Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
legoujat

Saturday Nights In London

4 posts in this topic

I have occasionally punted during the day or on weekday evenings during visits to London, and although I don't have a lot of experience I have found evening visits have been more relaxed and less likely to be interrupted by phone/texts (although I have also seen the attraction, discussed elsewhere, of being a client early in the day). In a couple of weeks I will have the opportunity for a visit on a Saturday night in London about 10pm. Is this a good time for a relaxed, fun visit, or is there a risk of a sort of "last client of the week" syndrome?

I suggest you check the sporting fixtures. If there is a home Rugby International, or a football match involving a very popular team from outside the capital, you may find the ladies hard at work.

When I used to visit a place on a Saturday evening after visiting relatives who lived at the time in south London, it was always quiet. There were two girls working and I was usually the only customer at c 730-8pm. The place wasn't in central London though.

Edited by newnortherner

Thanks Paul and newnortherner, useful advice, I'll have to read the fixture lists.