daveev

Girls That Have Boyfriends

63 posts in this topic

Hello all, i was wondering as for me snogging is a must with the girls i see is it the same with all of you, and i have found that a lot of working girls have boyfriends, only a couple have had trouble with the kissing side of the meeting, maybe cos they save them for there guy, it seems strange that a guy would let his girl do this job but seems they do, do any of you working girls on here have guys and still full on kiss, or maybe some of you guys dont want to kiss the girls be nice to hear about your experiences

A boyfriend whether I have one or not(sometimes I do and sometimes I don't), does not affect my paid-for liaisons in any way. Full Stop. :D

Hello all, i was wondering as for me snogging is a must with the girls i see is it the same with all of you, and i have found that a lot of working girls have boyfriends, only a couple have had trouble with the kissing side of the meeting, maybe cos they save them for there guy, it seems strange that a guy would let his girl do this job but seems they do, do any of you working girls on here have guys and still full on kiss, or maybe some of you guys dont want to kiss the girls be nice to hear about your experiences

Kissing is a service that was generally not on the menu in my early punting days in the mid 80s up until around the mid to late 90s ish. The WGs of the time virtually to a lady used to say that is for my boyfriend/husband only. As its now my favourite aspect of a punt and i wouldnt punt 121 without it i am very glad it is a very widespread service offered nowadays, and long may it continue. :)

You say " it seems strange that a guy would let his girl do this job" I think you misunderstand the world of the Working Girl. First of all I reckon most WGs earn more than their partners. Secondly WGs are not normally controlled by their partner- if they are they may well be being pimped or have been trafficked, which of course does exist especially in London and big cities.

Most of the ladies who post here are I reckon in complete control of their lives and would find the suggestion that they have to ask their boy friend's permission to do anything quite insulting. One thing which is relevamt to all this is, in my opinion, you will have better sex with less faking and more real orgasms if she doesn't have a boyfriend.I have had amazing sex with two ladies ( both University students )who both told me that while they were working it wouldn't be fair to have a boyfriend- so they were really keen to enjoy the sex- but you had to treat them like a lover and not be selfish.

Kissing is a service that was generally not on the menu in my early punting days in the mid 80s up until around the mid to late 90s ish. The WGs of the time virtually to a lady used to say that is for my boyfriend/husband only. As its now my favourite aspect of a punt and i wouldnt punt 121 without it i am very glad it is a very widespread service offered nowadays, and long may it continue. :)

Yep same here. I dont think I would punt at all if this service was missing.In fact its difficult to even have a good punt if I dont feel the kissing was really enjoyable. There was one girl who I really fancied from her pics but she refused to include FK so I never booked her. Really feel cheated !!:D

Yep same here. I dont think I would punt at all if this service was missing.In fact its difficult to even have a good punt if I dont feel the kissing was really enjoyable. There was one girl who I really fancied from her pics but she refused to include FK so I never booked her. Really feel cheated !!:D

However good the rest of the punt is if the DFK isnt enjoyable it wouldnt of been a good or better punt for me either. Interestingly i really fancied a particular lady who pushed all my buttons but didnt kiss so i never booked her, wonder if its the same lady. :D

Yes, it may seem odd, but some girls will suck a cock without, even CIM and swallow, but won't kiss - that's their choice and we have to accept it.

It used to be that I wouldn't kiss as it really pissed my ex-boyfriend off (though I did get carried away once or twice) but I'm single now and couldn't imagine kissing not being a part of it. The only time I'm not a fan is if breath is bad, just been smoking (I'm a non-smoker), 9 o'clock shadow (like 5 but worse!) or when they slobber and try to eat your face lol (what's that about!?).

As far as I am concerned "no kissing" equals "no punt". I realise that most ladies have their own limits, which is quite understandable, but I always try to get these clarified before the date is agreed.

All of my favorite punts have included full on snogging. All of my worst punts have had DFK excluded. No coincidence I feel ! I can't say I know enough about all of the ladies concerned to draw correlation between their status vis a vis boyfriends and the willingness to DFK though.

Edited by Northwinds

As far as I am concerned "no kissing" equals "no punt". I realise that most ladies have their own limits, which is quite understandable, but I always try to get these clarified before the date is agreed.

Agreed. Its the ladies choice and mine too, if something is not offered, I won't go there.

A boyfriend whether I have one or not(sometimes I do and sometimes I don't), does not affect my paid-for liaisons in any way. Full Stop. :D

ditto.

