Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dick78

Personal Safety For Punters

31 posts in this topic

Despite my earlier (December) posting saying that I had given it all up, a couple of months off has made me see the light and I have made a tentative booking with a lady on **. I am, however, a little bit concerned about my safety for a number of reasons, not he least being the very little feedback she has and the slight weirdness about her and her photos, or at least where they seem to be shot. Also, its in deepest west london which is enough to set alarm bells ringing for me big time (I blame the LSD in the seventies to be honest).

So, does anyone here ever tell anyone else where they are going? I'm sure the ladies will have a way of being tracked (as it were) should the worst happen but what about us punters - I don't want to end up on a meathook in a deep freeze or in concrete boots at the bottom of the Thames without anyone knowing where to start looking for the culprit.

I know its a bit strange but it is an issue this time. I'm not going in for anything dangerous like the more extreme fetish stuff, basically just a bit of slap and tickle really, but I do have a slight misgiving about the whole thing.

I could just pm someone on here to say when where and whom and if I return safely I can just pm again to confirm my return. Any thoughts?

Your last sentence seems to be a good idea. There is nobody in my real life that I could trust with the knowledge that I am a punter but it should be possible to find a buddy here for that purpose

Enjoy your punt and report back

P

Us girls have to rely on our gut feelings and I think the same must go for a punter. A Safe Buddy is not a lot of good to you if you are at the bottom of the Thames though is it? If it doesn't feel right then go with your feelings and don't do it.

There are loads more girls with good FR's, or is it actually the unknown and the worry about the danger that is drawing you towards this punt?

Us girls have to rely on our gut feelings and I think the same must go for a punter. A Safe Buddy is not a lot of good to you if you are at the bottom of the Thames though is it? If it doesn't feel right then go with your feelings and don't do it.

There are loads more girls with good FR's, or is it actually the unknown and the worry about the danger that is drawing you towards this punt?

I am drawn towards this one as it seems like it could be a very good experience - she meets certain physical criteria that are not that commonly met - and she seem ticks a number of "likes" boxes for me in other ways. I do think I am being paranoid actually, but I cannot shake it off, hence the post. I am going to call the lady today anyway (previously only email conversation) so that will provide me with a bit more confidence.

Thinking about it more, actually the unknown bit is quite a draw too :o

Where abouts in West London and do you feel like giving us the Ladies name, somebody might give you some feedback. You could allways ask on the requests for info. forum.

Where abouts in West London and do you feel like giving us the Ladies name, somebody might give you some feedback. You could allways ask on the requests for info. forum.

Ladbroke Grove :eek:

The name changes too although its a descriptive name rather than a real name - we shall see

...I am, however, a little bit concerned about my safety for a number of reasons, not he least being the very little feedback she has and the slight weirdness about her and her photos, or at least where they seem to be shot. Also, its in deepest west london which is enough to set alarm bells ringing for me big time (I blame the LSD in the seventies to be honest)...

Are you sure you’re thinking with your big head not your little one? ;) If it doesn’t feel right don’t do it; there are plenty of ladies out there (unless you’re after a unique service I suppose) who won’t set your alarm bells ringing. What do you find weird about her photos though out of interest?

Despite my earlier (December) posting saying that I had given it all up, a couple of months off has made me see the light and I have made a tentative booking with a lady on **. I am, however, a little bit concerned about my safety for a number of reasons, not he least being the very little feedback she has and the slight weirdness about her and her photos, or at least where they seem to be shot. Also, its in deepest west london which is enough to set alarm bells ringing for me big time (I blame the LSD in the seventies to be honest).

So, does anyone here ever tell anyone else where they are going? I'm sure the ladies will have a way of being tracked (as it were) should the worst happen but what about us punters - I don't want to end up on a meathook in a deep freeze or in concrete boots at the bottom of the Thames without anyone knowing where to start looking for the culprit.

I know its a bit strange but it is an issue this time. I'm not going in for anything dangerous like the more extreme fetish stuff, basically just a bit of slap and tickle

really, but I do have a slight misgiving about the whole thing.

Firstly, i have punted with many ladies off the purple site who had no feedback with good results, everyone has to start somewhere after all. I have also had a small percentage of bad punts, but in 28 years punting i have never been attacked or robbed. Being verbally attacked is the worst. Personally i dont see what the problem is with Ladbroke Grove, i have punted all over that area in the past. Its changed a lot since the 70s.

Secondly, if i had the same concerns as you have i would go elsewhere, plenty more ladies to choose from and all that. I wish you luck whatever you decide. :)

Edited by smiths

Ladbroke Grove :eek:

The name changes too although its a descriptive name rather than a real name - we shall see

I used to live in Kensal Green, the other side of the Harrow Road to Ladbroke Grove, I wouldn't go there if you paid me, good luck!

I must admit I have on occasion had those very thoughts too.

Or perhaps being involved in an accident somewhere you're not supposed to be...or having the car stolen.....

In the unfortunate event I am taken captive as a sex slave it is to be hoped I am found after six months or so.

just do what i do, never go to an out call let the girls come to you, feels a lot better im sure

I know its a bit strange but it is an issue this time. I'm not going in for anything dangerous like the more extreme fetish stuff, basically just a bit of slap and tickle really, but I do have a slight misgiving about the whole thing.

