Pickyfellow

Best Rp For Secretary Uniform?

8 posts in this topic

I have been trying to arrange a 1 hour incall with various girls who state RP is something they do. I have been contacted by a girl who is suggesting that she be the boss and I am to be interviewed for the job, she states 2hours is best for this RP. She has no reviews on othersite and will only be around for 7 days, but she has replied with a suggestion, which is more than the other girls I have spoken to who have in general admitted they dont really do RPs despite saying they "like" it. Anyone got any ideas for the Secretary RP. I had gone for Virgin Boss and horny Secretary, hoping for a cross between GFE/Tuition experience.

I came up with:

Interview for a job as a very personal PA.

Compentency based interview

Preminse: Job is very stressful

How does she cope with stress?

Cue for her to show you how she plays with herself

How would she help you out and manage your stress, if you had a 'stiff' problem to solve?

Cue for for OWO

and so on.

I've done this, and it was a lot of fun.

I also spent time knocking things on the floor and asking her to pick them up - but I like looking at girls bending over in tight skirts :)

I came up with:

Interview for a job as a very personal PA.

Compentency based interview

Preminse: Job is very stressful

How does she cope with stress?

Cue for her to show you how she plays with herself

How would she help you out and manage your stress, if you had a 'stiff' problem to solve?

Cue for for OWO

and so on.

I've done this, and it was a lot of fun.

I also spent time knocking things on the floor and asking her to pick them up - but I like looking at girls bending over in tight skirts :)

Ha,ha,ha, -- that is off the wall !! :D I have tears running down my face !! You cannot be serious -- I would have thought she'd have given you a root up the you know what !! Can you imagine knocking stuff onto the floor and asking say Xenia to pick them up ?:o What a laugh,well done !!

What can I say - I like what I like! :P

As the obsessive planner I am - when I'm thinking with my big head at least - I mentioned that I wanted that to be a part of the session, and she was more than happy to do it. I like looking at girls in tight skirts bending over, and it was all part of the roleplay.

I confess I've never met Xenia, so I have no idea what her view of this would be, but assuming if she wasn't ok with doing it, I wouldn't book her, for that roleplay at least. ;)

You also have to bear in mind that I have to blow a raspberry on the belly of each girl I see, and if a punt is particularly good, I'll set off the party popper I'll have close at hand.

I'm a very special snowflake...

Edited by Tibbs

Can you imagine knocking stuff onto the floor and asking say Xenia to pick them up ?:o

Why is that difficult to get you head around - I don't understand?

Surely it's all part of the roleplay.

Secretery aren't supposed to be bosses isn't it..Anyway, this video might give you an insight...

Short Video ;)

Ha,ha,ha, -- that is off the wall !! :D I have tears running down my face !! You cannot be serious -- I would have thought she'd have given you a root up the you know what !! Can you imagine knocking stuff onto the floor and asking say Xenia to pick them up ?:o What a laugh,well done !!

Guess your user name sums it up.........some of us like to use our heads & imaginations, the brain is a very powerful tool.

If someone has a particular proclivity towards RP, that would probably include images or scenarios they have in their mind, what's wrong with acting them out, as long as they're not abusive or degrading & both parties are happy.

Rp FR# 102131 starred worldpunter and August.

Well worth a read!!!