tightfoot69

I Wish I Never Read Frs

45 posts in this topic

i am not going to mention any names but i had a punt recently at a parlour that went reasonably well. not my best punt ever but not a disaster. but after having a look through the latest set of FRs the lady i saw had an hour's booking before seeing me. and going by the time of the punt on the report the punt ended the same time my punt started. there could have been literally only a minute or 2 break for the lady because my booking started just about on time

would this put you off using this same parlour again?

Make an earlier appointment, first of the day and all that.

You can be the man before, so to speak......

I have been informed that most appointments are back-to-back in parlours, but that the girls clean up and shower within the actual booking time. In other words whilst the client is getting dressed and leaving. So if this is the case then it's happening in other parlours quite a bit too, and nothing you can do to avoid it. Even some indies leave only a short gap between clients. Not me I usually have an age inbetween, and don't like it if clients ask me to "fit" them in.

Dont disagree, but think of the logistics, as slots such as the following wont work

11.00 - 12.00

12.10 - 13.10

13.20 - 14.20

14.30 - 15.30

15.40 - 16.40

etc

Generally, schedules tend to slip throughout the day, such as when you go to the doctors, GUM clinic, etc. However, we will all be robbed of our full hour punts at £2 per minute, although I've had free overtime as well.

I had a recent parlour punt, the girl gave me a goodbye kiss as I left the room, and as the maid was accompanying me up the corridor I could hear her greeting the next customer in the other room.

I discussed this with an indie who used to work for a parlour and she told me that appointments are back-to-back if possible. One of the last times I visited a parlour I was tols I could not have the 60 minute booking I requested unless I started 15 mins earlier and when I left, I was shown out via a back door, missing the waiting room and saw the girl I'd just seen making herself up ready for the next guy. I'm guessing that the girl was busy just before me, but this did not affect her performance or, as far as I could tell, hygiene. If you don't want back-to-back appointments then you should draw your own conclusions.

i am not going to mention any names but i had a punt recently at a parlour that went reasonably well. not my best punt ever but not a disaster. but after having a look through the latest set of FRs the lady i saw had an hour's booking before seeing me. and going by the time of the punt on the report the punt ended the same time my punt started. there could have been literally only a minute or 2 break for the lady because my booking started just about on time

As long as the lady is clean i wouldnt care less and it doesnt impact my punt.

As long as the lady is clean i wouldnt care less and it doesnt impact my punt.

You seem very easily pleased.

Some would argue that it is not possible for a girl to be properly clean when she has only a two minute window between punts.

I'm not sure who is to blame for this type of policy. On the one hand, the girl might not mind because she wants to fit as many clients in as possible, bearing in mind that there will be quiet spells during the day too, so when it gets busy she will want to make her money up. On the other hand, if a parlour insists that the girls take 15 mins or more between clients, they may not keep the best girls. And let's face it, it's the best girls who draw in the most punters.

Does the service suffer because of this? I'd say from experience, no it does not have to. I've seen one of my regular girls in both instances and if I had not known I probably would not have noticed any real difference in performance. However it is disconcerting to know that the previous punter has only just left the building.

Indies too are guilty of this and for the same reason - punters wanting their times very close together. What girl would risk turning one down, the phone might not ring again for the rest of the day or even longer.

I had a recent parlour punt, the girl gave me a goodbye kiss as I left the room, and as the maid was accompanying me up the corridor I could hear her greeting the next customer in the other room.

I tend to use parlours more than indies as I often don't plan in advance and I like the convenience of going without booking. I check the rota, turn up, and often find myself waiting in reception as my preferred lady is currently busy. This doesn't bother me at all. It's good to have a chat with the receptionist, the other girls, and other punters whilst waiting. I may well see the previous punter saying goodbye to my chosen girl and then I am shown into the room and the girl usually takes a few minutes, I assume freshening herself up.

I suppose I am more concerned about whether the girls are getting enough rest time in between punts.

I suppose it depends on what you want your punting experience to be - GFE in an apartment with no other punters around. Currently I'm into parties which are the opposite end of the scale.

You seem very easily pleased.

Some would argue that it is not possible for a girl to be properly clean when she has only a two minute window between punts.

