Jonnybgood

Topics Of Conversation

14 posts in this topic

After sex some people like to smoke, I like to chat. In fact, depending on my mood, wether Im up or down :rolleyes: , the chat sometimes lasts longer than the sex. Here are some of the things Ive chatted to the ladies about recently, Barcelona in 1973 and what its like today, the girl wasnt even born in 73; Birthdays and name days in Poland, apparently every day has a name attached to it and Poles celebrate their name days as well as their birthdays; What girls do to make themselves look beautiful, from eyelash inplants, laser treatment to get rid of body hair, acrylic fingernails, when the girl had the false nails removed there was a deep ridge between old and new nail growth, plus where the acrylic nails were her nails were soft and fragile, to boob jobs, no, no, no !

I never knew that seeing a working girl could be so educational in so many ways. ;)

Anybody else got any conversational topics they would like to share.

Edited by Jonnybgood

Where are you planning on taking your holidays this year?

Got any plans for the weekend, Sir?

Did you see the match on TV last night?

These are just a few that my hairdresser uses and I'm sure you could borrow them!

I love to hear of guys' worldwide travels, as I am not well travelled (I was born in England, and the last time I was abroad was four years ago). I have had friends from all over the world from Brazil to Thailand to Poland but have never really been anywhere myself. I find the guys stories of far away (should that be all one word?) lands fascinating and inspiring.

I like a little football talk, though my knowledge on this subject is VERY limited.

I like meeting guys who will talk at least a little, and not stay silent through the whole meeting (luckily that happens only very rarely).

It's good to talk, innit :-)

I love to hear of guys' worldwide travels, as I am not well travelled (I was born in England, and the last time I was abroad was four years ago). I have had friends from all over the world from Brazil to Thailand to Poland but have never really been anywhere myself. I find the guys stories of far away (should that be all one word?) lands fascinating and inspiring.

I like a little football talk, though my knowledge on this subject is VERY limited.

I like meeting guys who will talk at least a little, and not stay silent through the whole meeting (luckily that happens only very rarely).

Jayna, we must get together for a little chat. ;)

I never knew that seeing a working girl could be so educational in so many ways.

No, nor did I, but I've learned a great deal about life, the world and everything!

I think that as "ships that pass in the night" neither party is shy of saying what he/she wants to about all sorts of things, and WGs coming from such diverse backgrounds with so much knowlege and experience makes the post-coital chat just so informative! I wouldn't miss it for the world.

I'm normally too knackered to speak so I just pull funny faces and make grunting noises.

Sometimes it's hard to chat when she forgot to take the bloody gag off and your hands are locked around your back . :o

Always been a little bit of a problem for me. I never know what to talk about, not just with WGs, but with most women, especially the hot ones. I always think i'm gonna say something stupid, or even worse, have a huge awkward silence.

Thats why i usually go for the chatty, dorky girls, that talk about anything. Used to hang out with this one girl in uni who literally talked for half an hour about whether dolphins were friendly or just sneaky. Never laughed so hard.

No, nor did I, but I've learned a great deal about life, the world and everything!

I think that as "ships that pass in the night" neither party is shy of saying what he/she wants to about all sorts of things, and WGs coming from such diverse backgrounds with so much knowlege and experience makes the post-coital chat just so informative! I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Sometimes the chat is more intimate than the sex!!

Apart from the weather, your day, holidays.... (hairdresser chat), I enjoy cricket, horse-racing, property developing and films/TV.

Fortunately the more you see a regular gentleman the more the conversation flows, and I do meet a lot of cricket enthusiasts. The Ashes was great but the ODI's were a disappointment. Hopefully we will have some uninjured players left!

The racing at Newbury at the weekend was not a topic for afterglow discussions!

Aggghhhh Kerry Katona saved in Dancing on Ice - Travesty.

Well done King's Speech.

And I am re-tiling my kitchen and fitting a new bathroom with my own fair hands....... Lol

I remember a lovely Polish girl who was just about to visit France and our conversation was a beginner's introduction to French. Her accent (and the rest of her) was absolutely gorgeous!

INNIT!! Goodness gracious me style!

After a 30 minute parlour punt it’s difficult to chat too much esp when your already over the time.

But usually the post-punt conversations revolve around sun tans [WGs love to talk compare if you have a tan too I have notice] and they ask what I will be doing for the rest of the day - work or off day etc.. With my reg who I see once a month, we spend so much time chatting about travelling and catching up that 10 minutes has passed before the main course begins. I haven't tried indies as yet, but I suspect there is more time for a warm up and a warm down chat which would be nice, especially if you click Perhaps the only neg with punting in busy parlours > sometimes the WGs are just too busy for small talk afterwards as they have to prepare for the next guy ! Mind you, I could always book for longer if I really wanted to!

Edited by puntaprima

Where are you planning on taking your holidays this year?

Got any plans for the weekend, Sir?

Did you see the match on TV last night?

These are just a few that my hairdresser uses and I'm sure you could borrow them!

My Barber always used to ask "SOMETHING for the weekend, Sir ? "