nervousnewbie

Hod Mk/london

44 posts in this topic

Hi

Are there any girls at HOD (or similar agencies/parlours in MK) who dont offer cim/owo but do kiss? Ideally British Born

thanks

Hi

Are there any girls at HOD (or similar agencies/parlours in MK) who dont offer cim/owo but do kiss? Ideally British Born

thanks

If you dont want OWO or CIM, why dont you just specify this with the Girl when you start the Service. Just highlight that you want lots of Kissing? :P

or email the parlours and ask them?

Hi

thanks

Phone the Gaffer, he'll be only too happy to help.

How can you phone the Gaffer? You can only speak to the receprionist. Either via this forum or info@Houseofdivine.com

Unless of course you are willing too share the number for the Gaffer with us?

The Gaffer is a she, her assistant is a man !!! To answer the OP just an email or call the receptionist and they will be more than happy to recommend a suitable lady.

If you dont want OWO or CIM, why dont you just specify this with the Girl when you start the Service. Just highlight that you want lots of Kissing? :P

maybe the OP doesnt want to kiss someone who had another bloke's cum in her mouth minutes before

How can you phone the Gaffer? You can only speak to the receprionist. Either via this forum or info@Houseofdivine.com

Gaffer was not a well chosen word, I should of used receptionist.

If I had the number though I wouldn't share it.

Hi

thanks

Rebecca

Sadie

The Gaffer is a she, her assistant is a man !!! To answer the OP just an email or call the receptionist and they will be more than happy to recommend a suitable lady.

Sorry! I thought Mr Divine was the Organgringer at HOD???

Hi

thanks

Young bonnie at Ultimate Indulgence in MK does what you're looking for.

Young Bonnie

Edited by Autumn Temptation

cor

hope they ship her up to pump in brum sometimes!

praps you could show her the way, tam!

Please excuse the poor geography of a southerner, but isn't MK near or part of Brum, and is not Watford involved here somewhere?

Please excuse the poor geography of a southerner, but isn't MK near or part of Brum, and is not Watford involved here somewhere?

No it's about 60 miles away from Birmingham.

Sorry! I thought Mr Divine was the Organgringer at HOD???

Oh no, I am but a mere servant to Mrs Divine. She makes the decisions and I implement them.

maybe the OP doesnt want to kiss someone who had another bloke's cum in her mouth minutes before

Yep this is it.

Thanks for the suggestions i am just going through them, i mentioned MK but London is also fine.

Are you sure? Rebecca says owo at discretion and Sadie does it according to her FR's?

no,

MK is about 1/2 way between london and brum

its on the M1, or a train out of euston.

there is watford on the m25, north of london. and another watford between rugby and northampton near crick. the one near rugby is the one that watford gap is named after. watford gap is a way between 2 hills. and of course a motorway services. they have squeezed the a5-watling street, a canal, the west coast main line and the m1 through that gap.

Well, I don't want to argue with the boss, but it's not my recollection that they don't do OWO.

cor

Yes, indeed. Remove the tattoo between her breasts and she would look perfect.

cor

Bonnie is outstanding. I would certainly drive from Cov to see her. In the champions league for beauty, service and personality.

For the OP, Rebecca HOD does without, but without hesitation and no hint of humour said that if I came in her mouth she would "bite it off" :o

and he's racist.

Not in the case of MK, I am available to speak to on most week days and on days when I am not there, the receptionist does have the full services list for all ladies. They are all on their website profile's too.x