Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Uncle Pokey

I Thought I'd Died And Gone To Heaven

5 posts in this topic

There I was watching American telly with Auntie whilst over there when suddenly watching NCIS there she was! Diane of Bushey. Surely it can't be, I said . And in fact it isn't but with that hairstyle, height and build plus those eyes (Oh Jesus those eyes!) I may be forgiven for being beguiled.

Pauley Perrette is a couple or so years older than Diane I think, but Diane may forgive me for that I hope.

Have a peek at Pauley and, those that remember Diane, tell me if you think there's a bit of similarity. Or is it just wishful thinking on my part?

Uncle Pokey

Pauley: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-qF6CbJo2vY/TRX3KYir0yI/AAAAAAAALBI/EIfUn4CuwBE/s1600/pauley%2Bperrette%2Babby.jpg

There I was watching American telly with Auntie whilst over there when suddenly watching NCIS there she was! Diane of Bushey. Surely it can't be, I said . And in fact it isn't but with that hairstyle, height and build plus those eyes (Oh Jesus those eyes!) I may be forgiven for being beguiled.

Pauley Perrette is a couple or so years older than Diane I think, but Diane may forgive me for that I hope.

Have a peek at Pauley and, those that remember Diane, tell me if you think there's a bit of similarity. Or is it just wishful thinking on my part?

Uncle Pokey

Pauley: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-qF6CbJo2vY/TRX3KYir0yI/AAAAAAAALBI/EIfUn4CuwBE/s1600/pauley%2Bperrette%2Babby.jpg

uncle, I don't know the lady in question, is she still working ?

uncle, I don't know the lady in question, is she still working ?

just found out she's retired :(

The picture reminds of a girl who used to work in MK by the name of Electra. Very exotic, Polish or Russian I think with amazing cat like eyes, she had cropped black hair in a elfin cut but now has a grade 1 peroxide blonde shaved head and still looks pretty amazing.

Uncle Pokey

Diane was much more demure than that.

I met Diane at a PN social and I had breakfast with her and Hornblowr