kizzielily

Arriving Early

51 posts in this topic

speaking personally, I would sooner a punter be ten minutes late than early! I take at least 30 mins between bookings so it's not about meeting on the doorstop, but preparation! What you guys never seem to appreciate is the amount of time required to get into certain outfits. Doing up 30 hooks'n'eyes (bet loads of you are thinking 'what's that?' I rest my case)which is not unusual in certain corsets etc is not a quick job! and an early buzz on the door can throw me into complete panic and fluster!

I've never turned up early, always make sure my watch is right before setting out and will discreetly hang around should I have time to kill (almost all my punts have been in Central London so that's not difficult). I'm fortunate enough to be able to plan my day around a booking but would ring to confirm an earlier arrival if I needed one. Likewise if I have ever been running late I have always called ahead and understood that my booking might have to be cut short if needs be (although this has never happened).

Having read lots of stuff on here and countless FR's it surprises me how many think it is O.K to arrive early. It strikes me that lots of punters are a bit naive as to how this all works and understand that the girls may have time restrainsts like anyone else.

How many times have I answered a call from a gentleman when I have just stepped out of the shower "I'm a little early, is that ok?" :o

I time my preparations for the time booked, if a gentleman arrives too early chances are he'll be left hanging around outside while I finish getting ready! For the same reason I can't take appointments at five minutes notice - unless you want to see me in my jeans and jumper, not having taken a shower for several hours, and meet in a cold room because I don't put the heater on when there is no one there...

.... sorry, did you think I sit around in my suzzies all day?

:P

If it's an agency, then there's no problem in calling them if you're early, as there may not be anybody ahead of you, not naive at all.

speaking personally, I would sooner a punter be ten minutes late than early! I take at least 30 mins between bookings so it's not about meeting on the doorstop, but preparation! What you guys never seem to appreciate is the amount of time required to get into certain outfits. Doing up 30 hooks'n'eyes (bet loads of you are thinking 'what's that?' I rest my case)which is not unusual in certain corsets etc is not a quick job! and an early buzz on the door can throw me into complete panic and fluster!

It invariably takes a few minutes to sort out the paperwork, be offered a drink, she toddles off to stash the cash, I always ask to use the bathroom for a cursory hygeine check. Then I might be 'offered' a shower. Towards the end it's traditional to be ushered out the door a few minutes early. On a 45 minute booking for example, all that can chop off a fair bit of paid for time. I tend to aim to arrive five minutes early. However, if visiting a new place, military precision is not always possible.

When i go to my regular parlour, im often an hour or so early due to train times etc. I just have a walk around and tend to go in 15 or so mins early. If the girl hasnt anyone booked in before me she is waiting for me anyway. And if not i will just sit in reception until she is ready

I would rather have a client be early, rather than late as long as he understands I may or may not to see him at that time. One or two arriving early can get funny if they have to wait until their actual appointment time. This really isn't fair at all and I'm sure they would't like it if they saw you without you taking a shower, hair all over the place, in old jeans and a jumper, place not warm enough.

The same goes for short notice bookings. I'm sure if someone came over when I wasn't ready, would be disappointed especially when paying the sort of sums we do command. I think many guys think we are sat around dolled-up all day. I'm afraid because many of us do make such an effort, that when off duty we dress down. I am sure many businessmen don't sit around in their jackets and ties when they aren't working.

Whether its a date, or a booking, never turn up early, ladies dont appreciate it. I always have a book in my car. In parlours turning up early, is fun, you can sit about chatting to the girls, speculating about your fellow punters, and enjoying the almost lunatic diversity of the chat.

Just how is anybody supposed to travel somewhere they have never been before, through variable traffic etc, and get to appointment EXACTLY on time?? And most ladies (or at least a significant number) are not in a position to blithely accept significant lateness. (And for me... 10 mins for a 1 hour appointment would count as such... may well be different for longer appointments.)

So I'd argue that reality is that guys are bound to leave a fair bit of leeway to ensure they get there on time, and as a result will often arrive early. I usually just have a "chill out"... but really can't see anything wrong if guy phones or texts something like "here early, happy to meet as soon as you're ready".

Whether its a date, or a booking, never turn up early, ladies dont appreciate it. I always have a book in my car. In parlours turning up early, is fun, you can sit about chatting to the girls, speculating about your fellow punters, and enjoying the almost lunatic diversity of the chat.

I appreciate it actually.

Just how is anybody supposed to travel somewhere they have never been before, through variable traffic etc, and get to appointment EXACTLY on time?? And most ladies (or at least a significant number) are not in a position to blithely accept significant lateness. (And for me... 10 mins for a 1 hour appointment would count as such... may well be different for longer appointments.)

So I'd argue that reality is that guys are bound to leave a fair bit of leeway to ensure they get there on time, and as a result will often arrive early. I usually just have a "chill out"... but really can't see anything wrong if guy phones or texts something like "here early, happy to meet as soon as you're ready".

I don't mind either it's only when chaps get a bit funny if they have arrived nearby sometimes up to 40 minutes early, and expect to see you right now!That's a bit rude. Nothing wrong with being keen but don't expect her to be necessarily ready. On a few occasions being early has suited me, as long as both parties communicate it isn't a problem. This is also one reason for not using phone boxes or withheld numbers. The times when I have and the chap has been early, or late then it has been a nightmare for both concerned since you can't just call back to say "pop over now", or if you miss their call.

