tompunt1

Your Favourite Part Of The Punt?

61 posts in this topic

What's your favourite part of the punt? Do you like it best when she kisses you, or sucks your cock, or do you prefer the moment when you come after a good hard shag?

For me I love the time when she first strips off for the first time and pulls me down onto the bed with her. It's hard to beat that first moment of intimacy. I also love afterwards when I'm dressed and she offers me a little grope, or grinds her backside into my groin, before I head off into the night.

What's your favourite part of the punt? Do you like it best when she kisses you, or sucks your cock, or do you prefer the moment when you come after a good hard shag?

For me I love the time when she first strips off for the first time and pulls me down onto the bed with her. It's hard to beat that first moment of intimacy. I also love afterwards when I'm dressed and she offers me a little grope, or grinds her backside into my groin, before I head off into the night.

When sucking my cock. Hey guys I was just wondering. I have never tried a girl who only does HR. How many of you would choose HR instead of a BJ (lets say for the same price) and if you do ..WHY? I can't imagine something better than a tongue lingering on your cock(LOL). I mean..you are able offering yourself a good HR at anytime. I don't think that anybody could do this (to me) better than I do it..:D

The best part has to be the mutual unwrapping (of each other).

The after glow. But all of it is pretty good, from start to finish!

The snogging, especially tongue sucking. This drives me wild.

The first hour of an hour booking normally does it for me!

DFK and admiring her naked body followed by OWO. Better still is stereophonic dirty talk by 2 ladies with DFK.

Edited by smiths

Seeing and licking her tits, then the penetration (yummy) then the orgasm - which always comes as a huge relief and gives me a smile. Then the mutual thank you, smiles, naughty laughs and hopefully a shared connection with another wonderful human being....mmmm where do I choose!

It's got to be DFK and cuddling prior to any touching of each other's genitalia that really sets the mood for me.

Foreplay(kissing and caressing)!

The part where you've exchanged your money and am waiting for her to come back into the bedroom. All these naughty thoughts are in my head as to what I'm gonna do to her!

As the lady pulls back one's foreskin and her open mouth approaches the head of one's cock.

Re-living the memories as I write the FR :P

I like being naked while she is still dressed, (before she gets naked), while she explores my todger and balls with her hand, during deep French kissing.

Another moment I enjoy reliving, is coming like a train all over her tits, after lots of teasing foreplay, and a good long shag in a few positions. I like how it looks, and sometimes (like during my last visit with a lady), it's fun to see how stunned she looks when there's so much!

Re-living the memories as I write the FR :P

Telling the Bishop about it is half the fun, eh?

Telling the Bishop about it is half the fun, eh?

I'm not sure if he reads Punternet!

The RO,without a doubt ! :P

The anticipation of a good punt can inspire me for a while

Better still is stereophonic dirty talk by 2 ladies with DFK.

Not a feature I get to enjoy in every punt though smiths (sadly).

I can't decide my favorite bit at the moment. If I'm lucky enough to be offered really passionate DFK, then we're pretty close. Good, prolonged OWO is very hard to beat. However, one of my most favorite bits of many punts (when I can manage it that is) is the feel, sound and taste of a lady cumming through RO. As the noisy (but genuine sounding) recipient of my oral ministrations said this morning when I eventually surfaced for air, " sometimes, I just love my job" ;) .

Unwrapping her out of a tight short dress keeping her stockings on and revealing no knickers

kissing

and usually finish with pounding my guy right in there with her legs over my shoulders, its great!

Edited by sparkstar

So I take that for most Foreplay is the favourite part of the whole session. Ok, fine. But I'm just curious how long does one spend doing this and does it change during longer appointments (1+ hrs) ?

and usually finish with pounding my guy right in there with her legs over my shoulders, its great!

Yeah, that's always a good bit, isn't it? ;)

So I take that for most Foreplay is the favourite part of the whole session. Ok, fine. But I'm just curious how long does one spend doing this and does it change during longer appointments (1+ hrs) ?

With me its sometimes the whole punt however long the punt is, other times its the first half hour, just depends on the lady and what i feel like doing on the day.

The first uninhibited kiss as if she has forgotten she’s being paid (or convincing me of that for a moment maybe!)