Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
barnacle1

Switzerland any places?

13 posts in this topic

Going on a course somewhere in Switzerland beginning of August, location and details I will get later, anyone know any good places there or is it all banks and clocks

I went to a massage place in Zurich a while ago. Very chic place with very sensual body to body massage. I think the name was Dakini, easy to reach by tram or taxi.

Going on a course somewhere in Switzerland beginning of August, location and details I will get later, anyone know any good places there or is it all banks and clocks

That is a pity, I am there at the end of August x.

That is a pity, I am there at the end of August x.

Are you there now? I'm in Switzerland myself at the moment!

It really depends where you go. Switzerland is expensive for punting and Zurich to Geneva is a good few hours and not cheap either.

There's a reasonable street scene (at a price) not far from the station in Geneva. There's a bigger parlour scene in Zurich and surrounds.

There are also plenty of opportunities to spend vast amounts on champagne and then even more on the girl. So it depends on your pocket too.

Are you there now? I'm in Switzerland myself at the moment!

I am there from 28th until 4th Sept, in Zug. x

I am there from 28th until 4th Sept, in Zug. x

Damn, I fly home tomorrow evening.

Ah well!

Flying out there again next week - any more suggestions?

I went to a massage place in Zurich a while ago. Very chic place with very sensual body to body massage. I think the name was Dakini, easy to reach by tram or taxi.

Can second this place - Dakini - had a very memorable massage and HR here with a lovely young Swiss lady (however, you don't get to choose the masseuse).

I like switzerland for punting especially at the larger and usually very clean clubs. Some of them have 'party time ' that allows you to have sex with several girls over say a three hour period for a fixed amount (300 SFR last time I was there).

One really nice club in Zurich is club Sakura www.sakura.ch/ . If you are able to travel a little Club Zeus at K

I like switzerland for punting especially at the larger and usually very clean clubs. Some of them have 'party time ' that allows you to have sex with several girls over say a three hour period for a fixed amount (300 SFR last time I was there).

One really nice club in Zurich is club Sakura www.sakura.ch/ . If you are able to travel a little Club Zeus at K

I find Germany a bit cheaper. I visited Partytreff in Metmann near Dusseldorf; the cost there was 60 Euro weekday nights and 100 on Saturdays. The choice of women (not girls ) was quite limited but then I quite like ordinary women in their 30's or 40's. You are on all inclusive deal and have as many of the woman as you choose. It is a bit public but I suppose that is the party spirit! In the bigger clubs in Switzerland the choice is huge (upto 50 girls) and the facilities are second to none. The atmosphere can be a bit clinical but they are usually very well run. Costs vary; see my previous post for web sites.