Did once have someone ask for an appointment earlier that I was prepared to accept, I gave them a later time only for them to (a) not confirm at the agreed time but then a short time later (B) say they were here[30 minutes] earlier, could only manage a quickie and it had to be NOW!!!! I did react quite badly to this since I'm afraid I had one of those "This person is trying it on" moments.

The other thing is if I've seen a client before they obviously won't need to call to check final directions, but they do need to phone/text if they are early or late and not bob on time. This is to make sure I'm ready, as well as to make sure the coast is clear. One other thing, sometimes I may not be ready because I'm chomping down food and water. Afraid we do have to have sustanence breaks, and I'm sure chaps prefer it if I'm not feeling a bit off because I'm lacking in energy.

Edited by Strawberry

If guys do turn up early they do understand if the girl isn't ready, but very rarely do they it's normally late.. ;)

...and I'm sure they would't like it if they saw you ... in old jeans and a jumper...

sounds good to me!

If I arrive at a parlour on 5 minutes early or less, I actually feel LATE - I always try to arrive at least 9 minutes early and no more than 15. IME its never caused a problem and I am usually shown to the room while the girl gets ready. Its also a nice time to chat with the maid/madam if she's not too busy - and I actually enjoy that too !

The other advantage is that you can have a shower, if needed, without it eating into your valuable punting time ! :)

Not done many Indie bookings, but would still try to arrive 9-15 minutes early as I think its more respectful than being late.:)

I am virtually always in the area of the punt early as i drive and allow for problems on the roads. I would never knock on the ladies door before the agreed time but i might ring to see if she is available, sometimes the lady is sometimes not. If not i am happy to wait in my car.

Just how is anybody supposed to travel somewhere they have never been before, through variable traffic etc, and get to appointment EXACTLY on time??

I do understand, it's something that's happened to me on outcalls. As long as the gentleman doesn't get miffed about waiting then it does no harm to give the lady a call to see if she's ready, ladies who aren't me may well be :)

About an hour if there's three flights of stairs.[no only joking].

Its dificult when its a new place and you dont know the area and parking set up,especially in a big town.I try to arrive in plenty of time and leave the car five mins before appointment,this usually works well.

I usually allow plenty of travel time, but will not knock until the appointed time. Usually I will have sat in my car or walked around the block. My regular asks for a call when I'm 5 minutes away so that she can confirm she is ready. Since I usually book a 60 minute appointment, a minute or two is neither here nor there and the sex is usually too good for me to clockwatch, The joy of the experience is more important than the number of seconds that it lasts.

As an indie fan I often have to call a few minutes ahead of the specified time for the final details of the address etc. I try to time these calls for between 5 & 10 mins ahead of the appointment. If the lady concerned is running late and asks me to call back in 10 mins that's OK with me.If she is ready and all set to go we can get started a bit early and we both get the benefit. I try never to knock on the unannounced more than 2 or 3 mins ahead of the set time.

I always make sure Im walking to ring the doorbell when my watch says 5 minutes to or less.

Try to make sure that Im right on time and arrived in the room, etc. right on time.

If Im earlier thou Id feel I was being rude or impatient.

If Im later Id be worried Id loose the booking. When I was late once, but by just a few minutes my booking time got reduced to 45 minutes instead of an hour. :( (Bloomin MK traffic lights!)

Sometimes when Ive had a punt in London, cos Im so worried that Id be late and miss out if theres travel problems and accounted for that happening, Ive actually been well over an hour early (once 2 hours early!). Didnt phone to say if she wanted to see me earlier. Just hung around the tube stations, playing games on my mobile or wandered around looking shifty till the time came round.

Rare that the punt actually starts on the time thou as Im usually waiting for her to be ready.

If its a place Ive been to a couple of times before thou and I know the area I usually can time it exactly to the minute from leaving my front door, driving, parking, buying parking ticket to ringing the bell so no waiting around.

I was seven minutes late to one of the famous MK establishments, to be told they had given my room away, I could have the bathroom tho :lol: Politely declined and exited stage left, balls full.

I was seven minutes late to one of the famous MK establishments, to be told they had given my room away, I could have the bathroom tho :lol: Politely declined and exited stage left, balls full.

Well in that case, perhaps you SHOULD have used the bathroom. :lol:

Well in that case, perhaps you SHOULD have used the bathroom. :lol:

I struggle to perform effectively with a double bed at my disposal! The curious in me nearly accepted the offer, just to discover exactly what would have transpired.

I've always been a bit obsessive about not being late, so I've always allowed time for traffic problems etc. Like Pooter I always make sure I have a book with me, (Robert Grave's 'I, Claudius' at the moment). This way you can call at the correct time without being a pain in the bum and no problem.

I've always been a bit obsessive about not being late, so I've always allowed time for traffic problems etc. Like Pooter I always make sure I have a book with me, (Robert Grave's 'I, Claudius' at the moment). This way you can call at the correct time without being a pain in the bum and no problem.

So when I see a good looking guy sitting in a car reading "I Claudius" I will know it is you, Mike!

So when I see a good looking guy sitting in a car reading "I Claudius" I will know it is you, Mike!

WQell the good looking guy bit is down to personal views, plus the book changes on a regular basis. One good way of telling is if I tell you to fuck off if I'm just sat in the car between 2.00pm to 2.15pm or 7.00pm to 7.15pm without a book, I'm listening to the Archers.