Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
martyr

£49

13 posts in this topic

Occasionally,on a certain site you see girls offering half hour punts for £49.

So,if you gave them £50.....would you wait for the change :D

Occasionally,on a certain site you see girls offering half hour punts for £49.

So,if you gave them £50.....would you wait for the change :D

No.

if you went to tesco would u let them keep the change?

Totally, if only to test how far their bullshit-o-meter would go....

That and the fact I'm a tight wad Yorkshireman...

No, I'd say "there's a tip in there for you, love, so make sure you give a decent service" :rolleyes:

To be honest, I think I'd be too embarrassed to pay such a tiny amount for any girl and would have a proper tip stashed in my pocket for after provided she wasn't totally awful. A night out with the wife costs more than that and I get less in return.

Edited by tomdavies

No, I'd say "there's a tip in there for you, love, so make sure you give a decent service" :rolleyes:

To be honest, I think I'd be too embarrassed to pay such a tiny amount for any girl and would have a proper tip stashed in my pocket for after provided she wasn't totally awful. A night out with the wife costs more than that and I get less in return.

Well, a £1 tip isn't going to break the bank!

As for being too embarrased, well, at just under £100 an hour, there are enough girls offering that rate and plenty of parlours too.

Instead make sure you have the exact change hehehe, :P

Yes but make sure its a pound coin,very handy for car park,and trolley at Asda!!.

Well, a £1 tip isn't going to break the bank!

As for being too embarrased, well, at just under £100 an hour, there are enough girls offering that rate and plenty of parlours too.

Indeed there are. I have often punted in the £80-100 an hour range with great success as well as a number of failures. Those charging £100 an hour often charge £60-70 for half hour so its not that much different to £49. I have also paid £60 for a 3 hour party many times, embarrassed, certainly not. :D

Edited by smiths

Don't be a cheap skate, its only a pound! However one parlour near me charges £45 for 30 minutes, when the maid takes your money (if you give her £50) she pulls £5 out of her pocket before you get the chance to even ask for change!

My last punt was for 2 hrs and the rate was 250, however I didn't have £10 bills so I kept 260, and hoped she'll get back with the change, but didn't, and I didn't ask for it later...

No - I wouldn't ask for the change, but I am very anal and always have the correct money, so would be turning up with £49 anyway.