Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cumandgo

Cool As A Cucumber !

9 posts in this topic

I was floored today. Got directions to a 5.00 pm punt from the WG to an apartment complex. Buzzed thru the outer set of doors, then buzzed thru a second set of doors, then thru a third set to an inner courtyard and then given instructions to climb a set of stairs to second floor apartments where the WG said she would meet me at the main entrance door and admit me to the area housing maybe 10 apartments close to eachother on that floor

. Waited outside the door for more time than I was happy, waiting for her ladyship to come out of her apt and to open the door . Out she comes, walking cool as you like , past the doors of all the other apartments in her bare feet wearing only a short bright pink dressing gown -- at 5.00 in the afternoon !! She led me back to her apatment slowly and as cool as you like -- couldnt believe it ! When I asked was she concerned about her neighbours, she just laughed and shrugged her shoulders . Funny enough she was very very careful about hygiene and such matters ! Anyone else met such a laid back WG or was this most unusual !:)

I was floored today. Got directions to a 5.00 pm punt from the WG to an apartment complex. Buzzed thru the outer set of doors, then buzzed thru a second set of doors, then thru a third set to an inner courtyard and then given instructions to climb a set of stairs to second floor apartments where the WG said she would meet me at the main entrance door and admit me to the area housing maybe 10 apartments close to eachother on that floor

. Waited outside the door for more time than I was happy, waiting for her ladyship to come out of her apt and to open the door . Out she comes, walking cool as you like , past the doors of all the other apartments in her bare feet wearing only a short bright pink dressing gown -- at 5.00 in the afternoon !! She led me back to her apatment slowly and as cool as you like -- couldnt believe it ! When I asked was she concerned about her neighbours, she just laughed and shrugged her shoulders . Funny enough she was very very careful about hygiene and such matters ! Anyone else met such a laid back WG or was this most unusual !:)

Tsk I am not so sure, did she wash her feet after parading up and down bare footed?

S x

Well, What did you want or expect exactly?

Her meeting you in full Jungle Combat gear, commando camouflage face paint and all, crawling along the corridor telling you to keep low or we may have to wait until nightfall until we can make it back to our safehouse as the neigbours might see another human being passing their door? (This will of course be eating into your hour booking!)

:P

Tsk I am not so sure, did she wash her feet after parading up and down bare footed?

S x

Maybe she had slippers on ( dont think so ) but the nonchalance , or perhaps staged coolness, didnt impress me but again, one is in positive mode so unless its essential you dont criticise. She was only early 20s too !

Her meeting you in full Jungle Combat gear, commando camouflage face paint and all, crawling along the corridor telling you to keep low or we may have to wait until nightfall until we can make it back to our safehouse as the neigbours might see another human being passing their door? (This will of course be eating into your hour booking!)

:P

Yep I'm funny like that. I like to be low key when punting.Not really into flag waving.

I must admit I felt a little foolish after an overnight outcall with a beautiful little blonde, she arrived in this bright red slimline dress looking like Marilyn Monroe which was fine but walking her all the way back to the station in broad daylight after she slipped her arm through mine, teetering along on bright red high heels, bum wiggling for all it was worth took a little guts.

Her meeting you in full Jungle Combat gear, commando camouflage face paint and all, crawling along the corridor telling you to keep low or we may have to wait until nightfall until we can make it back to our safehouse ......:P

I would pay good money to be part of that scenario :lol: :lol:

There are new apartments in glasgow where nearly the whole floor is leased for such activities... so aslong as your on the floor the neighbours arent a problem

It would be more unusual to meet one who wasn't.

It would be more unusual to meet one who wasn't.

Just to add.

She's probably seeing so many clients during a day, what arouses surprise in you is just routine for her. Like fetching the milk from the doorstep or collecting the post, except you usually do that only once per day.

Edited by SpoksEyebrows