elrond

Guildford Crown On The 21st

34 posts in this topic

A reminder 21st Feb.

Abuse of Process case is adjourned to Monday 21 February 10am Guildford Crown Court

Ms Morris says "I would like to thank everyone who gave their support, either in body or spirit, for my court case on 4 February. It is gratefully appreciated. This is a harrowing time for my family and I, but we are strengthened by knowing that people's thoughts are with us.

The case has been adjourned till 21 February, if anybody would like to attend court you'd be very welcome as we hope to put forward a strong united front."

This hearing has been delayed. The judge oversing this case has been held up on another trial. We wont have a new date until Monday but are expecting to be re listed for either Wednesday or Thursday next week. I will update you when I know more x

Apologies if this has been asked, has there been any press coverage?

Just read through those links. Truly sorry to hear of your troubles. Your solicitor raised some very good points in his letter to the CPS. I never knew the police/cps received kickbacks in the form of confiscated money. A dubious conflict of interest, as is highlighted by the do-wrongers being in sunny Spain right now :(

I'll be crossing my fingers for you.

Case rescheduled for tomorrow (Thursday 24th), Guildford Crown Court at 10am x

Case rescheduled for tomorrow (Thursday 24th), Guildford Crown Court at 10am x

Fingers tightly crossed, and rooting for you! Chin up, and hope!

Thank you. Feeling highly ill at the momment but thats just the nerves. Just praying for some common sense x

Thank you. Feeling highly ill at the momment but thats just the nerves. Just praying for some common sense x

Well, no further report by 1651 suggests that the case is still rolling - could be hopeful!

"They" have won on Assange - to make the Justice Game look straight, the other side has to win occasionally - lets just hope that it's Sasha's turn!

No news yet. Back in court tomorrow at 10.15am x

I hope you manage to get some sleep tonight. I know when I had a simple Court case, I lost sleep for a very long time before the case, and was very pleased when it all finished.

Fingers crossed that common sense will prevail.

All the best Sasha, I really hope common sense prevails and you get the justice you deserve. xx

Well our case went as well as we could have possibly hoped and Anna my barister was AMAZING. It was hopeless though and the judge catagorically found against us on both the abuse of process and the request to remove the evidence I had give the police from the case against me.

Done and dusted though, Surrey police can sleep tight on a brothel keeping conviction safe in the knowledge the brothel responsible for the attack against us are running 3 girls and a maid a day happily and succesfully in the neighbouring road and the two men responsible for the attack are free to strike again.

Well our case went as well as we could have possibly hoped and Anna my barister was AMAZING. It was hopeless though and the judge catagorically found against us on both the abuse of process and the request to remove the evidence I had give the police from the case against me.

Done and dusted though, Surrey police can sleep tight on a brothel keeping conviction safe in the knowledge the brothel responsible for the attack against us are running 3 girls and a maid a day happily and succesfully in the neighbouring road and the two men responsible for the attack are free to strike again.

And that was "justice"? Surrey Police & CPS can go home tonight proud of themselves!

My sympathy - this leaves me ashamed to be "an officer of the court".

Long ago decided that "wrong" & "illegal" only overlap, They ain't always the same

whats the name of the brothel? name and shame them(or are there legal restrictions)

whats the name of the brothel? name and shame them(or are there legal restrictions)

It was Playgirls of Camberley, no questions about that one. The police know this and as I have mentioned before we have identified one of the men involved to be private security working at Newbury Massage.

As for our case, we are taking stock this weekend and in a way are just pleased its finally over. We are mentally exhausted with everything that has happened. If you had heard the evidence against the police it was truley shocking and I will take great joy in publishing EVERY detail online in a couple of months, including full court transcripts, police statements, notebooks, our statements, acompanying notes and ICAD details. Its quite frankly disgusting and EVERYONE should see for themselves just how corrupt our system and our police force is.

It was Playgirls of Camberley, no questions about that one. The police know this and as I have mentioned before we have identified one of the men involved to be private security working at Newbury Massage.

