Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KanPunt

Places Near Liverpool Street Station

13 posts in this topic

Was coming up to lunch time and the mind wanders to what to do. Felt the urge and fancied some gratification before grabbing a bite.

Racking my brains on where to go and couldn't easily think of anywhere for a massage with HE or a short punt somewhere around where I am located (close to Liverpool Street Station). Internet access difficult so couldn't really pop to ** or even here to do a quick bit of research.

Any one with suggestions so I have some info for the next time?

you could be in hackney in 6 minutes if you took the train from liverpool street to hackney downs...

:P

you could be in hackney in 6 minutes if you took the train from liverpool street to hackney downs...

:P

I'd recommend it :D

Was hoping for something around 10 mins walking distance - but as Southern man seconds the Hackney Downs location....may consider it. But what is available down there? PM if thats better.

Have you tried any of the numbers in the Phone Boxes? I've had some great punts that way but you have to be prepared to walk away if you don't like what you see (Soho style).

Was hoping for something around 10 mins walking distance - but as Southern man seconds the Hackney Downs location....may consider it. But what is available down there? PM if thats better.

See recent FR for Mary Cooper Devine.

Aldgate - literally a 10-minute walk to the other side of the 1-way system - house full of v nice Polish girls :-)

Look on the other site & take your pick....

If you like mature and/or busty ladies, then Luscious Lucy is (or certainly used to be) based right opposite Liverpool Street station in a nice modern apartment. I've not seen her for a couple of years but do see things on here about her from time to time, so presume she is still around.

A very nice woman - not the youngest (must be late 30s or even early 40s by now I guess) but attractive, quiet, intelligent and low maintenance.

Oh, and beautiful massive tits. I don't have any contact details, but as I said, use the search facility here and I'm sure you can track her down if she sounds like your type of woman. Personally I would recommend her.

If you like mature and/or busty ladies, then Luscious Lucy is (or certainly used to be) based right opposite Liverpool Street station in a nice modern apartment. I've not seen her for a couple of years but do see things on here about her from time to time, so presume she is still around.

A very nice woman - not the youngest (must be late 30s or even early 40s by now I guess) but attractive, quiet, intelligent and low maintenance.

Oh, and beautiful massive tits. I don't have any contact details, but as I said, use the search facility here and I'm sure you can track her down if she sounds like your type of woman. Personally I would recommend her.

Agree with all you say, but I don't think she's still around.

Agree with all you say, but I don't think she's still around.

used to see her right by Lancaster Gate many moons ago - don't think she is active on the scene anymore

Aldgate - literally a 10-minute walk to the other side of the 1-way system - house full of v nice Polish girls :-)

What is the name on the other site

Hi mate,

Can you give us a brief FR, i.e. girl, age, time spent , services & rates.

Cheers,