Penny

What is it with oriental girls?

100 posts in this topic

Has anyone else noticed all the threads about oriental girls here, there and everywhere? What is it you men like about them - don't hold back, us girls can take it.:D:) :)

Has anyone else noticed all the threads about oriental girls here, there and everywhere? What is it you men like about them - don't hold back, us girls can take it.:D:) :)

What is it with oriental girls?

That is a very good question, all the oriental girls that I know seem totally incapable of spelling the word "terrace" correctly, they always, without fail, spell it "terrance", I have even gone to the trouble of taking a photo of the road name, for example "Highfield Terrace", and showing them actual article, but * sigh * they still spell it "Highfield Terrance", most odd don't you think?

They made damn good marinade for octopus and squid. They did gave me a recipe for it, but I never achieved to do master it.

They are very sweet and obliging girls, keeping theirs figures and faces well in progressing years and even older ones still looks like MILF.

Their hands can perform miracles on your back pain for a mere £30, better then professional chiropodist for £120.

Theirs pussies smell of raspberries and naturally, not because they using raspberry and Lilly fanny wash.

Theirs tiny feet very soft. (not bazookas, verrucas, masucas, ingrown nails, dodgy pedicure etc. in the site either)

Theirs stomachs as flat as theirs faces.

Theirs accent is sweet to the ear.

When they chop off guys penises, they do it with incredible sensuality.

They doing magnificent cup of green tea.

I will write more later.

Their hands can perform miracles on your back pain for a mere £30, better then professional chiropodist for £120.

Meant: chiropractor. Was to late to edit.

When they chop off guys penises, they do it with incredible sensuality.

An ex of mine was once married to a Thai girl, she used to talk of this calling it a "cut for the duck" :D

An ex of mine was once married to a Thai girl, she used to talk of this calling it a "cut for the duck" :)

LOL! That is very sensual! :D

LOL! That is very sensual! :D
I've just learned a great deal about 'sussies, bras and nix' from you and Olivia, Xenia, for which I am quite grateful. Glimpses into the thought processes of women, however fleeting, are always enlightening even when one still don't really 'get it'. In this case, my newly-acquired knowledge is perfectly-timed for the forthcoming season of exchanging gifts and I will put it to good use. Thus I almost feel guilty that I am unable to adequately express in words what it 'is' with oriental women. It really is an 'experiential' thing and until or unless one has been through a series of erotic encounters with a variety of oriental women one cannot know. Even then, one can be let down or disappointed. The mysteries of the East (I suspect Siberia might have its own variations) are difficult to unravel and few have ever been convinced that they have mastered the subject. The pursuit of this impossible goal provides great pleasure to many men, however, and their ranks swell as world travel and globalisation provide increasing opportunities for West to meet East and vice versa - especially the vice bit! They ARE different and can be infinitely beguiling, offering sensual stimulations and and unique pleasures beyond imagination. They also fuck like minks, pamper men beyond belief, will do practically anything with a smile and (in my own case, at least) treat older punters with a combination of tenderness and respect that is rare in the western world today!:)

Has anyone else noticed all the threads about oriental girls here, there and everywhere? What is it you men like about them - don't hold back, us girls can take it.:) :) :)

Yes well how long have you got :D

Briefly

1. It is the sense of the 'other'/being different

2. Sexual/racial stereotyping (the other side of the coin methinks)

Then when you get beyond this I suppose you get to other matters like massage, prices, size etc.Then there (and I could be wrong here) those that will punt with any nationality (and obviously Orientals will meet this criteria)

Just a few thoughts

No idea Penny. I haven't been able to figure that one out either.

I've just learned a great deal about 'sussies, bras and nix' from you and Olivia, Xenia, for which I am quite grateful.

Ah you see Tiggs, Xenia and I also "aim to please" like our oriental sisters, all be it in a roundabout fashion. :D

They are also a member of the female specious.

They are lovely as they give assisted bath have petit figures and often very cute like a little doll. But more importantly they "love you long time".