As for our case, we are taking stock this weekend and in a way are just pleased its finally over. We are mentally exhausted with everything that has happened. If you had heard the evidence against the police it was truley shocking and I will take great joy in publishing EVERY detail online in a couple of months, including full court transcripts, police statements, notebooks, our statements, acompanying notes and ICAD details. Its quite frankly disgusting and EVERYONE should see for themselves just how corrupt our system and our police force is.

You should sleep much better tonight.

The law is an ass.

Can you get this into the national press? Daily mail would LOVE the story I'm sure.

We are taking the weekend to chill out and will rethink next week. We arent to be sentenced until April 1st so we have plenty of time but at the same time we dont want to do anything that might be detrimental to any potential sentence. It all needs carefull consideration but we have copies of everything and I will be getting trascripts from the courts which if anyone can be bothered to read will be facinating

It would be interesting to see what would happen if complaints were made using Crimestoppers about these two places

Sasha may have a mention in the house of Lords yesterday from Lord Faulkner.

My Lords, following the question of the noble Baroness, Lady Trumpington, does the Minister agree, without commenting on any case currently before the courts, that a woman working in the sex industry who claims to have been assaulted by men should expect protection from the police and from society, rather than face prosecution for brothel keeping?

http://www.theyworkf...itution#g1753.6

While we are on about our rulers I see Dennis is back on his anti ECP bit and 25,000 trafficked.

The figures are difficult to get hold of at times. I got into terrible trouble a year or so ago, because in a debate during the last Session I quoted the Daily Mirror, which in turn was quoting a Home Office research study, saying that up to 25,000 women had been trafficked into the UK. That was pounced on by those great defenders of women's rights, the BBC's "Newsnight" programme and The Guardian. Articles were run and there were debate sessions on "Newsnight" in which Jeremy Paxman attacked me as if I were some wretched Government Minister, and it was said that all those figures were invented and that there was no problem with trafficked women. A lady from the English Collective of Prostitutes said that all prostituted women were happily working without any obligation. That kind of blind refusal by the liberal left of our community is matched by the fact that too many of our officials-it was as bad under the previous Government as it is under the coalition Government-refuse to accept the need for effective policing and intervention on the issue of trafficking.

http://www.theyworkf...itution#g1134.0

Edited by elrond

If that was a reference to my case Im just hoping it wont be the last time the case is highlighted. As I have always said regardless of the outcome of my case which we all now know wasnt good I have little intention of letting the subject matter drop. If for no other reason I would hope my case can be used as a stark reminder of how backward our current legislation is... when supposedly being implemented to protect womens safety it does exactly the opposite.

While we are on about our rulers I see Dennis is back on his anti ECP bit and 25,000 trafficked.

The figures are difficult to get hold of at times. I got into terrible trouble a year or so ago, because in a debate during the last Session I quoted the Daily Mirror, which in turn was quoting a Home Office research study, saying that up to 25,000 women had been trafficked into the UK. That was pounced on by those great defenders of women's rights, the BBC's "Newsnight" programme and The Guardian. Articles were run and there were debate sessions on "Newsnight" in which Jeremy Paxman attacked me as if I were some wretched Government Minister, and it was said that all those figures were invented and that there was no problem with trafficked women. A lady from the English Collective of Prostitutes said that all prostituted women were happily working without any obligation. That kind of blind refusal by the liberal left of our community is matched by the fact that too many of our officials-it was as bad under the previous Government as it is under the coalition Government-refuse to accept the need for effective policing and intervention on the issue of trafficking.

What is McShane on?! Is he now saying the 25,000 is accurate, if so where's his evidence. I recall Paxman totally embarrasing McShane on newsnight, I don't recall Niki Adams saying all prostituted were happily working, nor does the ECP claim that on their website and they are very sceptical about McShane and Esso's stats.

http://www.prostitutescollective.net/Response_to_Denis_McShane.htm

McShane doesn't seem to want to represent the liberal left, I think he must be representing the extreme left.