My husband doesn't 'let' me do anything. We talk through decisions that effect both of us, see how we both feel about it, and go from there. We also don't believe anyone has the right to tell another person what to do with their own body. Because we're both adult humans with equal rights - I am not a child, a pet or a slave.

I love french kissing almost as much as I love sex, it's part of foreplay for me and I'm happy to offer it as long as the client doesn't have bad breath !

I love french kissing almost as much as I love sex, it's part of foreplay for me and I'm happy to offer it as long as the client doesn't have bad breath !

OK, but how would you feel if you were all loved up with a boyfriend?

I have even higher requirement. no snowball = no punt. Trouble is many foreign girls don't know what a snowball is until we get to that point.

Is it possible to become addicted to your own cum?

OK, but how would you feel if you were all loved up with a boyfriend?

No problem at all. Most professional WGs find it easy to seperate out their personal, from private life without eliminate kissing. I certainly do and have done(currently single at the moment though, whenever I've been head over heels. Being in love with someone doesn't affect my kissing abilities at all.

When I was dating and working all the same services were on the menu as when i'm single and working. I find bookings without kissing a bit awkward and unnatural!

My husband doesn't 'let' me do anything. We talk through decisions that effect both of us, see how we both feel about it, and go from there. We also don't believe anyone has the right to tell another person what to do with their own body. Because we're both adult humans with equal rights - I am not a child, a pet or a slave.

beautifully put, and very close to how things are between me and my love...

No problem at all. Most professional WGs find it easy to seperate out their personal, from private life without eliminate kissing. I certainly do and have done(currently single at the moment though, whenever I've been head over heels. Being in love with someone doesn't affect my kissing abilities at all.

Absolutely... it makes no difference at all if I'm seeing someone or not. I can't imagine seeing a client and not kissing, feels far too odd and distant.

Hi Daveev,

I can only talk from my own personal experience- I think kissing is something extremely personal- when working I could do all services, but sticking my tongue just down anyones throat would not be appropriate because if it did not feel right-it's not happening.

For me- kissing is esential to a good punt.

Hi Daveev,

I can only talk from my own personal experience- I think kissing is something extremely personal- when working I could do all services, but sticking my tongue just down anyones throat would not be appropriate because if it did not feel right-it's not happening.

For me- kissing is esential to a good punt.

Hi natasha - not sure what you mean here, What criteria did you use ? What ought to have been happening for you to indulge in dfk ? Did you distinguish between kissing and DFK ?

I've only ever once met a client and not gone through with the booking. This was partly to do with being taken to the wrong place and me being well over dressed for the occasion and for the first time I actually felt like a cheap hooker instead of me out to have a fun night. Ok, the facts are that I am a wg, but... when I'm with a client that is not how I feel, as in my mind I am enjoying the company of someone who is interested in me and it is a natural (given quick) progression. It is very rare that there is no kissing, in fact most recently I won't even get on the bed before we have had a good hug and a sensual kiss. I like the closeness of kissing stood up, the little wobbles on the feet and the build up of tension.

I can't say how I would be if I were dating, if I ever find out I will review my thoughts and add them.

I have even higher requirement. no snowball = no punt. Trouble is many foreign girls don't know what a snowball is until we get to that point.

Is it possible to become addicted to your own cum?

You can never get enough! ;):D

Hi natasha - not sure what you mean here, What criteria did you use ? What ought to have been happening for you to indulge in dfk ? Did you distinguish between kissing and DFK ?

My apologies cumandgo- did not make myself clear here- Op was mentioning about having a boyfriend so making it harder for girls to kiss-

I do not think this is the only reason why girls do not kiss clients.

Kissing is an extremely intimate act- where as sucking cock is not as 'intimate'. when kissing deeply you have all the nerve endings mingling together as a two way response. there is more of a connection- where as not so with any other service.

Also, *big factor* - Lack of personal hygiene, having a guy slobbering over your face like a hound dog is not appealing

and for me, would be the number one reason I would not kiss/dfk- or had my services down to *descretion*. It would not matter how much I was being paid, there is no way my tongue going down someones throat that had not seen a dentist in his life time or had breathe like a dustbin.

It is surprising the amount of guy's that do neglect themselfs- will have the money for a punt- but not bother about seeing a hygienist/dentist or

buy soap and deodrant- (ok b.o is a different thread altogether lol)

Clean little teeth that are brushed and flossed and fresh breath alway's appreciated and makes a big difference to the kind of service determined.