tompunt1

If Brothels Were Legal In The Uk...

36 posts in this topic

If brothels were legal in Britain...

Ladies, would you work there as opposed to how you work now?

Men, would you visit them?

Personally I've always wanted to visit a propel old-fashioned brothel, one located in a big house with a man playing the piano downstairs in the bar and all the girls waiting around for the men in their finest lingerie. Maybe one day...

Personally I've always wanted to visit a propel old-fashioned brothel, one located in a big house with a man playing the piano downstairs in the bar and all the girls waiting around for the men in their finest lingerie. Maybe one day...

Ah, that is what I think most people understand by "brothel", and you failed to include the Madam, with long dress, and interesting neck line, always tantalising, but never available! The trouble is that that is NOT what the law thinks of, alas!

No, I prefer the illegal ones.

But I see where you're coming from with the last paragraph. If Calsberg did brothels eh?

Working in a brothel isn't illegal, only running one B) But no, even if they were totally legal I would not want to work in one, I like doing things my own way now! I've worked through agencies in the past and I much prefer the way I work now - on my own terms :D

There are definately advantages to having someone else dealing with the admin and being around as backup, I can see why some ladies prefer to work that way. Parlours, agencies, indies = more options for us ladies and more choice for you gentlemen.

Said it before, but I prefer the Manchester style parlours where there are lots of girls and the punters all sit together in the same lounge whilst they wait for their pleasurer. We are all there for the same reason, so why hide behind curtains, or in the kitchen/bathroom as tends to be the case down south?

Better still, legalise it and have the FKK type parlours out on industrial estates, although may be too close to Tescos for m.net.

Said it before, but I prefer the Manchester style parlours where there are lots of girls and the punters all sit together in the same lounge whilst they wait for their pleasurer. We are all there for the same reason, so why hide behind curtains, or in the kitchen/bathroom as tends to be the case down south?

Better still, legalise it and have the FKK type parlours out on industrial estates, although may be too close to Tescos for m.net.

Ray, you do surprise me, I thought you said you had never got passed Watford Gap ! :D

I wouldnt even dream of goin into that type if parlour!

I got lost and ended up at Sandy's (where I was very well looked after).

I got lost and ended up at Sandy's (where I was very well looked after).

... you made the mistake of actually turning off the M25 then - easily done :lol:

..... Just had a look @ their site ... never punted in my home town yet, but could well be worth a visit next time I am on the road - nice selection of girls - any EE's?

This would certainly suit me perfectly. Parties work like this now of course but to have bigger FKK type establishments here would be great. :)

no i like my own space the freedom to do what i want whether thats seeing someone, going for lunch, the xbox, or going for a few laps on the track

I enjoyed some of the private houses around Rotterdam in the 70s / 80s.

The atmosphere was more like a party (genuine - NOT a UK sex Party) with the madam and the women all Dutch. You paid your way in which included the drinks then paid any woman you fancied to go upstairs. It wasn't compulsory though and no one bitched if you didn't so long as it wasn't never. Anyway, it was not uncommon to find couples at it behind a sofa towards dawn.

I can't imagine a UK "Licensed Sex Premise" being anything like that! More like Skool Rools

I agree, I don't see the point of hiding, we're all there for the same reason, If running a brothel was legal then owners could Invest properly Into their business, like In the fkk clubs In Germany, some of those places are like 4star hotels.

I wouldnt even dream of goin into that type if parlour!

Why wouldn't you ever dream, are you embaressed to be seen that you pay for sex?

Not a snowball in Hell's chance! Being self employed has far to many advantages to sacrifice. Not to mention the personal one to one attention one can give a client you have dedicated a whole evening to. I couldn't work like a battery hen.

Not a snowball in Hell's chance! Being self employed has far to many advantages to sacrifice. Not to mention the personal one to one attention one can give a client you have dedicated a whole evening to. I couldn't work like a battery hen.

Welcome back Helen. It is nice too see the return of a classy lady.

Being a Gooner, we won't discuss the weekend's football.

As for the topic, the only brothel I know of does have a huge selection of ladies (24ish at a time), but I must admit it is like a battery hen farm.

I much prefer the unrushed and personal service of an indy.

Please can Chelsea score soon?

(As for "Cashley C", he couldn't score in a brothel.)

And then a huge fight breaks out downstairs with people having chairs broken across their backs and bottles smashed over their heads and the pianist pulls a colt 45 out from under his waistcoat and nails the evil rancher.

And then a huge fight breaks out downstairs with people having chairs broken across their backs and bottles smashed over their heads and the pianist pulls a colt 45 out from under his waistcoat and nails the evil rancher.

then Ashley C*** walks in through the swing doors with his pop gun and everybody stops talking.............

No. Nein, Nahin. Nie. La.

Not even if you paid me! :blink:

I like the idea of being in full control of when and how I work.

Welcome back Helen. It is nice too see the return of a classy lady.

You are far too complimentary Zzzorro ! But I like it !

We shall chat & joust about football but I suspect it's far safer to do it where we wont upset anybody *coughs. See you behind the terraces !

Edited by Helen Jones

You are far too complimentary Zzzorro ! But I like it !

We shall chat & joust about football but I suspect it's far safer to do it where we wont upset anybody *coughs. See you behind the terraces !

Chelsea taking 3 off Man Ure was a good start, and 3-0 up at halftime is a good start for making up for Saturday.

I promised myself a really good punt if Arsenal won the Sweet FA Cup.

Maybe it will have to wait a while.

What has 60,000 mugs and no cups?

I cannot understand how an establishment openly offering 24+ladies is still running. Hey ho.

Chelsea taking 3 off Man Ure was a good start, and 3-0 up at halftime is a good start for making up for Saturday.

I promised myself a really good punt if Arsenal won the Sweet FA Cup.

Maybe it will have to wait a while.

What has 60,000 mugs and no cups?

I cannot understand how an establishment openly offering 24+ladies is still running. Hey ho.

What is a c*** with a name beginning with zzz?

no i would not ,i went to work in a parlour for 1 day ,sat there from 9am till 6pm ,went thinking it would be really busy and even thou it was less money ,thought it would be busy ,i pick the only day no one came through the door ,at least being an indi my bookings are pre booked and can get on with house work and other enjoys in life

i wouldn't want to work in a traditional brothel, with a "boss", i like being self-employed. however i would like to try working in a shared premises with other self-employed women, perhaps as a co-op. we could all chip in for a secretary/maid and hang out together when not with a client, but retain all the control we have as independents. its a bit of a dream of mine.