Followers 0
happyhatsuk

Mature Cheap

17 posts in this topic

any one know a mature but fairly cheap woman in herts beds area please

try a search also on the ** site. I love the mature ladies too :D

Edited by busencumen

try a search also on the ** site. I love the mature ladies too :D

In particular, search for Sexy Babs on the Purple site; she has Reviews on here (including mine) as Jacqui of Baldock; she is now based in Hemel Hempstead.

Very good value, lovely lady.

In particular, search for Sexy Babs on the Purple site; she has Reviews on here (including mine) as Jacqui of Baldock; she is now based in Hemel Hempstead.

Its not a box you can tick is it? Come to think of it, why are there not boxes for all manner of requirements.....

Whilst we are campaiging for 'Fingering' to be on the Likes list, how about we campaign for boxes that allow for physical attibutes to be searched?

Its not a box you can tick is it? Come to think of it, why are there not boxes for all manner of requirements.....

Whilst we are campaiging for 'Fingering' to be on the Likes list, how about we campaign for boxes that allow for physical attibutes to be searched?

I guess that's why he asked for recommendations?

You can search for physical attributes, as long as they've filled in the Interview.

Pollyp23, What exactly is your problem with people finding exactly what they're looking for,?

You can search for physical attributes, as long as they've filled in the Interview.

Pollyp23, What exactly is your problem with people finding exactly what they're looking for,?

None, what are yours?

As a former data analyst and cleanser, I know that data and front ends are only as good or as bad as the flexibility of the front end and accuracy of the the data.

One omission that has been highlighted is 'fingering', yet we have no way of highlighting this to the purple site owners.

I am suggesting that SPs should have the ability to list their attributes in the main search area, then we can all start 'finding exactly what they're looking for'. Simple.

I second the opinion of sexy_babs - very nice lady. You will need to type her name correctly, either in google or the purple site - it's written sexy_babs

I too had the pleasure of meeting Babs when she was known as Jaqui of Baldock a few years ago (I also posted a FR on her).

Now I know she's in Hemel I'll have to make a trip down south soon (ta for the tip)

BTW she was active on this forum until about a year ago.

I think that Lady Ellen of Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire is great. I have seen her twice recently and have submitted a P.N. report on her. She is a very charming lady and has a very discrete flat in L.B. She charges £120 an hour and gives a first class service for that money. She is very well named though and likes to be treated as a lady. In addition she is definitely not a clock watcher. On my first visit to her she offered to pick me up from the town and take me back which she did. This must have taken up at least 20 minutes of her time for which she did not charge. She always makes you a cup of tea and has a chat before you depart. Suggest you look up her website for details.

any one know a mature but fairly cheap woman in herts beds area please

Have you tried MICHELLE in DUNSTABLE--good massage and other services available

I second the opinion of sexy_babs - very nice lady. You will need to type her name correctly, either in google or the purple site - it's written sexy_babs

Just did a search on sexi_babs on the other site and came up with nothing. Looks like she is not available at the moment. I have fond memories other from Baldock a few years ago so I hope she returns.

Just did a search on sexi_babs on the other site and came up with nothing. Looks like she is not available at the moment. I have fond memories other from Baldock a few years ago so I hope she returns.

It's sexy_babs, not sexi_babs. Pay attention that man!!

You could try asianstunner40s on the purple site too. She's a mature chinese/oriental lady around 50 years. Absolutely minding blowingly beautiful. Great services too. Sadly just put her prices up but still worth every penny :P

Well its my first time posting - hi everyone - and i just wanted to say i totally agree, asianstunner40s is the best mature asian ive had the pleasure of spending time with. Just turned 49 and the body of a mid to late 20's. I have visited her on numerous occasions and must admit even though the prices have gone up she is worth every penny. I also think i got here on a good day when i last visited as she charged me the old price £60/100 before it went to £80/140.

As a side note anyone know of any decent asian matures in London, preferable busty with a liking for uniforms etc. Cheers

Well its my first time posting - hi everyone - and i just wanted to say i totally agree, asianstunner40s is the best mature asian ive had the pleasure of spending time with. Just turned 49 and the body of a mid to late 20's. I have visited her on numerous occasions and must admit even though the prices have gone up she is worth every penny. I also think i got here on a good day when i last visited as she charged me the old price £60/100 before it went to £80/140.

As a side note anyone know of any decent asian matures in London, preferable busty with a liking for uniforms etc. Cheers

%2

I think you'll find she has moved on again is based in MK. Search under Bucks, I see she has not logged on for a couple of weeks.

busty sandy of princes risborough is well worth a visit though im not sure if she is still around?