Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wyounger

Lounges And Privacy

21 posts in this topic

Work takes me to London every few weeks, and when there I notice that in most 'parlours' etc there is great effort to keep punters apart. In one place I was shunted into the toilet while some other guy left. At home in Edinburgh there is not so much attention to this and quite often there is a fair amount of banter in the lounge, and in some the showers are not very private either. My attitude is we are all here for the same reason so why be shy.

Are the English paranoid?

Work takes me to London every few weeks, and when there I notice that in most 'parlours' etc there is great effort to keep punters apart. In one place I was shunted into the toilet while some other guy left. At home in Edinburgh there is not so much attention to this and quite often there is a fair amount of banter in the lounge, and in some the showers are not very private either. My attitude is we are all here for the same reason so why be shy.

yes

Yes and they take their socks off before having sex too :blink:

I think it depends a bit on the parlour's policy as I've been in parlours where punters are kept apart and those where they aren't, both places being in the north of England. I always thought it was something to do with preventing fights breaking out if 2 punters wanted the same popular girl. :huh:

Having said that the discrete approach is probably better as I might bump into my Dad, Uncle, Brother in Law or the even the local priest in the lounge.

I think it depends a bit on the parlour's policy as I've been in parlours where punters are kept apart and those where they aren't, both places being in the north of England. I always thought it was something to do with preventing fights breaking out if 2 punters wanted the same popular girl. :huh:

Having said that the discrete approach is probably better as I might bump into my Dad, Uncle, Brother in Law or the even the local priest in the lounge.

or worse still father-in-law!

Yes and they take their socks off before having sex too :blink:

Ha Ha, Pia that reminded me of my fist punt,wasn't till i got home i relised i didn't take them off!!

Many punters dont want to see other punters let alone talk to any, so for them its discretion. I enjoy the banter of talking with other punters who i often meet at parties but i think its right that most parlours are discrete and i think they would lose business if they werent.

Definitely. Several times over the years I've parked outside massage parlours and sat in my car, either waiting for a specific girl to turn up or to deal with a telephone call, and seen somebody walk down the road towards the parlour looking nervous and furtively looking around. You know when they've spotted you in the car because they'll stop and then start looking in the nearest shop-window for a few minutes. Usually it'll be something really boring like a sewing machine shop or a glaziers. After about 5 minutes they either pluck up enough courage to walk into the parlour, or walk away and come back later.

Prefer not to meet other punters so I choose to go to Indies.

or worse still father-in-law!

or even worse (ie couldn't get worse) the wife, daughter, sister, mother-in-law or (no, no, stop me now, I'm feeling sick!)not Mum!!

Being curious about this whole business, I am happy to run across other punters, sometimes advice and reccomendations are given and asked in the changing room. I punt in Edinburgh where the ambiance is more relaxed than furtive. However some guys spend the whole day in the lounge, this infuriate the girls, and I can see why.

I enjoy the ambience of parlours or brothels like in Thailand and Mexico, it feels more like a swinging club where you have all gathered to have a fun time. I used to go to the Omega in London a lot where there were communal showers and seating area. This furtive slinking around does not sit well with me.

Most people in London want to avoid each other whether they are punting or not. Londoners don't even talk to their neighbours, let alone the guys they share their favourite WGs with.

Most people in London want to avoid each other whether they are punting or not. Londoners don't even talk to their neighbours, let alone the guys they share their favourite WGs with.

True, but we are still lovely.

or even worse (ie couldn't get worse) the wife, daughter, sister, mother-in-law or (no, no, stop me now, I'm feeling sick!)not Mum!!

Well, there is a tale, I don't know how true, that a guy went to a certain place near Hibs and found his daughter, and because he is a regular and neither wanted the Boss to know they went into the room together. What happened there I dread to think!

I tend to use Manchester parlours and the 4 or so I have used regularly make no effort at all to keep the punters apart. You sit in a lounge and can have a coffee, talk to the receptionists, and the other guys. I quite like it tbh. It adds to the build up and you can see the other girls wandering around in their sexy outfits. I went to a couple in the midlands and I was shoved into the kitchen once and into an empty room the other - didn't like it. It made the encounter seem like it was something to be embarrassed about.

ALSO!!

Just home from a Saturday afternoon in one of my regular Edinburgh places, and I have remembered another difference.

In London, its cash first. In Edinburgh the girls trust you to settle up afterwards.

Must be more English paranoia!

ALSO!!

Just home from a Saturday afternoon in one of my regular Edinburgh places, and I have remembered another difference.

In London, its cash first. In Edinburgh the girls trust you to settle up afterwards.

Must be more English paranoia!

Not always, depends how well you know them.

Not always, depends how well you know them.

To be honest, I would be happy to pay at the beginning of the encounter, It infuriates me when I hear of guys doing a runner, as apparently happens in Blair st. On a lighter note, in London you pay the cab through the passenger window, but in Edinburgh you pay before you leave the cab, why is this?

To be honest, I would be happy to pay at the beginning of the encounter, It infuriates me when I hear of guys doing a runner, as apparently happens in Blair st. On a lighter note, in London you pay the cab through the passenger window, but in Edinburgh you pay before you leave the cab, why is this?

Because the cabbie doesn't unlock the door? I agree with you on upfront payment, which I'm always happy to do, I just mention that, in some places I frequent often, I'm known and trusted so it really doesn't matter.

Less of an English thing than a North/South thing. I've been in loads of Northern parlours where punters sit together in the lounge.

It doesn't bother me, although it would if punting close to home, which is very rare anyway.