cumandgo

What Do Ladies Like To Eat ?

45 posts in this topic

A thread on a lighter note.

I went to 2 punts recently, one at lunchtime and the other at 6.30 pm. Particularly the lunchtime booking -- I wanted to bring the lady something to eat , I thought iot just might be appreciated-- I might have even had a bite myself ! :D However, after some thought I just gave up. I was thinking, she might be watching her figure so better not get that or she mightnt like that because she might be seeing someone else after me, better not bring anything hot it might smell the place etc,etc ( I did bring a a few cartons of sushi to a girl once but I already knew that that was a favourite of hers.) If you ring her up beforehand you spoil the surprise and also she may feel awkward about having a bite with you and no point in starting a punt on the wrong footing. Anyway, I shelved the idea and just got chocolates. ! Maybe there are certain foods that work well and WGs tend to favour when working-- any helpful tips appreciated.

Cake seems to be appreciated from time to time, and I'd recommend steering clear of anything containing garlic.

What about a bunch of grapes. People were always bringing me bloody grapes when I spent 6 weeks flat on my back in traction. No kind soul ever brought me the type of crushed fermented grapes that come in a bottle though.

I would have thought any fruit would be welcome. Some also has erotic potential; think of eating strawberries off her as you progress to DATY (literally!)

Hmmmm, it IS rather difficult isn't it? I mean - I would prefer a nice Sandwich from Tesco's or maybe a Pasta Salad...

But then again - What if the Lady in question is a vegetarian? Or she has a lactose intolerance?

Chocolates are fine, and I get them sometimes, but my Clients are not to know that I hate Mints and I hate Peanuts...so quite frequently I'm afraid the lovely Gift goes to friends or family to eat...

In the end I'm afraid Flowers are always a good bet for me....But of course you can't eat those!! :D

Chocolates.... you may imagine will always be welcome but ladies have

their own favourites and ones they hate! I seem to get a lot of the ones

I have to then give away ( oh that sounded so ungracious didn't it )

I don't think you can go wrong with sweet seedless grapes or strawberries

a nice cheese and pickle sandwich would be most welcome at my place too

.............. or a carton of fresh lentil soup

:P

Favorites for taking on incalls is a nice bottle of wine or sparkling wine (Asti or champaign) with chocolate covered strawberries or cherries.

When doing out calls to the hotel I'm staying at, have variety of drinks available (wine, champaign, juices, water,and sodas). Also, have available a fruit bowl, chocolate covered strawberries, and my favorite cannolies. I always request a hotel room with a mini refrigerator. Treat the ladies right.

Edited by moose01

bugger food i'd rather have orange lucozade

You would LOVE one of my regulars in Birmingham then. I have been seeing him for over two years and every single time we meet he brings me a bottle of orange Lucozade. Tasty! It is a rare treat for me as I don't normally allow myself full sugar soft drinks.

A bottle/can of low calorie/sugar-free soft drink (non-cola) is always most welcome :)

I went to 2 punts recently, one at lunchtime and the other at 6.30 pm. Particularly the lunchtime booking -- I wanted to bring the lady something to eat , I thought iot just might be appreciated-- I might have even had a bite myself ! :D However, after some thought I just gave up. I was thinking, she might be watching her figure so better not get that or she mightnt like that because she might be seeing someone else after me, better not bring anything hot it might smell the place etc,etc ( I did bring a a few cartons of sushi to a girl once but I already knew that that was a favourite of hers.) If you ring her up beforehand you spoil the surprise and also she may feel awkward about having a bite with you and no point in starting a punt on the wrong footing. Anyway, I shelved the idea and just got chocolates. ! Maybe there are certain foods that work well and WGs tend to favour when working-- any helpful tips appreciated.

I dislike tasting things like crisps or anything spicy even though i might like the particular thing myself. Even after the lady has used mouthwash and/or my fresh breath spray some things can still be detected.

Of course i drink a couple of litres of Pineapple Juice before a punt for the obvious reason. ;)

You would think reading Punternet that a WG is a separate sub-species that has evolved from a women into a sex android that you will often see out and about away from it's natural environment.

You would think reading Punternet that a WG is a separate sub-species that has evolved from a women into a sex android that you will often see out and about away from it's natural environment.

Well obviously... ;)

...but as per the OP, I think the original question is light hearted. As per several answers above, strawberries always seem to go down well or a really nice fruit juice.

I had a client bring KFC once. Man it was delicious!

Today a thoughtful chap, having read my blog, brought my favourite Swizzels chews!

If you're gonna bring me fruit though, make sure it's in the form of a terrys chocolate orange!

Today a thoughtful chap, having read my blog, brought my favourite Swizzels chews!

If you're gonna bring me fruit though, make sure it's in the form of a terrys chocolate orange!

