Sperminator2

Condom Residue

42 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I always find that after visiting a WG, or having extra-marital sex elsewhere, that after using a Condom my old chap is somewhat greasy / oily.

There is also often a distinct smell of latex / lubricant that lingers for a while.

This really bothers me as I am scared that my wife will notice this.

I have had a vasectomy and so as far as she is concerned I dont ever need to use condoms.

I am seeking advice from experienced punters / WGs of best condoms to use to minimise this issue.

Also is anyone aware of a good method of cleaning up quicky after condom use and so get the old chap back to normal as quickly as possible?

S2

Hi All,

I always find that after visiting a WG, or having extra-marital sex elsewhere, that after using a Condom my old chap is somewhat greasy / oily.

There is also often a distinct smell of latex / lubricant that lingers for a while.

I have had a vasectomy and so as far as she is concerned I dont ever need to use condoms.

I am seeking advice from experienced punters / WGs of best condoms to use to minimise this issue.

Also is anyone aware of a good method of cleaning up quicky after condom use and so get the old chap back to normal as quickly as possible?

S2

It should just wash off easily with soap and water.

Forgive me for going slightly OT but does anybody know how long sperm can survive in a condom? Hypothetically I can imagine a Lesbian couple, who wish to have a child, using the contents of a condom after a punt and the punter being none the wiser. Obviously the WG would have to be party to the proceedings and be trusted by the Lesbians to vet the client. Nice little earner !

Hi All,

S2

Same for me. Hate that latex smell and the greasy residue.

So usually had a proper shower after at home before heading to the office if its a lunchtime punt.

Baby wipes or moist towels usually work enough before you can have a proper shower.

Or bit of aftershave to hide the smell (but be careful) :blink:

Forgive me for going slightly OT but does anybody know how long sperm can survive in a condom? Hypothetically I can imagine a Lesbian couple, who wish to have a child, using the contents of a condom after a punt and the punter being none the wiser. Obviously the WG would have to be party to the proceedings and be trusted by the Lesbians to vet the client. Nice little earner !

A couple of hours outside the body if kept warm and about a week inside your body.

Don't they have Spermicide in them specifically for killing off the little fellas?

Don't they have Spermicide in them specifically for killing off the little fellas?

I'm not sure that the inside the condom is spermicided though else it would slip off.

Surely your hypothetical couple wouldn't want untested sperm???

I mean, looking at it from a non-wg, 'Nice society' point of view, untested sperm from 'a man who uses prostitutes' isn't going to sound too appealing surely...

Surely your hypothetical couple wouldn't want untested sperm???

I mean, looking at it from a non-wg, 'Nice society' point of view, untested sperm from 'a man who uses prostitutes' isn't going to sound too appealing surely...

Certainly not but I dare say a punter is more likely be cleaner of STD's than somebody who gets laid for nothing.

For someone to impregnate themselves with sperm from a condom then they would have to do it pretty much immediately before the sperm died.

Inside the body the sperm can live for up to about 5 days, with the male sperm dying much quicker than the female:)

I doubt very much any woman would want to use the sperm of a random(untested) man to get pregnant though, so I wouldn't worry too much! In theory its possible, but practically, very unlikely.

Condoms do not contain spermicide.Usually spermicide is used in conjunction with the cap, though seldom now and not usually recommended.

Apparently you shouldn't use soap based cleansers on your willy as they can cause irritation and infection.

Apparently you shouldn't use soap based cleansers on your willy as they can cause irritation and infection.

I've been washing mine with soap and water for over 60 years and it hasn't dropped off yet. What am I doing wrong?

I've been washing mine with soap and water for over 60 years and it hasn't dropped off yet. What am I doing wrong?

You not using steel wool!

You not using steel wool!

Of course not! I've got a magnetic personality and the steel wool sticks to my dick like sh*t to a blanket.

Maybe young willies are more susceptible to this irritation than old ones.

Well, pardon me but WTF are you supposed to use? White spirit, thinners, an oily rag, Flash, Dettol? I need to know.

Well, pardon me but WTF are you supposed to use? White spirit, thinners, an oily rag, Flash, Dettol? I need to know.

You need to tell Clarence the age of your equipment, so he can advise in accordance with his last post it would seem.

Clarence is referring to the fact that soap is an alkali.

A PH neutral body wash is better for the most delicate part of your body

Clarence is referring to the fact that soap is an alkali.

A PH neutral body wash is better for the most delicate part of your body

At last! Some science has been applied to the subject. Thank goodness at least one of us has some intelligence (but which one of us?)

that sounds rancid

best thing to use is a slice of lemon or lemon juice in hot water for any delicate area or some aloe vera

best thing to use is a slice of lemon or lemon juice in hot water for any delicate area or some aloe vera

Hmmm, could I have this for my G&T when you've finished with it please?

I thought aloe vera was how jack duckworth greeted his missus.

Hmmm, could I have this for my G&T when you've finished with it please?

:lol:

I thought aloe vera was how jack duckworth greeted his missus.

dont know dont watch crappy soaps