Gordonh

Mk Angels

25 posts in this topic

Has the MK Engels website gone? Hitting links to it gets 'Error 404'.

Has the MK Engels website gone? Hitting links to it gets 'Error 404'.

Ive been getting that since Thursday and its still down.

Havent heard anything about whether they've closed down. (But its a bit long for just a server clitch)

Darn... guess I should have seen Tori and Lucy when I had the chance..

Had a look on the other site incase the same girls popped up on there but couldnt see them.. Helen used to have a profile on the other site but cant see it either (Unless it was actually an MKAngels one rather than her as an indy)

Havent heard anything about whether they've closed down. (But its a bit long for just a server clitch)

Had a look on the other site incase the same girls popped up on there but couldnt see them.. Helen used to have a profile on the other site but cant see it either (Unless it was actually an MKAngels one rather than her as an indy)

Perhaps they've been knobled !

Perhaps they've been knobled !

Knob-led?

Must admit that most of my punts have been Knob led. ;)

I guess you meant nobbled.

Dont know. I havent heard anything. Theyve been around for a few years and still had the FRs popping up so abit strange. Tori and Lucy were on my too see list. And heard alot of good things about Helen but we never met.

TBH you did not miss much with Tori.

TBH you did not miss much with Tori.

I see what your saying. Heard very mixed reports which is why she was on my to-see list as a maybe for over 2 years, but never actually went ahead.... would have been nice to just tick her off thou.

Edited by Overworked

I see what your saying. Heard very mixed reports which is why she was on my to-see list as a maybe for over 2 years, but never actually went ahead.... would have been nice to just tick her off thou.

Funnily enough, I noticed her too, but never really felt like visiting their place - can't put my finger on exactly why though - perhaps because I have always been happy with the HoD offerings!:)

Hi,

yes their web site has been down since Weds evening but strangely the "Rates" page was still available. Made it a bit difficult selecting a lady for end of week. All they said on the phone was "problems". All seemed in order at their place on Friday so no major drama.

Ta!

Last time I saw Helen, she said that the operation was moving to newer (hopefully better) premises in early March, with new phone numbers, etc. Perhaps they are taking the opportunity to revamp the website too.

Ah that would explain it then...was wondering where it had gone!

Tori is pretty forgettable and Lucy I find kind of boring, but Tasha is a real treasure. A real cutie and best gf experience I've had.

To be fair to her, I feel that if you were prepared to go back a few times she may be one of the types who improves once she gets to know you better. I would not go as far as to say we did not click. It was just a very bland and memorable for the wrong reason, for me anyway.

Hope that it is just a computer glitch and nothing like the hassle that UI in MK got from the local paper the other week.

Not good for anyone if the press are sniffing around as I'd not be best pleased visiting a parlour if there was a chance I could be snapped & featured in next weeks paper :(

Last time I saw Helen, she said that the operation was moving to newer (hopefully better) premises in early March, with new phone numbers, etc. Perhaps they are taking the opportunity to revamp the website too.

The story she told me last week was that she was moving to her own place, and that she could still be booked by the agency, but she would not be working in the same apartment as the rest of the girls.

As for Tori, have always been meaning to arrange a duo with her and Helen. If Tori is as bad as some say then the fantastic Helen would still make it a memorable punt. But then I always realise that who needs to take the risk, just go with Helen alone and be guaranteed a good punt on her own.

They don't have enough rooms in the flat for the number of girls that they have working. Helen is so popular due to her somewhat legendary blowjob that sometimes the other girls struggle for room time. So it would be hardly surprising if they moved to a new place.

I think Tori is brilliant. Seen her a number of times; first three were not terribly good but I persisted -- at fairly long intervals of around three months each time, and only when there was absolutely no one else available in MK that I wanted to see that day -- just because she was so damn pretty. Then, about the fourth time I saw her for some reason it clicked (I guess for her more than me?) and no looking back since. Now better than girlfriend sex...really outstanding. Friendly, open, passionate, responsive. And still prettier than any other girl I can think of. Worth the wait to put it mildly. Lucy was, without wishing to be unkind, poor. Not physically like her photos, and one of the least memorable punts I've ever had. Would not repeat if free.

The story she told me last week was that she was moving to her own place, and that she could still be booked by the agency, but she would not be working in the same apartment as the rest of the girls.

As for Tori, have always been meaning to arrange a duo with her and Helen. If Tori is as bad as some say then the fantastic Helen would still make it a memorable punt. But then I always realise that who needs to take the risk, just go with Helen alone and be guaranteed a good punt on her own.

I'd be grateful if anyone has any info about contacting Helen direct or whereabouts she's going to be based, as I'll be in MK soon and would like to see her again.

thanks

Gav

hm

i think someone has done this deliberately

look at the html

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />

<title>ERROR 404 - NOT FOUND</title>

</head>

<body>

ERROR 404 - NOT FOUND

</body>

</html>

Bit of a strange tactic to switch the website off completely. No message saying theyre moving, just switch off the site. First thought was as most on the thread thought, that they closed down.

Not a smart business move to cut off all communication with your customers. Youd be basically having to start completely new and tempt a new set of customers when you start up again.

I'd be grateful if anyone has any info about contacting Helen direct or whereabouts she's going to be based, as I'll be in MK soon and would like to see her again.

thanks

Gav

I believe shes on the other site under the name: hels_delight2009

hm

i think someone has done this deliberately

look at the html

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />

<title>ERROR 404 - NOT FOUND</title>

</head>

<body>

ERROR 404 - NOT FOUND

</body>

</html>

I agree - I was thinking its a very non-standard Error 404 screen!

pings OK too

Not necessarily. Many sites don't actually have a 404 page, they just rely on your browser to report the error.

B

As far as I've been informed most recently: MK Angels will continue to operate from the old venue (the move was indeed in the offing, and heck, might still be), the utterly lovely Helen will be moving alone to the new venue at The Hub, and she will be bookable in parallel via both MK Angels and independently. This move for Helen will hopefully be complete by mid-March. Everyone - please form an orderly queue round the block, and if you need the loo, you can pop in to Starbuck's.

hello everyone

helen here

to be honest and blunt!

Our lovely website designers!!! (sarcastically laughs)

the one thing that can effect business held to ransom!

website will be back on weds at the latest or there will be trouble so people presume we are closed! We are open as usual

bit of a shuffle round sorry!

lucy is at anabellas

and tori is still here

thanks for the lovely comments

x

morning good news

website is up and running finally

sorry for any inconvience caused

we all hope to see you soon

helen x :D