Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
luck231

Dolce Vita Dusseldorf

3 posts in this topic

have been twice when transiting via Dusseldorf. First off its quite away from the airport - about a 30-35 euro cabfare.

the place is very nice inside, clean, with a bar and reasonable food. you pay 50 euro (i think) entrance, then get given a card to record all bar purchases on and a key for the locker.

they do have a small pool outdoors but i have only been winter time.

the girls range from stunning to average, but probably more better lookers than rough ones.

when i have been there not really had any issues with girls pestering you, but i would say the best looking ones are usually taken by the locals or regulars and so harder to get time with them. once you have picked your girl and done with the chatting and playing on the sofas she goes to get a key to a room and the receptionist marks down your start time.

i have had a great time with a stunning russian, romanian and german, and an ok time with a couple of others.

costs for girls are 50 euro for half hour, they will try to get you to extend and there are extras for cim i think.

overall a good time, its my only time at an fkk and i have ben there twice, and it has certainly given me the appetite to try some of the bigger ones like palace and oase in other cities.

I would also consider FKK Living Room, which is in Kaarst. Easy to get to by S-Bahn from Dusseldorf. Club is less than 10 mins walk from train stop.