Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spliffy

Massage Parlours Raided In East London

13 posts in this topic

Quite a few parlours have been raided in East London recently.

Doesn't the police have anything better to do? After all, I pay their salary.

There were alot of raids a few years ago. I was at a parlour and a girl was sucking my c*ck. Suddenly the police burst in and raided the place.

What an embarrassment !

I think I'll hold off for the time being !

Is that what you said to the police? :D

Quite a few parlours have been raided in East London recently.

Doesn't the police have anything better to do? After all, I pay their salary.

So the Police charge in, shout "This is a raid - Nobody move!" and then go into each "room" without knocking and embarass the customers, let alone the girls, every couple of months, and business begins to dry up. No parlour operator is going to go on paying rates, electricity, gas etc, when trade is drying up, so they close and go somewhere else.

Just what the Police want (and think their masters want)...

What was their reason for raiding? Don't the police turn a blind eye to brothels unless they suspect trafficking etc?

What was their reason for raiding? Don't the police turn a blind eye to brothels unless they suspect trafficking etc?

That was my thinking. A well run parlour tucked out of the way, no drugs, no trafficking isnt harming anyone.

Money!

[Could have been drugs or girls not paying tax/claiming benefits? Seems to be going on around the country]

I was driving past Apples Massage in Woodford Green when I saw it being raided, there was even a reporter in tow with camera outside the property. Must admit surprised it was not raided earlier as was in a nice residential street. Not sure the neighbors liked lots of men walking up the garden path all times of the day and night. Such a shame we cannot be grownup like Germany where brothels are legitimate and such chains as FFK mega brothels can exist situated in suitable places (e.g industrial estates) that do not upset people.

do you know which ones or where they raided?

Did a search and couldn't find anything on East London recently, but did see the following (extract):

Immigration officers raided a suspected brothel after neighbours complained of a scantily-clad woman posing, Amsterdam-style, in the window.

Witnesses said up to 15 officers with a drugs sniffer dog raided-----------

Oh to be a sniffer dog!

Did a search and couldn't find anything on East London recently, but did see the following (extract):

Immigration officers raided a suspected brothel after neighbours complained of a scantily-clad woman posing, Amsterdam-style, in the window.

Witnesses said up to 15 officers with a drugs sniffer dog raided-----------

It could even have been a "cash sniffer dog". They are being used more and more often on brothel raids.

To be fair to the Police, brothels are illegal; whether a Blind Eye is turned or not would seem to be at the discretion of individual forces.

Eeeek...Thats going to hurt the authorities...