chucklebrother

Peak Hours

10 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I'm hoping to dip my toe into punting in the near future and always wondered what time of day/week WGs find they get most bookings for. Basically, so I can avoid those times if I can help it, for my own peace of mind more than anything. Or do girls usually space out their appointments to make a revolving door situation unlikely (I'd be seeing an indie)?

If you are seeing a good, well organised indie she will give you an appointment time and make sure that she has no bookings close to either side of your time slot. You need have no fears of the revolving door.

If she is rubbish at time management then there may be more risk of revolving door but I assume you will have done your research on here.

Good Luck

I only see one or two people a day, well spaced out.

I find that almost no one books before 12, (so suits me doing the horses in the mornings). Peak times requeste are between 12 and 6 when people are "at work", mainly lunchtimes and late afternoon. Then another popular time is around 9-10pm.

I had someone take a phone call and accept a booking in the middle of my punt a little while ago. She booked the other bloke in back to back with the end of my booking :blink: "It's OK", she said, "he always phones before he comes to the door". I never actually heard the phone ring, so I've always wondered if that was for real or if she'd had enough of me was getting her polite excuses in early to make sure I didn't try to overstay.

BTW, as you're new to punting I'll let you on a little punting secret. It's kind of like a masonic handshake, a knowing wink to other punters, and a sign of mutual respect. If you ever come face to face with another man either immediately before or after a punt you should always say the following: "Wow, she looks great, doesn't she? You'd never guess she used to be a man"

Obviously, if you are seeing a TS you don't need to bother.

My preferred punting time is in the morning but I hardly bother now ringing for a booking at that time, as even though the lady's profile says she is in work hours, the reality in my experience is that mostly she is not up and ready to go at 9/10.00 am. If you want these times you really should book the day before.

Yes, I would like to get a good handle on what are the busiest and least busy periods of the day too,

I had someone take a phone call and accept a booking in the middle of my punt a little while ago. She booked the other bloke in back to back with the end of my booking :blink: "It's OK", she said, "he always phones before he comes to the door". I never actually heard the phone ring, so I've always wondered if that was for real or if she'd had enough of me was getting her polite excuses in early to make sure I didn't try to overstay.

Yeah, I had a girl in east london late last year who after a short chat told me that she had 3 customers before me, then we got around to the fact -she said - she had a boyfriend, I naturally asked - does he know you do this ? Yes she said, she said he was just about OK with it and that she would be stopping in 6 months anyway(Wich she seems to have done).

Whilst we were at it, the phone rang, she told whoever it was that "I'm with a client" don't call back for a while, sometime later it went off again and I couldn't understand her as she spoke in her own language (Polish I think) but sounded angry ( not good when I'm still pumping her from the rear)!!!

She finished that converstaion and said sorry to me,we carried on and I must say when I knew my time was up she told me to have another 20 mins for the trouble with the phone calls during the punt, she said at this point that if she had not recognised the number calling her she would not answer, she said it was her boyfriend and if she didn't answer her might come round!!!

Firstly I'd like to say that I think it's not good for a WG to have her Phone on loud while she is at a Booking....I leave my Phone on (so that it's close at hand if there should be any problems) but it is ALWAYS on complete silent so that nobody (not even me with supersonic ears :P ) could hear it.

Anyway...

I usually find that, as other's have said, I'm fairly quiet between 9am and Midday...but the Calls start coming in around 11am for a 12 start...

Then it's pretty busy up until 6pm or 7pm and then quiet until about 9pm-11pm.

I also find that Mondays tend to be rather manic...Tuesday is my day off...Wednesday and Thursday are quite quiet...Friday pretty busy and then Saturday and Sunday is really just luck of the draw as to whether it's quiet or busy...I can never tell.

Also, I always leave at least half an hour between Clients so that if one runs over by a few minutes it's not a problem and still gives me time to grab a shower and/or a quick bite to eat...I couldn't have a Client arrive when one was still here because I work out of a Studio Flat and there is nowhere for the next Client to wait...But anyway, it's not happened in nearly 2 years of doing this.

If you are talking parlours it seems monday to friday they have a lunchtime rush and a teatime (leaving work) rush other times tend to be slacker ie. 2-4pm and 8-10pm. I'm basing this info on a mate that used to run a parlour and offered happy hour prices in the above times with a tenner off to try and get more punters in.

Saturday and Sunday nights seem to be the quietest in the early evening but if they are open until the early hours it gets busy again after midnight - certainly on Fridays and Saturdays.

Edited by Bert

Yeah, I had a girl in east london late last year who after a short chat told me that she had 3 customers before me, then we got around to the fact -she said - she had a boyfriend, I naturally asked - does he know you do this ? Yes she said, she said he was just about OK with it and that she would be stopping in 6 months anyway(Wich she seems to have done).

Whilst we were at it, the phone rang, she told whoever it was that "I'm with a client" don't call back for a while, sometime later it went off again and I couldn't understand her as she spoke in her own language (Polish I think) but sounded angry ( not good when I'm still pumping her from the rear)!!!

She finished that converstaion and said sorry to me,we carried on and I must say when I knew my time was up she told me to have another 20 mins for the trouble with the phone calls during the punt, she said at this point that if she had not recognised the number calling her she would not answer, she said it was her boyfriend and if she didn't answer her might come round!!!

Have had _my_ phone go off mid-punt - eventually had to pull out to get up and turn the bloody thing off!

If you've ever punted in Soho, you probably had someone ring the bell or knock on the door of the flat while you've been at it, at which point the maid will say that the girl is busy, come back later etc. Which is fine if the maid is there, otherwise you might find that the woman you're having sex with has to yell, "Busy!" at the prospective punter outside. Can kind of break the spell if you're not expecting it ... Had to laugh when that happened when I was punting, good job I was well into things or it might have put me off my stroke!