I could just pm someone on here to say when where and whom and if I return safely I can just pm again to confirm my return. Any thoughts?

what Is It that you are scared of, your own shadow? If you meet someone and have a bad vibe walk out straight away, or you might end up meeting the gimp! :D

I usually book girls through agencies, but sometimes tend to use the A.W website to book someone near my area (within 15 miles). Had similar uneasiness while booking for a duo even though it was in a hotel near the town centre. The girls didn't have any feedback and the profile was brand new, and the girls said they were up for anything. I was told as soon as I reach the train station I should text them to receive the address. But didn't get a response when I did, the calls were also not answered. I waited for 15 mins and then took the train back, at last received the response in the 16th min. It didn't take much time to reply back saying "Sorry hun, I left.". Well, it may not sound suspicious, but just didn't like the uneasiness.

Edited by ITSMEJACK

In the unfortunate event I am taken captive as a sex slave it is to be hoped I am found after six months or so.

assuming your captor is not over 6ft, 300 lbs and goes by the name 'Bubba' :lol:

assuming your captor is not over 6ft, 300 lbs and goes by the name 'Bubba' :lol:

bingo

I would suggest that if anyone is so nervous about this in general, he should be doing something less risky like playing Monopoly or watching daytime TV.

If you have a bad feeling about a particular service provider, then follow your intuition and go elsewhere.

I think it is a fair and valid point. In my real life I carry out house visits and have to write out where I am going, carry a mobile, check in with a security officer and check out on the end of the appointment. And I visit ordinary folk in ordinary homes!

On a punt there is no one I can tell, the phone is switched off and I'm damnded if I'll call the office security to say whay I'm up to. Oh well, as long as the insurance is paid up I'm sure Mrs L will give me a good send off

Any thoughts?

Do what the WGs here do and go with your gut instinct. If it feels dodgy, then pick another lady. Plenty of good providers in West London I am sure.

The very thought of telling someone I know I am off on a punt makes my blood run cold !!!!

just do what i do, never go to an out call let the girls come to you, feels a lot better im sure

If the girls come to you, it is an outcall. When you go and visit them (even if it's not their usual place of work), it's an incall.

I have only ever had one outcall to my home. I worried myself to death beforehand about confidentiality :rolleyes: . Never again. I do like outcalls to my hotel room when I am away on business though.

Tell us when the punt is, and also tell us a time and date, after the punt, when you will post here again. Then if you don't make that post... we'll know...

Tell us when the punt is, and also tell us a time and date, after the punt, when you will post here again. Then if you don't make that post... we'll know...

If he did this and he never posted at the agreed time and date how would this help him though. We wouldnt know where the punt was or his real name to be able to do anything about it. I dont see the point, all we will know is he hasnt posted as agreed.

If he did this and he never posted at the agreed time and date how would this help him though. We wouldnt know where the punt was or his real name to be able to do anything about it. I dont see the point, all we will know is he hasnt posted as agreed.

Good point, I would suggest the OP does the following:

Post your real name, address, home telephone number and mobile number. Also the name of your wife/partner if you have one or nearest relative. Then tell us who you are going to see and what time you finish and when your next post will be. The address of where you are going will be useful to. If you don't post then we'll know something has happened and will have your details and someone, if they can be bothered, will notify the authorities.

Alternatively, find someone you feel more comfortable seeing and where you feel you won't be risking your life. :rolleyes:

Hope the above was of help :)

If I didn't post to say that I had returned safely, some-one (admin) has enough detail to make contact with home......................

The point was that, actually, it wouldn't necessarily protect me but it would give anyone looking to see what had happened to me somewhere to start. Anyway, I bailed out and will stick to safer options.

Anyway, I bailed out and will stick to safer options.

24 posts later, congratulations on this wise and momentuous decision. Well done that man!

Post your real name, address, home telephone number and mobile number. Also the name of your wife/partner if you have one or nearest relative. Then tell us who you are going to see and what time you finish and when your next post will be. The address of where you are going will be useful ....

You forgot to add, notify the Police, Inland Revenue, Fire Brigade, and Ambulance Services. Also you might find an insurance broker who would issue a policy against all the various risks, let's see now :

• Coming too soon
  • Not coming
  • Not being able to get it up
  • Staying hard too long
  • Not being able to get it in
  • Girl throws you out before the time you've paid for
  • Girl does not match pictures on site
  • Girl's personal hygiene not up to scratch
  • Won't perform an act you want
  • Bites your dick
  • Scratches you whilst putting condom on
  • Condom slips off and girl gets pregnant
  • Condom too small
  • Girl steals your wallet/phone/car keys/heart
  • Your partner finds you and walks in on you
  • Her partner walks in on you
  • You accidentally record or photograph yourself 'in flagrante' on your phone
  • You get a parking ticket
  • The building you are in is subject to a terrorist attack and thus you get caught
  • You go for a punt and the lady turns out to be your sister/mother/grandmother/daughter/tenant/landlady/secretary
  • You go for a punt and the 'lady' has a bigger penis than you
  • Girl only speaks Azeri, Azerbaijani, Farsi, or Wolof

It's a risky game. My insurance broker has just quoted me £100 per day for a short term policy.