I'm not sure who is to blame for this type of policy. On the one hand, the girl might not mind because she wants to fit as many clients in as possible, bearing in mind that there will be quiet spells during the day too, so when it gets busy she will want to make her money up. On the other hand, if a parlour insists that the girls take 15 mins or more between clients, they may not keep the best girls. And let's face it, it's the best girls who draw in the most punters.

Does the service suffer because of this? I'd say from experience, no it does not have to. I've seen one of my regular girls in both instances and if I had not known I probably would not have noticed any real difference in performance. However it is disconcerting to know that the previous punter has only just left the building.

Indies too are guilty of this and for the same reason - punters wanting their times very close together. What girl would risk turning one down, the phone might not ring again for the rest of the day or even longer.

Do i, thanks for your opinion, i really value what you think. :rolleyes:

Don't agree with that! I have a minimum 30 minutes and though it has happened that I've had less (one is late, next brings booking forward etc) I find it difficult. In 30 minutes I need to shower re-apply make-up and change (I always change for each client). If I've had a 2 hour or longer booking, I'd like longer in between!

I love this job and want to keep it that way - so I usually see 3 or at a push 4 a day. Lots like me about - Independent WG's who don't want to feel like a conveyor belt. Also I know I couldn't give my best without being rested in between.

~As for 'what girl would risk turning one down.....?' ME! If i've learned one thing, it's that Punters are like buses - there's always another along shortly!

xx

That's why I prefer indies who, as Strawberry states above, do not take back to back bookings. This also gives you flexibility to be delayed by traffic, extend the visit by a few minutes and not have the lady constantly clock watching. Also, with an indie, there is no knocking on the door with 10 mins to go!

I quit using parlours about 4 years ago and have never looked back.

I must admit I'm surprised some are only shocked/horrified by this, particularly with parlours. Of course there is a great chance someone has just left or about to arrive and your paths may cross. This has happened to me a few times and, yes, it's probably not ideal. However, I do think it's unrealistic in many cases to think this is unacceptable and you simply can't guarentee that it won't happen unless you are always the first booking of the day. And that goes for any girl whether parlour, agency or indie unless you know the that the girl doesn't like it either or, in the case of some of the more reputable agencies who insist on at least a 15 min gap between bookings.

Ultimately this is a business, for many girls it makes sense to maximize their income (within their own physical limits) and I think it's naive to think otherwise. And on the flip side, it's great when you are offered an unhurried service and can spent time after the booking chatting like old friends.

Don't agree with that! I have a minimum 30 minutes and though it has happened that I've had less (one is late, next brings booking forward etc) I find it difficult. In 30 minutes I need to shower re-apply make-up and change (I always change for each client). If I've had a 2 hour or longer booking, I'd like longer in between!

I love this job and want to keep it that way - so I usually see 3 or at a push 4 a day. Lots like me about - Independent WG's who don't want to feel like a conveyor belt. Also I know I couldn't give my best without being rested in between.

~As for 'what girl would risk turning one down.....?' ME! If i've learned one thing, it's that Punters are like buses - there's always another along shortly!

xx

Well I wasn't referring to you in particular as I don't even know you. But I know it goes on as I have experienced it first hand.

About a year ago an indi I had booked two days in advance fitted one of her regulars (probably a regular) in just before my booking and I know this because her phone went off just before my appointment was meant to begin and my booking ended up starting 10 mins late. What she did not realise was that I had arrived about 15 mins early and was parked up just down the road so I saw the previous guy leave. The 10 min delay was obviously for her to freshen up. To tell you the truth I felt rather cheated by this from a girl who boasted just like you about seeing only a few well spaced clients per day. But said nothing as I did not want to risk ruining the punt.

The extra sting when this happens with indies is the fact that you have shelled out more money and expect something a little more exclusive and professional. Not always the case I'm afraid.

You say you take no less than 30 mins between clients but IMO where indies are concerned this is not enough and should be at least an hour. I know that women can service many men, even at once, but that is usually on an agreed basis and it is just unprofessional when unplanned.

Yes you are right in what you say about punters being like buses etc but this is punternet not Central del Norte Terminal.

Edited by SpoksEyebrows

That's happened to me too on quite a few occasions, but its easy enough to detect without reading FRs !

The most notable was a punter leaving the flat as I was arriving. The WG answered the door to me in her towel with wet hair 20 seconds or so later.

