Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
helenoftelford

Hello There...

13 posts in this topic

Well... I haven't been on here for quite a long time. Things have changed so much, where has all the fun gone...? It's all a bit serious isn't it?

Still, nice to see a few old faces (or names)...

Helen (of Telford).

Well... I haven't been on here for quite a long time. Things have changed so much, where has all the fun gone...? It's all a bit serious isn't it?

Helen (of Telford).

Hello Helen of Telford. I havent seen your name around for an age.

I don't know if anyone else does it but when my work takes me around the UK I often see a road sign for a certain town I'm immediately reminded of the working girl who's working name includes that town IE. Yours is one of them. ( Helen of ) TELFORD 23 MILES. Another one that always gets me is ( Beth of ) J19 KETTERING. There are more and I can quite annoy myself by involuntarily instantly attaching a name before a location. Too much internet I expect! I'm sure I will need some sort of de-programming whn I hang up my Stillettos and mouse!

Helen (of Telford).

Welcome back. The fun is still here, but you have to look a little harder for it. There's a recession on, doncha know?

Hello Helen of Telford. I havent seen your name around for an age.

I don't know if anyone else does it but when my work takes me around the UK I often see a road sign for a certain town I'm immediately reminded of the working girl who's working name includes that town IE. Yours is one of them. ( Helen of ) TELFORD 23 MILES. Another one that always gets me is ( Beth of ) J19 KETTERING. There are more and I can quite annoy myself by involuntarily instantly attaching a name before a location. Too much internet I expect! I'm sure I will need some sort of de-programming whn I hang up my Stillettos and mouse!

Both you and Helen of Telford always spring to mind when I hear the name Troy :D

The lovely Helen of Telford returns, result!!

I have tried on numerous occasions to get an appointment with you but to no avail!!

Next time im in the area? :P

SS x

And, there you go... proved wrong again, maybe there is a little happiness knocking about here after all...

@ Helen, yeah I know, I do the same thing...

And, there you go... proved wrong again, maybe there is a little happiness knocking about here after all...

@ Helen, yeah I know, I do the same thing...

Hello Helen. I am a relative newbie here but I can remember sad references to your disappearance from the scene. Are you coming back to this work again or just popping back to talk to old mates ? :)

Both you and Helen of Telford always spring to mind when I hear the name Troy :D

I seldom spring these days now I have the new hip.

Welcome back to the happy world of us Helen :blink:

*waves*

Hi Helen, nice to see you here again.

I've been AWOL for some time too and have only recently returned to this site.

Hello Karen... (had to work out who you were, you've got a new/old name)... are all the oldies popping back in hope of a reunion chat thingy...?

Things have change a lot of here since we were the new girls... those were the days...

OH! and hello boys by the way, nice to see a few old names knocking about.

Helen (of Telford)

PS - Old scrubbers don't disappear... they get lucky...