jamessmith1990

My First Ever Punt - Wednesday

23 posts in this topic

I have booked my first ever punt on Wednesday at 12pm with Sweetbaby28 (other site). I am so looking forward to it.

Let us know how you get on. :)

Also - just out of interest - why did you pick her?

I have booked my first ever punt on Wednesday at 12pm with Sweetbaby28 (other site). I am so looking forward to it.

I hope you have a great time. ;)

Good luck matey, I was hoping for some of the same myself on wednesday, but this town appears to have turned into a punting desert over the last two months... so enjoy it while it's available to you :D

.... now you've gone Public, they'all want to hear about it !!! :D

Have fun.....and just remember to RELAX ! ;)

I chose her because she has good feedback with lots of FRs and she is a professional masseuse. If i decided not to have sex I can still have a very good massage with an oral ending. Also I have a thing for Russians/Ukrainians :D

Edited by jamessmith1990

You'll be fine. Once that door opens, you will go into autopilot-- bit like the lady herself !!:D

WELCOME TO THE PLEASUREDOME!! that is the world of punting! :D

Have a good time & let us know how it went. Best of luck

BVK

Edited by Baron Von Klinkerhofen

Good luck mate B)

(and enjoy it)

She looks lovely, I'm jealous :)

Have fun!

Enjoy and savour the delights of your new hobby.

So how was it?

Was he MIA/KIA? :lol:

I chose her because she has good feedback with lots of FRs and she is a professional masseuse. If i decided not to have sex I can still have a very good massage with an oral ending. Also I have a thing for Russians/Ukrainians :D

Thanks for satisfying my nosiness :)

How did you get on?

Seems like a nice girl. Very nice in fact! Wishing you the time of your life with her.

I am just seeing Carol Vorderman when I look at her pictures a very asexual look

I have just got back from my first punt, She was exactly as described and she was very nice. I just had a massage with OW finish (no sex), the experience was interesting but I don't see what all the fuss is about oral sex. It felt good and was different but not mind blowing. Now I have actually experienced what paid for sexual service are like and got the desire to try it out of my system, I am going to wait for someone special before having any more sexual experiences. It just seems to distant for my tastes and I think I have realised that I need an emotional connection to enjoy the experiences.

So it is back to masturbating for me :D, until I find a girlfriend that is.

I have just got back from my first punt, She was exactly as described and she was very nice. I just had a massage with OW finish (no sex), the experience was interesting but I don't see what all the fuss is about oral sex. It felt good and was different but not mind blowing. Now I have actually experienced what paid for sexual service are like and got the desire to try it out of my system, I am going to wait for someone special before having any more sexual experiences. It just seems to distant for my tastes and I think I have realised that I need an emotional connection to enjoy the experiences.

So it is back to masturbating for me :D, until I find a girlfriend that is.

You gave it a go and found it not your bag but at least you now know that. Great to hear the lady was as described. :)

take your camcorder and a blue pill, the pill for you and the cam for your first memory, have fun and dont worry all nervous first time me more than most,

Theres other great stuff to try Jamessmith1990.

Tie and tease or a baby oil handjob (last time I had a one of them I was clinging to the bed for dear life - I felt like I was gonna take off!)

But fair do's if you feel punting isnt for you.

Well done for trying it and being so honest. Once you find GF to have fun with just remember that there's a lot more to sex than the missionary position. Many of us have learned lots of tricks from WG's.