How nice, bet it made a pleasent change from the Pot-Noodle ! ;):D

How nice, bet it made a pleasent change from the Pot-Noodle ! ;):D

If I am being healthy then some sushi and/or fruit if I am not - a big fat chocolate eclair!

Lucozade................ ahhhhh

I am rather partial to a vodka and bitter lemon.....

one day I had no lemon but there was a bottle of lucozade in the fridge....

I found a delicious new drink and occasionally have it... voddy and luccy

Lucozade................ ahhhhh

I am rather partial to a vodka and bitter lemon.....

one day I had no lemon but there was a bottle of lucozade in the fridge....

I found a delicious new drink and occasionally have it... voddy and luccy

oh no what a waste of lucozade

You would LOVE one of my regulars in Birmingham then. I have been seeing him for over two years and every single time we meet he brings me a bottle of orange Lucozade. Tasty! It is a rare treat for me as I don't normally allow myself full sugar soft drinks.

A bottle/can of low calorie/sugar-free soft drink (non-cola) is always most welcome :)

i got a delicious pressie of a dozen 6pks this morning

Someone once brought me some strawberry tarts, very sweet. I would say something like sushi but Cumbria isn't the best place to source such delicacies. There is a Thai place in town that does a very nice range of noodle boxes, freshly cooked but only open in the evenings. I do like chocolate but tend to eat them all at once. Booja Booja chocolates avoid that sickly feeling by being dairy free. I know that sounds a little awful, but they have a much cleaner less cloying texture to them than regular chocolate.

Did you eat it then and there or keep it till later?

(Microwaved fast food is never quite the same as when its hot and fresh)

Did you eat it then and there or keep it till later?

(Microwaved fast food is never quite the same as when its hot and fresh)

Greasy, sticky, fingers.

Favorites for taking on incalls is a nice bottle of wine or sparkling wine (Asti or champaign) with chocolate covered strawberries or cherries.

When doing out calls to the hotel I'm staying at, have variety of drinks available (wine, champaign, juices, water,and sodas). Also, have available a fruit bowl, chocolate covered strawberries, and my favorite cannolies. I always request a hotel room with a mini refrigerator. Treat the ladies right.

I feel more comfortable supplying the food and wine as you can never be too careful. It also avoids people palming off their 'hoopla' wins of Asti or Champagne ;) on you !

There are always a bottle of wine and 2 glasses in my handbag for outcalls too. :rolleyes:

I'd say "sod it" and indulge yourself on a more permanent basis - believe that if often happens that folk who always go for the 'low sugar' drinks actually eat more afterwards. Have heard that 'fact' previously, but it was also reiterated on a Beeb3 programme recently in which the reporter ate solely low-fat processed foods for a month and ended up three pounds heavier....these foods have been available for what? - the past 3/4 decades and the nations weight has increased steadily since then. Yes other factors will come into the equation, but I really don't trust these foods (if you can call them that). Food fads seem to have been disastrous for the waistline of most.

I highly recommend Food Rules by Michael Pollan. Examples of the rules include "If it came from a plant, eat it; if it was made in a plant, don't", "It's not food if it arrived through the window of your car", "Don't eat cereals that change the colour of the milk", "Don't get your fuel from the same place your car does" and the last - "Break the rules once in a while"

As for a reply to the OP - I'd say just ask. If a gent were to think of providing some food I'd be delighted and it would in no way 'spoil' things to be asked of my preference beforehand - in fact it would add to things that he'd taken the trouble to be concerned about my tastes. Nothing worse than having to put on a show of pretending to enjoy something, when in reality my guts are churning.

I'd say "sod it" and indulge yourself on a more permanent basis - believe that if often happens that folk who always go for the 'low sugar' drinks actually eat more afterwards. Have heard that 'fact' previously, but it was also reiterated on a Beeb3 programme recently in which the reporter ate solely low-fat processed foods for a month and ended up three pounds heavier....these foods have been available for what? - the past 3/4 decades and the nations weight has increased steadily since then. Yes other factors will come into the equation, but I really don't trust these foods (if you can call them that). Food fads seem to have been disastrous for the waistline of most.

I highly recommend Food Rules by Michael Pollan. Examples of the rules include "If it came from a plant, eat it; if it was made in a plant, don't", "It's not food if it arrived through the window of your car", "Don't eat cereals that change the colour of the milk", "Don't get your fuel from the same place your car does" and the last - "Break the rules once in a while"

As for a reply to the OP - I'd say just ask. If a gent were to think of providing some food I'd be delighted and it would in no way 'spoil' things to be asked of my preference beforehand - in fact it would add to things that he'd taken the trouble to be concerned about my tastes. Nothing worse than having to put on a show of pretending to enjoy something, when in reality my guts are churning.

Basically eat as much natural, unprocessed food as possible. Yet if you don't have a packet of crisps in your daily lunch-box people say you are denying yourself!

Cadbury chocolates for me mmmmmmmm.

Shelly