She was a regular and had just started offering A-levels. In my usual 69 routine, I noticed her arse was still wide open and it somewhat deflated the flow of the punt from then on !

Reading the FRs a week or so later, I found out that she had just finished a 45 minute Anal session minutes before my arrival.. Personally, I think she should have taken at least a 30 minute break before seeing me to let her bumhole recover. On other occasions I have encountered very bad odours in her nether regions which again is probably down to the fact that she was busy and unfortunately had no time to prepare for her next punter. I was the first of the day a few weeks back, and yet there was still a hygiene problem too, so you can never really avoid these things, only avoid visiting them again in the future!

Having said that, I try and book when the WGs are less busy when I can, and you can so its always worth giving the agency a call to check. I will say that generally most of the girls I see at parlours are very well presented, clean and fresh and do not give the impression of being overworked.

Edited by puntaprima

Well I wasn't referring to you in particular as I don't even know you. But I know it goes on as I have experienced it first hand.

About a year ago an indi I had booked two days in advance fitted one of her regulars (probably a regular) in just before my booking and I know this because her phone went off just before my appointment was meant to begin and my booking ended up starting 10 mins late. What she did not realise was that I had arrived about 15 mins early and was parked up just down the road so I saw the previous guy leave. The 10 min delay was obviously for her to freshen up. To tell you the truth I felt rather cheated by this from a girl who boasted just like you about seeing only a few well spaced clients per day. But said nothing as I did not want to risk ruining the punt.

The extra sting when this happens with indies is the fact that you have shelled out more money and expect something a little more exclusive and professional. Not always the case I'm afraid.

You say you take no less than 30 mins between clients but IMO where indies are concerned this is not enough and should be at least an hour. I know that women can service many men, even at once, but that is usually on an agreed basis and it is just unprofessional when unplanned.

Yes you are right in what you say about punters being like buses etc but this is punternet not Central del Norte Terminal.

Sorry to burst your carlsberg bubble,

The only way you are ever going to be someones first is to Book a VIRGIN, and i'm not talking an industry virgin, but someone who's never had sex, and those are mythical.

The girl you saw shagged a bloke before you and she will shag a bloke after you.

Doesn't matter wether it's 5 mins after, 15 mins after or 3 hours after the fact.

The fact still remains that she's had a guy before and after YOU.

You talk about cleanliness, and hygiene, but complain about the damn consequences.

EXCESSIVE washing inside the vagina leads to bacterial vaginosis, which you punters assume is a STD when in fact it's not, but you still complain.

The joke of it is the girls who end up with this are ostracised and their only fault is excessive washing, but of course they are unclean.

If you mess about with the Ph balance inside the vagina it causes all sorts of problems. and BV is the least of it.

So while the Jonny protects the inside, the outside gets washed with soap and water.

Tell me something, How long does it take to splash some water and soap, then rinse?

You don't need a full shower between clients, all you need is to wash from the neck down, which takes me exactly 4 1/2 minutes. and a further 2 to dry, if you shower with the client, well you don't need to shower after he's left because your clean.

So exactly what is your point??

You're seeing a prostitute as so many of you keep telling us. Not a GF!

God help you if you ever visit amsterdam or Aussie, or even the states. because they are no different to us.

The only difference there is the brothels are legal, and so it's so commonplace that meeting another client, or girls seeing one after the other isn't an issue.

This is not hollywood, and what you see on the big screen is what happens...

I would love to make love like they do in the movies, I really would, but guess what... It's never going to happen because it's never that perfect.

Sex is messy, it's fun, and it's not a hollywood rom/com

Carlsberg don't do brothels, but even if they did, even they couldn't get it perfect.

WoW, there you have it - dont argue with Autumn ! :lol:

Does make me wonder why some WGs are consistently clean, well presented, taste nice, and in no way give the impression that they have had a dirty filthy sex session just before you arrive? And why are some the opposite !

Luckily most of my experieces are mainly with the former girls!;)

Sorry to burst your carlsberg bubble,

Hey, I'll trade you my bubble for your blood vessel.

The only way you are ever going to be someones first is to Book a VIRGIN, and i'm not talking an industry virgin, but someone who's never had sex, and those are mythical.

Not looking to see someone first and virgins bleed too much.

The girl you saw shagged a bloke before you and she will shag a bloke after you.