Ah you see Tiggs, Xenia and I also "aim to please" like our oriental sisters, all be it in a roundabout fashion. :D

weeeeellllll,

apart from the obvious physical aspects (ie if you like the way they look) i'd say their ability to be sensual and pampering to a man without conveying any sense of a negative`attitude`. the ability do this without losing any sense of their own value or dignity.

and especially in the case of us older chaps (ie above 45) one can enjoy the company of a (somewhat) younger asian lady knowing that your age difference is not so shameful or embarrsing to her as perhaps it would be with a western woman and for many from asia it actually considered something of a positive.

so i guess (for me) the main difference is attitude.

i agree with mike,they are lovely,they dont rush you,

and speaking of orientals and anticipation, i'm off to have another go with the lady near wallisdown road to see if i can get more than a great massage and a fabulous b2b

weeeeellllll,

apart from the obvious physical aspects (ie if you like the way they look) i'd say their ability to be sensual and pampering to a man without conveying any sense of a negative`attitude`. the ability do this without losing any sense of their own value or dignity.

and especially in the case of us older chaps (ie above 45) one can enjoy the company of a (somewhat) younger asian lady knowing that your age difference is not so shameful or embarrsing to her as perhaps it would be with a western woman and for many from asia it actually considered something of a positive.

so i guess (for me) the main difference is attitude.

Add to that the fact that they similar to Eastern Europeans are quite feminine and are in touch with their femininity and are not confused about their sexuality.

They are gorgeous!!! You always get the feeling your in control but the funny thing is they are calling all the shots. I am short (5ft 2in) Tamil so a better match physically. Their skin is generally much softer. Like Xenia said they smell delicious. And I guess the media potrays them more positively.

When you have a conversation you discover most are well educated, take care of their family and building a business.

Basically they always give the impression they like men(though do deep down that might not be the case) and never moan about their boyfriends.

Finally they are so cute and fragile looking but hard as steel.

They are the tops.:D

They have nice hair, and their fannies are sideways.... !!!! Dont you know anything ?

Sorry...but some of the answers given so far, then begs the questions...

1. Are not WGs of other nations skin not soft??

2. Are not WGs of other nations not feminine??

3. Do not WGs of other nations have the corect attitude??

and so on

I sense some of what is said about Oriental WGs is being extended outside the punting world.

Just a few thoughts

and so on

I sense some of what is said about Oriental WGs is being extended outside the punting world.

Just a few thoughts

You are full of thoughts and your questions above are inflammatory. I give it a go:

1- Other nations with smoothness of Oriental skin are rare.

2- No, some are quite masculine. Most Western women in their quest for equal rights have become like men. Us more experienced men :D know what a real woman is like.

3- The attitude of orientals are driven by their culture and there is better consistency. With other nations it is a mixed bag. Some nations have a stinking attitude to this line of work.

As you have noticed I am making the above as I go along but, just a few thoughts.......

Just a few thoughts

SOME, BUT MORE RARELY

SOME ARE. BUT MANY ARE NEITHER FEMININE NOR MASCULINE IN ATTITUDE. MORE NEUTRAL. AND VERY MANY HAVE VERY COMPLICATED WAYS IN WHICH THEY WANT YOU TO DEAL WITH THEM, MOST OF WHICH YOU HAVE TO GUESS AT, AND SUFFER `ATTITUDE` WHEN YOU GUESS WRONG

RARELY AS POSITIVELY OFFERED UP AS WITH ASIAN LADIES

and so on

NOT SURE WHAT YOU MEAN EXACTLY ON THIS ONE

They, as a rule, are very sweet, polite and have the prettiest little pussies you ever see.....

I have never seen one who is what I would call a monster.... and you can feel the tightness all the way in... not just around the opening if your lucky... so I for one like these ladies... but I also like others.. but this is what sets Asian ladies apart from black or white ladies... never had one with a bucket for a pussy.

You are full of thoughts and your questions above are inflammatory. I give it a go:

1- Other nations with smoothness of Oriental skin are rare.

2- No, some are quite masculine. Most Western women in their quest for equal rights have become like men. Us more experienced men :D know what a real woman is like.

3- The attitude of orientals are driven by their culture and there is better consistency. With other nations it is a mixed bag. Some nations have a stinking attitude to this line of work.

As you have noticed I am making the above as I go along but, just a few thoughts.......

Agree with all this......... they are just as a rule more lovely..... I am lucky as Luton area has a good selectio n of lovely Asian ladies who are WG...

I haven't the faintest idea. No asian or oriental girl has ever appealed to me sexually in the slightest.

If I were 40 and single, I'd make a beeline for Northampton (but then you know that).:)