Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Eye

Do You Know Any Submissive Women In London

12 posts in this topic

I have not started a new topic for a while so I thought I would ask you all whether you know of some real submissive women in Gretaer London .

I am looking for girls off the usual tracks ( to make a change from all the Emmas ) , new sub girls you can dominate .

Thanks for your help and leads if you know of such ladies .

I don't know if she still subs or is your cup of tea but Chelsea Rebel/Chelsea Vamp certainly used to be a pro sub.

Two ladies I would recommend are Spanking Sammy who uses various addresses but one them is near Baker St. The other is Sarah who is in Bermondey, near the Old Kent Road.

John

You could try: Dita though she is not cheap. She has a questionnaire that tells you what she does and how keen she is on different activities: questionnaire

there's a dungeon in near Weybridge (surrey), where they have a selection of sub ladies who also do full sex/anal/oral etc. Look on "other site".

That's great . Thanks .

I will definitely look at those profiles and leads .

Please keep sending them chaps .

That's great . Thanks .

I will definitely look at those profiles and leads .

Please keep sending them chaps .

kelly in hitchin is a definate sub lady and loves spanking.

there's a dungeon in near Weybridge (surrey), where they have a selection of sub ladies who also do full sex/anal/oral etc. Look on "other site".

I've read about the "other site", But I don't know how to find it. What should I type in to find it?

Thanks.

Mike.

try typing adult and then without a gap put in a word with the same letters as word but remove the final d and put a k.

You could try: Dita though she is not cheap. She has a questionnaire that tells you what she does and how keen she is on different activities: questionnaire

...which is absolutely fascinating.

See Beth from londonpussycats she is naturally really sub and does every service imaginable with a great "can do anything attitude"go see her she will amaze you in everyway....

Edited by wiggy

Try subslutmel4u on the purple site. I saw her earlier this year when she toured in London and she can take a pretty hard spanking. She claims to offer some quite extreme submissive services but I think I barely scratched the surface. She was planning to tour London again around Sept/Oct.