

I recently (actually several months ago) had a very enjoyable punt in Cumbria. The lady concerned had recently moved into a Georgian house in a market town and I was bowled over by the quality of the place. The old style fireplaces were almost all intact, the hall had a magnificent wide staircase running up to the first floor and the bedroom was grand enough to accommodate a four poster bed which looked exactly as though it belonged there.

I remarked to my companion that this must be the Stately Home of Punting and she rather sadly referred to it as "my knocking shop".

I have visited any number of sad damp flats, so-called up market apartments, the odd real home but not, so far, a "mobile home".

Can anyone else recommend a similarly classy venue for bedroom activities.

I have visited any number of sad damp flats, so-called up market apartments, the odd real home but not, so far, a "mobile home".

I did have a punt late last year in a mobile home, albeit a very pleasant mobile home in rural Gloucestershire. Any deficiencies in the surroundings were more than made up by the lady concerned. Much better than dodgy flats in back streets.

I like to think The Convent we ran in Northampton was 'stately' but that's just my opinion.

Never did make it to the Convent but must admit that, as far as I can recall, it looked classy - I assume it's no more?

"The stately homes of England, how beautiful they stand

To prove the upper classes still have the upper hand ..."

Never did make it to the Convent but must admit that, as far as I can recall, it looked classy - I assume it's no more?

It became a health spa then went into receivership, last time I was told it was all boarded up.

Can anyone else recommend a similarly classy venue for bedroom activities.

There's a place not too far from the Natural History Museum that springs to mind if you like your regency porticos.

The Museum are hoping to capitalise on the keen interest in sex often shown by visitors to the area with their new exhibition, by the way..

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/visit-us/whats-on/temporary-exhibitions/sexual-nature/index.html

I like to think The Convent we ran in Northampton was 'stately' but that's just my opinion.

It was one of the best venues I have ever been to. Definately stately

The Museum are hoping to capitalise on the keen interest in sex often shown by visitors to the area with their new exhibition, by the way..

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/visit-us/whats-on/temporary-exhibitions/sexual-nature/index.html

I suspect that there's a fair bit of photoshopping going on, but from the full frontal pose, I think I've punted with her in the past. Cost a lot more that £8 as I seem to remember :lol: :lol: :lol:

I suspect that there's a fair bit of photoshopping going on, but from the full frontal pose, I think I've punted with her in the past. Cost a lot more that £8 as I seem to remember :lol: :lol: :lol:

Prefer mine fully shaven rather than natural - I assume it's a she? The broken off piece of (morning) wood suggests an interest in S&M?