Really? Any more revelations to declare?

Doesn't matter wether it's 5 mins after, 15 mins after or 3 hours after the fact.

It does to some. Ever heard of 'the customer is always right?'

The fact still remains that she's had a guy before and after YOU.

You talk about cleanliness, and hygiene, but complain about the damn consequences.

EXCESSIVE washing inside the vagina leads to bacterial vaginosis, which you punters assume is a STD when in fact it's not, but you still complain.

That's a pitty because Boots presently have a 2 for 1 offer on caustic soda with a free bass brush thrown in and extra advantage card points.
The joke of it is the girls who end up with this are ostracised and their only fault is excessive washing, but of course they are unclean.

If you mess about with the Ph balance inside the vagina it causes all sorts of problems. and BV is the least of it.

So while the Jonny protects the inside, the outside gets washed with soap and water.

Tell me something, How long does it take to splash some water and soap, then rinse?

You don't need a full shower between clients, all you need is to wash from the neck down, which takes me exactly 4 1/2 minutes. and a further 2 to dry, if you shower with the client, well you don't need to shower after he's left because your clean.

So exactly what is your point??

You're seeing a prostitute as so many of you keep telling us. Not a GF!

God help you if you ever visit amsterdam or Aussie, or even the states. because they are no different to us.

The only difference there is the brothels are legal, and so it's so commonplace that meeting another client, or girls seeing one after the other isn't an issue.

This is not hollywood, and what you see on the big screen is what happens...

I would love to make love like they do in the movies, I really would, but guess what... It's never going to happen because it's never that perfect.

Sex is messy, it's fun, and it's not a hollywood rom/com

Carlsberg don't do brothels, but even if they did, even they couldn't get it perfect.

WRONG! It is like the movies and just like the movies, some are all spectacle and hype. These are the ones I seek to avoid and thankfully, most of the time I get it right. I put that down to experience.

As the paying customer I have every right to expect the best bang for my buck.

That is my point.

Not the way I would work but you can;t blame the girls for doing it, especially if they work in parlours. They have to work a lot harder than we do to make their money up after paying the parlour fee's and you never know from one day to the next just how many clients you are going to get if any.

Also its worth bearing in mind that the times on the FR may not be right. Was looking at mine on the other site and noticed that two of them have the booking on the same day at the same time. I most certainly did not do a threesome with these guys that day so they must have put them up with the wrong time.

I go to parlours and seen the guy leave, im straight in and the girl enters the room 5 or so mins later. tbh once im with her, the guy she saw previously and the time between bookings doesnt enter my head.

Being sat around with other guys in the parlour again doesnt bother me, as we're all there for the same thing

Not really stop me visiting.

Ive read a FR and saw that they saw a girl after me, sometimes straight after me. And thought "Hmmm I must have literally passed them in the car park or they were in the other room" Weird, that we could be on the same forum, never met and yet passed only by a couple of feet in the real world..

If it was reversed thou, I would feel abit uneasy. (Cant say Ive seen a report where theyve seen the girl just before me thou).

I know that its possible that she could have literally walk from one punt to another but that punting (happens whether theyre Indy, parlour or agency). But I dont really want to be reminded of all the sordid details of want happened just before I turned up. But dont forget, not all punters go for sex. So unless it says they had sex in a FR doesnt automatically mean they did it.

(I'm worried to see if I write a report just after someone does a FR on the same girl at the time before that ends with "full weeks worth of saved up spunk right in her mouth and she swallowed the lot!" just as my FR starts with "Said our hellos and soon in to DFK" ) Eeeewwww!!! :blink:

But thats punting. Its a business. she could have only seen two guys in a day but becuase you both wanted times that carry on from each other then thats what you get. You could see a girl last time on a day after she worked 5 days in a row and STILL be her first client.

I preferred it if I was first of the day, and preferably if she didnt work the day before as well. But in order to see the girl I want, be first of the day, obvously Id have to get time off work, etc.

So when I first started its what I did, booked time off work, but after too many cancellations, her not then appearing on the day Ive just booked the day off for, some mediaocre punts and missing out on some girls I really wanted to meet like Annalise, Ariel, Nina, Devon... I just thought sod it. And went for a lunchtime short booking to see what it was like.

Wasnt really any different to when I booked as the first of the day. And just cos shes not worked the day before at the place you see her at doesnt mean she hasnt worked the day before somewhere else in the country.

