matt121

Girls That Have Given More Than Paid For !

35 posts in this topic

Have you ever paid just for a oral sex and its lead to full sex ? or Girls have you got carried away and given more of a service than was paid for ?

My services are all included in the price so its a no for me. However my appointments are unrushed so I suppose I have given the odd extra time no charge. I see its your first post so welcome.

Shelly

My services are all included in the price so its a no for me. However my appointments are unrushed so I suppose I have given the odd extra time no charge. I see its your first post so welcome.

Shelly

When I look back to occasions (more frequent than some grumpies credit) when I can say "that was bloody fantastic" it's not necessarily the services - prissy word - but the way that she did it that counts

again, am paid for time - all my services included. I have been known to run over time though!

One of my all-time favourites advertised her services as erotic massage. After a bit a blow-job and kissing was included, and, before we knew where we were, there was full service as well. Price remained the same. No use asking for details: it was all a long time ago and in another country, and after about thirty meetings, she suddenly disappeared. No one has ever had such an exquisitely erotic touch on my inner thighs.

A fanny fart will always bring mixed emotions.

As the other ladies have said, it doesn't really apply as I'm all inclusive too.

I've also run over on time on occasion.

Like so many the best "extra" I have had is generosity on the clock.

If Anything i give the girl more than she expected :P

Massage complimentarily upgraded to nookie, twice :) Felt very lucky

I advertised briefly a long time ago on a site for a sensual massage - on one occasion I did get quite horny with the oily body to body and went the whole hog ;) x

I once wrote down in my diary Nuru without putting it was Nuru with lingam not the full service.

The guy got the whole Nuru Service for the hour for £100, teach me not to clarify and get the cash up front, funny enough the guy did not say anything at the time B)

S x

Quite a few of the Ladies I have met have gone over the time for which I have paid. one of whom makes me a cup of tea and has a chat. Another lovely Lady gave me back £30 because she had cancelled a previous visit due to her ill health and her text confirming this had not arrived on my mobile until I had attended at her flat. Her text had been sent in good time but, for some unaccountable reason, it had not reached my mobile until 3 hours after she had sent it.When a Lady has a good attitude I feel that I am geting more than I have paid for which is, if you think about it, sex. I am I think very fortunate, but I find that nearly all of the Ladies I see have good attitudes. Perhaps it is because I try very hard to treat them with respect. Anyway, if I meet a Lady with a bad attitude, (which I very rarely do) I N E V E R return. IMHO attitude is far more important than looks although most of the Ladies I have met have both. Reckon I am very lucky.

one girl gave me owo for free when it was my birthday as a prezzie :D

I had booked a 2+2 lunch date with a Lady I hadn't see before. Generally do lunch dates so that we can get to know each other a little bit better. Anyway, when she arrived at the hotel , we had an appetizer (a tease) in my room, before heading out to lunch. During lunch and the stroll across the Common back to the hotel, we discussed our plans for rest of the day after we shared dessert. She didn't have another appointment that day and I was planning to visit a museum and a few local shops. We ended up exploring the city, before I saw her off at the tube station. It was a splendid day,normally, most of my lunch dates end after dessert in the room.

Last time I went to Scotland I had an over night booking and discovered I had been under paid by £40. I got in touch with him the next day and he arranged to come over and pay me the rest and as I was not busy and didn't know the area he ended up showing me round Edinbugh. We also ate dinner together and then he came back to the hotel to watch darts (never done that before!) and finish the evening off with a little passion. I guess you could say he ended up with a 2 for 1 deal, but it wouldn't have happened if he hadn't have been a gentleman and a very nice man. We clicked straight away. I think I am gaining a soft spot for the Scots!

I gave one guy my last Rolo once. Does that count? :-)

A girl gave me her cherry once - think it was the first one though, not last.

Used to get a B2B massage but ended up getting DFK and Reverse oral as well as the HE ! Fantastic but had to give it all up because she wouldnt stop talking in between it all.!! :D

Speaking of extras off the clock...I got an extra £250 because I was willing to wait on a bank transfer! I knew he was fine...and I got an extra gift! Thanks J, if you're reading. xxx D

I booked one massage, AND JUST a massage at this one place. Price paid was just for a massage. At the end she offered hand relief, I turned her down as I'd planned a punt for later that day. She then said in not so many words that I could have her if I wanted. So I did as she was quite a nice looking girl. She clearly was not supposed to be doing this type of thing in this establishment and was careful to hide any evidence of a condom or wrapper (she left the room to get one) and did not get undressed, just hitch up the skirt and drop the knickers. Great sex.

Final price paid. Just massage and she gave me her number.

I have had a two experiences of "free services", the most memorable was at unit 10 in Stoke (2009 when it was open). I paid the usual £40 for a 30min service with a girl who was new, during the obligatory massage she asked if i had ever tried A, she said she really liked it and was happy for me to try it out on her. No mention of prices so i proceeded and did enjoy it. I returned to see her 5 times over th enext few months and again this "service" was offered for free. Upon reflection I have a feeling that some parlour girls offer "freebies" to ensure they build up a regular client list, especially if a parlour has 3 or more girls to choose from and competition is tough.

Speaking of extras off the clock...I got an extra £250 because I was willing to wait on a bank transfer! I knew he was fine...and I got an extra gift! Thanks J, if you're reading. xxx D

Dolly - you are so fkucing sophisticated - bank transfers? whatever next? loan agreements? amex? where will it all end?

As long as nobody mentions ATM!

With apologies for lowering the tone of this string.

Saw a girl who found me "very nice". Went for an hour, she spent 15 minutes hugging me, kissing me and massaging my cock whilst I was fully clothed. Told me to go into the shower. Got out, best massage, ridiculous oral, rimming, licking my balls and all over and then we got the the main course. By the time I was finished I had been there over an hour. She spent another 30 minutes giving me a massage and more oral. Damn best.