johnc0tt

Local Ladies

local or further afield   60 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you prefer your ladies

2. 2. Were u surprised about how many girls worked locally

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 posts in this topic

i dont know about you guys but until i found this site and the other one, i didnt realise how popular punting was and how many girls worked in my local area. Ayrshire has over 20 ladies who either work from the area or will meet in flats in glasgow.

do you prefer to see local ladies or prefer less risk of meeting further a field.

i dont know about you guys but until i found this site and the other one, i didnt realise how popular punting was and how many girls worked in my local area. Ayrshire has over 20 ladies who either work from the area or will meet in flats in glasgow.

do you prefer to see local ladies or prefer less risk of meeting further a field.

I had a lovely lady working a couple of streets from me for years until a while ago. This suited me very well. Within a 25 mile each way radius is my range and the nearer, although not in the same street, the better. For me its also a bonus that i often know the area, what parking is available and how to get their quickly.

From travelling with my job it is very apparent that different parts or the country have different qualities of Parlours however saying that there are always good and bad ones in every town. Where I live there must be at least 8 parlours that come to mind within a 5 mile radius so plenty of choice. Each place I have visited has resulted in good and bad experience so I guess it is really down to the individual girl you see.

I mostly punt locally as it is rather easier to explain why I might be there in case of an accident in the car. The only exception is when I punt in London, where I use public transport.

Living 20 minutes from Milton Keynes can have it's advantages.

and London is only 30 minutes by Virgin High Speed Trains from MKC.

purple site picks up bugger all where i live - you have to go over 10 miles to get many hits.

(I dont live in cov)

come to scotland, we would think 10miles is local lol

purple site picks up bugger all where i live - you have to go over 10 miles to get many hits.

(I dont live in cov)

Does it pick up sheep in Scotland, or is that Wales?

Just discovered that two ladies use the same flat just down the road towards Bromley South station and that there is a parlour type thing just round the other corner going away from the station all, unfortunately, far too close for comfort, although a further five minutes down the road there is another couple of ladies who might be deemed to be at a safe distance. :)

Edited by dick78

This of course presumes the profiles are genuine.

not sure about sheep but there are some dogs and pigs around :unsure:

Does it pick up sheep in Scotland, or is that Wales?

I think I may have had the most local WG encounter, there was mature lady working from the flat directly below mine when I lived in Northampton a few years ago, didn't quite have the bottle to partake as I was living with my gf at the time :blink:

I don't go anywhere locally as you never know who will see me entering the premises, and if you see the WG in civilian life it can be a bit awkward.

Much prefer to punt away from home but thats not possible often enough !:angry:

I prefer to punt at a discreet distance, for all the reasons other posters have given - bumping into the girl in the supermarket, being seen entering the premises, etc.

Luckily the temptation for fun doesn't exist on my doorstep, otherwise the urge might take over from good sense, as it so easily can, with dire results on security and bank balance. :(

It can be a bit difficult as I remember from when I lived in sleepy Suffolk,in a small village,found a mature WG supposedly based in the main town,imagine my surprise when I was directed to her cottage 2 villages away !!

Still,I went in for the punt and returned many times.

Imagine my surprise when one sunday lunchtime,she and her family appeared in my local pub for lunch !!!

She gave me eye contact and carried on as if nothing happened.

When I saw her again,we had a great laugh at what could have been said etc etc.....

I'd much sooner punt locally, but due to a total lack of ladies, I have to travel and this takes up time and money! It's also a problem with getting girls to come to my place for outcalls :(

Bury St.Edmunds (Suffolk) is the mother of all punting deserts! I have know idea why! In two years of looking, I've only found two local ladies that meet my requirments.

Bury St.Edmunds (Suffolk) is the mother of all punting deserts! I have know idea why! In two years of looking, I've only found two local ladies that meet my requirments.

Could it be that you are setting the bar too high?

Could it be that you are setting the bar too high?

Nope! I don't think so, wg's are few and far between in BSE.

I've only found two other girls advertising, who are in their 20's. One was a BBW, which is not my thing, the other was asking £160/hour, she wasn't enough of my type to pay that much. There have been a few older ladies advertising, but again not my thing. The two girls who I did see, were both exceptionally good looking and one of them was a reg for nearly a year, which did make up for the lack of quantity, sadly she has now retired. I am now forced to travel to either Norwich or Ipswich.