Now thou Im a little more flexible. I've seen girls in the evening after they also worked the day before and still had a great time.

If I was pendantic (Me? Pendantic? No!) there have been times when the girl did seem a little tired, reverse oral doesnt seem to "work" as quickly as usual, or there was the slight hint of something a little "spunky" . But it didnt really put me off.

Sometimes ending a hard week by having a nice long friday night punt before heading off to the shops for a slap up meal and a beer/bottle of wine gives the week a perfect ending.

So unless your her first booked client of the day, theres always going to be someone else whose seen her before you.

Edited by Overworked

I go to parlours and seen the guy leave, im straight in and the girl enters the room 5 or so mins later. tbh once im with her, the guy she saw previously and the time between bookings doesnt enter my head.

Being sat around with other guys in the parlour again doesnt bother me, as we're all there for the same thing

Likewise, likewise.

Well, thats where Id draw the line. I DONT want to meet other punters. Even thou theyre doing the same as me and there for the same thing....I dont actually want to meet them....

WRONG! It is like the movies and just like the movies, some are all spectacle and hype. These are the ones I seek to avoid and thankfully, most of the time I get it right. I put that down to experience.

As the paying customer I have every right to expect the best bang for my buck.

That is my point.

As the paying customer you are entitled to a set of sexual services. Nothing more.

Everything else comes from the WG's persona, some are better than others.

And can you tell me why you wouldn't get the best bang for your buck just because you saw someone else who had banged her?

A WG is not your possession, who and what she does when not with you is absolutely nothing to do with you.

As long as she provides you with the sexual services she can do, everything else is at her discretion.

Not really stop me visiting.

Ive read a FR and saw that they saw a girl after me, sometimes straight after me. And thought "Hmmm I must have literally passed them in the car park or they were in the other room" Weird, that we could be on the same forum, never met and yet passed only by a couple of feet in the real world..

If it was reversed thou, I would feel abit uneasy. (Cant say Ive seen a report where theyve seen the girl just before me thou).

I know that its possible that she could have literally walk from one punt to another but that punting (happens whether theyre Indy, parlour or agency). But I dont really want to be reminded of all the sordid details of want happened just before I turned up. But dont forget, not all punters go for sex. So unless it says they had sex in a FR doesnt automatically mean they did it.

(I'm worried to see if I write a report just after someone does a FR on the same girl at the time before that ends with "full weeks worth of saved up spunk right in her mouth and she swallowed the lot!" just as my FR starts with "Said our hellos and soon in to DFK" ) Eeeewwww!!! :blink:

But thats punting. Its a business. she could have only seen two guys in a day but becuase you both wanted times that carry on from each other then thats what you get. You could see a girl last time on a day after she worked 5 days in a row and STILL be her first client.

I preferred it if I was first of the day, and preferably if she didnt work the day before as well. But in order to see the girl I want, be first of the day, obvously Id have to get time off work, etc.

So when I first started its what I did, booked time off work, but after too many cancellations, her not then appearing on the day Ive just booked the day off for, some mediaocre punts and missing out on some girls I really wanted to meet like Annalise, Ariel, Nina, Devon... I just thought sod it. And went for a lunchtime short booking to see what it was like.

Wasnt really any different to when I booked as the first of the day. And just cos shes not worked the day before at the place you see her at doesnt mean she hasnt worked the day before somewhere else in the country.

Now thou Im a little more flexible. I've seen girls in the evening after they also worked the day before and still had a great time.

If I was pendantic (Me? Pendantic? No!) there have been times when the girl did seem a little tired, reverse oral doesnt seem to "work" as quickly as usual, or there was the slight hint of something a little "spunky" . But it didnt really put me off.

Sometimes ending a hard week by having a nice long friday night punt before heading off to the shops for a slap up meal and a beer/bottle of wine gives the week a perfect ending.

So unless your her first booked client of the day, theres always going to be someone else whose seen her before you.

Its amazing to me how many punters mention being the first punter of the day. How do they know whether they are or not for sure, and even if they are the lady could of just finished shagging her partner bareback. I go on whether the lady is hygienic or not, if i believe she is then as i have no idea what she or her other punters may get up to its not something i worry myself about, it would put me off my stroke. :)