johnc0tt

Fake Or Real Assets

Do you prefer ladies who have had plastic surgery or natural ladies   81 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer ladies who have had plastic surgery or natural ladies

• Plastic is fantastic (multiple work done)
    • Breast Implants only
    • Natural Ladies

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

43 posts in this topic

as i am a boob man i love a lady who has a lovely set of assets, so probably go for ladies who have implants more than natural. there are some ladies who have taken this a bit far ie lips, ass implants etc...

as i am a boob man i love a lady who has a lovely set of assets, so probably go for ladies who have implants more than natural. there are some ladies who have taken this a bit far ie lips, ass implants etc...

I prefer natural but dont mind implants that dont make the tits feel like two lumps of granite that dont move.

As to other parts of the body or face, i dont like trout pouts but generally if the works been done well, it makes no difference to me.

As i am a boob man i love a lady who has a lovely set of assets, so probably go for ladies who have implants more than natural. there are some ladies who have taken this a bit far ie lips, ass implants etc...

I do too, but for me natural outweighs :P artificially enhanced size. I don't have a particular size requirement, in fact I am happy with many different shapes and sizes, I just enjoy them :)

Although enhancements have got better over the years with more natural like materials, I prefer natural breasts. Sometimes a boob job looks too unnatural and is off putting.

I agree with the Vicar,natural are much softer,and more pliable,easier to get in your mouth.Lovely.

NO preference either way, so I'm not voting on this one

Natural all the way, but then again i like busty girls. Implants do look good on a slim girl size 6/8 though

NO preference either way, so I'm not voting on this one

I'm the same - so I, too, will not vote here

luckily i like them all. small, large or medium. prefer smaller ones. enhanced is ok if done well. hate the hard lumpy ones.

Although implants that are extremely well done can also be very nice, as exemplified by 'Champagne'/'Amerie'

I prefer natural but dont mind implants that dont make the tits feel like two lumps of granite that dont move.

As to other parts of the body or face, i dont like trout pouts but generally if the works been done well, it makes no difference to me.

I really don't like plastic boobs, although sometimes you can see some delicately achieved enhancements, which even deceive you when you caress them. I have allways prefered pert boobs, preferably with suckable nips, lovely jubbly.

PierreBleu

For me the attraction of breasts is the shape and squeezability nothing quite like the feeling of gently squeezing breasts. If the implants look natural and feel natural then ok otherwise natural is best.

Natural all the way. I'm a boob man but I'd far rather see a girl with small natural breasts than giant enhancements. Any review/ad I see that says 'enhanced' makes me immediately step on to the next, no matter what the other attractions are. Obviously a big cleavage is an attention getter to most men (me as much as any) which is one reason why the girls get enhancements.

Cant stand implants, has to be natural. If I wanted to stroke a piece of plastic I would buy a Barbie doll. If I do make the mistake of seeing a WG with implants, I will not return, no matter how good the service.

Much as I appreciate boobies for boobies sake, I personally dont think their size is important.

I actually think that anything more than a handful is a waste, so I guess I prefer small pert breasts with nice suckable nipples.

Strangely enough though the few WGs I revisit regularly both have implants, but I really dont give their breasts too much attention anyway,

as I spend most of my time in RO :P or 69 :P , so their boob size is practically irrelivent to me.

I've always appreciated ladies bottoms more - but not too big though !:)

Edited by puntaprima

Hate enhanced. What on earth is the attraction of silicone? Why would a man be attracted to breasts without caring what they are made of?

I used to be quite anti cosmetic surgery, but now that I am getting older my opinion is changing slightly.

My boobs, though a decent size, aren't as firm. They look fine with my bra on, but not so pert with it off.

My lips are full so I would never consider having them done, but botox on my face, if I could be sure that it wouldn't go wrong!

I'd never say never anymore.

I am surprised that quite a lot of the men DON'T like enhancements.

not arsed either way unless enhanced are rock hard, which i hate .

used to go for girls with big boobs but now quite like small ones also.

Edited by smoothballs

I love large, firm, natural breasts, but this is a rarity. No critique of real women implied, BTW, it's just not the way real breasts are most of the time. So I LOVE enhanced boobs. Most boob-jobs these days are very nicely done, and allow for 'super-woman' , stand-up-on-their-own magnificence. Also helps petite girls like Thais to have a real bustline. A 'C' cup on a size six looks pretty big, and I love my Oriental women that way. Would love to find a DD Thai size six one day - it's a fantasy, but so are enhanced boobs generally.

I am surprised that quite a lot of the men DON'T like enhancements.

Interesting comment. Shows how the two genders can misunderstand one another.

Do you feel less surprised now having read some of the comments?

I think about fake boobs as one of the ultimate examples of form over function. Assuming that the function of boobs is to provide pleasure to me, not their 'real' function!

There's no doubt that falsies look amazing in a tight T-Shirt or a low cut top, but they just don't deliver on feel once the clothes are off.

I'd much rather get my hands on a pair of real boobs that hang down that a pair of fake boobs that stand straight out.

Not surprised that most men prefer large, natural breasts. The thing is,most very slim women(which a lot of men prefer), don't have naturally big breasts. They tend to have ones that fit their frame. Generally.

That's why lots of slim women have boob jobs because their own won't usually grow that big.

Think I just presumed the majority of men liked big(ish) boobs no matter what. It seems though,unless they are natural, they don't.

Think I just presumed the majority of men liked big(ish) boobs no matter what. It seems though,unless they are natural, they don't.

You're right though I'll take it a step further - I'll take bee stings over fakes every day of the week.

And I've heard that implants can reduce the sensitivity of nipples as well - where's the fun in that!?

For me it's pert and natural every day of the week. Size is not that important to me, i'd prefer natural small boobs over enhanced of any size.

As others have said, enhanced boobs, done really well can look great when in a tight T-Shirt. If you want to get them done for your own self confidence that's cool, but for me, there is no need. From some of the bad boob jobs I've seen you can also ruin a really good figure surgery.