hairymary101

All In The Eyes

60 members have voted

1. 1. do you prefer her to:

• keep her eyes closed
    • look into your eyes
    • a little of both
    • don't care what she does

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

40 posts in this topic

I was knocked off my bike a couple of years ago by a lady in a Volvo estate who must almost certainly have had her eyes closed. Dislocated shoulder and lacerations. So on the whole I think I'd go for eyes open.

Definitely keep her eyes open and look into mine! It is said the eyes are the windows to the soul.

Well if you're doing it doggie then it doesn't really matter!

Having said that, I find it a massive turn on when you can both look into each others eyes.

This is a really interesting topic and I will be watching to see how the poll goes.

I think it is quite natural to close your eyes during intimate times, but to open them now and again when you are either looking for a response or responding to something and I have to admit I have seen a thrill in the eyes of the reciever when I look at them on occasions, which has been well worth opening them fo; where as on other occasions I open them to find the other person is almost in a different place and in a way almost detaching themselves from me as much as possible and focussing on the senses instead.

I suppose it depends largely on how you feel as a punter about what you are doing and how involved you actually want to be with the lady you are with.

Edited by kissxkate

I remember seeing this one WG who insisted I fucked her and kept full eye contact, right through orgasm...I managed to do it, it was a big turn on but not something I found easy!

I remember seeing this one WG who insisted I fucked her and kept full eye contact, right through orgasm...I managed to do it, it was a big turn on but not something I found easy!

I'm surprised your eyeballs didn't dry up. Could you blink?

what's your preference gentlemen?

Great subject hairymary101. :) I posted my own thread a while back about eye contact and body language. Definately eyes open, ideally with as much eye contact as possible. I punted with a particular lady now gone who could look at me so intensely it was like she was drilling into me. Absolute red hot turn on for me. :)

Edited by smiths

I actually think my eyes are my best feature so I do like to make plenty of eye contact (and especially when delivering oral!). There are moments though when I can't help squeezing them shut!

I'm surprised your eyeballs didn't dry up. Could you blink?

Blinking was allowed...it's Psychologically difficult, more than physically difficult, or perhaps it's just me. Ask a client to try and do it!?

Blinking was allowed...it's Psychologically difficult, more than physically difficult, or perhaps it's just me. Ask a client to try and do it!?

Lol I was joking! You don't get to my age without having experimented a bit Kid A, I doubt there is much you have done that I have not done several times before you x

Definitely eyes open! I hate it when girls close their eyes it makes me think they are not enjoying it.

LOL, I once got a sharp slap and a lot of swearing for having my eyes closed too much during sex. When I thought about how it would be if we'd turned the tables I could understand her point.

Eyes open, looking into my eyes..... hopefully with our sweaty foreheads touching :D

Unless shes "enjoying herself" too much and she closes her eyes... well dont mind that... B)

Edited by Overworked

It depends how tall she is and how much I arch my back. Any cross-eyed girls out there?

That Depends :

If she's asleep - keep 'em closed :mellow:

If she's an optician or hypnotising me - looking into my eyes :huh:

If she's got dust in them - a little of both :blink:

If she's unknown to me - don't care what she does :lol:

Wow that brings back a long forgotten memory one of my very first girlfriends had huge liquid eyes and at penetration her amazing eyes would kind of go out of focus and sort of cross eyed which I loved. Never thought about it till now, nice memory to re-call, thanks!

Whilst I'm in agreement with most of the posters so far that eye contact is a real turn-on, there is something to be said about taking a girl in mish and gazing down at her while she has her eyes serenely closed and with a faint smile across her face. Its a vision of pure loveliness which has me transfixed up to the point of orgasm.

So, I'm gonna have to opt for the both option.

Eyes open, looking into my eyes..... hopefully with our sweaty foreheads touching :D

Unless shes "enjoying herself" too much and she closes her eyes... well dont mind that... B)

I agree - and it depends on the position: I'm not enough of a contortionist to have eye contact during doggie. A strategically placed mirror, however, is always a joy, and not just for that position :rolleyes:

I agree - and it depends on the position: I'm not enough of a contortionist to have eye contact during doggie. A strategically placed mirror, however, is always a joy, and not just for that position :rolleyes:

Difficult to beat a women looking you straight in the eye with a smirk on her face as she controls the power of bringing you to a climax. If I was a WG I think I would employ this tactic quite often, its very, very sexy.!

If any of my gentlemen have their eyes shut when I'm going down on them, there has to be something wrong with them... :D:D

Seriously though I just love that slow almost tantric experience, where you both keep total eye contact. It can be really deep sometimes, but then my eyes have long been my numero uno seducing weapon.

Edited by Holly Maddison

'noon all = newbie here so HI

Eyes open definately especially with CIM

what's your preference gentlemen?

Hi Mary,

I think there is nothing better than a bit of open eye contact especially when a lady is giving O. To me it makes it at least look as if she is enjoying doing it.

Regards,

davidgood

lady with eyes shut is thinking about brad pitt......