pollyp23

What Does The Misses/partner Not Do

108 posts in this topic

With none of my partners apart from once with my first wife, 'A'. Not that its a problem, because I don't go for it.

Going down on one ex and present wife.

CIM. Present used to, but not now we are married, previous never let me, before that she loved it.

Facials, see CIM.

So basically, I punt to get the things that the Misses won't now do.

What does my missus not do that I can get by punting? Simple - she doesn't want sex.........

well not totally, but not as often as I do!

With none of my partners apart from once with my first wife, 'A'. Not that its a problem, because I don't go for it.

CIM. Present used to, but not now we are married, previous never let me, before that she loved it.

Facials, see CIM.

Sex.

Mrs Akan treats the occasional "morning glory" in the same way the Queen treats a fart at an investiture - It Did Not Happen.

There are few things Mrs would not do and there are things that I would not want the Mrs to do.

I punt because I am pervert and can't stop wanting to shag new women all the time. :D

Facials, see CIM.

What Does The Missus /partner not do?

Ummmm, struggling to think ,my 'tick list' is pretty complete.... Oh , wait I know, no M/F/F stuff, but we are working towards that ;)

I'm a greedy mofo, what can I say... :lol:

Some wgs are actually more inhibited than girls that I have shagged socially, in my life pre wgs, swallowing came as standard, postillionage was usually on, with some wgs both are a big no no. On the plus side wgs are usually cleaner, so rimming is a possibility. Only ever done anal with a wg, and am very grateful for it. It was one of those 100 things to do before I die. Plus you can more or less ask them any question about sex and they will probably answer, without needing to be paralytic with drink. I have had civilian girls who swore blind that they had never masturbated.

Some wgs are actually more inhibited than girls that I have shagged socially, in my life pre wgs, swallowing came as standard, postillionage was usually on, with some wgs both are a big no no. On the plus side wgs are usually cleaner, so rimming is a possibility. Only ever done anal with a wg, and am very grateful for it. It was one of those 100 things to do before I die. Plus you can more or less ask them any question about sex and they will probably answer, without needing to be paralytic with drink. I have had civilian girls who swore blind that they had never masturbated.

I had to google that word !

The primary reason is I am just greedy. I cant see myself shagging one woman for the rest of my life and a relationship is out of the question because of the complications that go with it.

No GF hence no problem :-)

Basically all the non-vanilla stuff...

Mrs Porker does all that I want, but I need variety. That's why I punt. Simples!

My partner will not dress up in stockings and sussies, or wear any of my underwear.

Refuses to let me use a strap-on on him.

He refuses any foot worshipping.

Whipping and caning are out of the question too.

My partner will not dress up in stockings and sussies, or wear any of my underwear.

Refuses to let me use a strap-on on him.

He refuses any foot worshipping.

Whipping and caning are out of the question too.

How soon can I call on you?

How soon can I call on you?

:D

:D

Next time I am up in the frozen north of Scotland, I have family there so it may not be too long!!

Facials, threesomes. Last but least more sex of a better quality.

I had to google that word !

And?

BTW with reference to my post on not being able to comment on a post for fear of it making one more identifiable, there is something that I would like to add to this post but daren't as it might.......

Everything most wgs offer i have had with the wife,,, it's purely the excitement of the punt that gets my little choppy very Excited. Also the convenience affect, if I get turned on then sometime the mrs isn't there so have to go visit my local ladies for fun... Also different body types and techniques are more of a turn on than the services on offer. I think of wgs as fast food, handy and fills a needt but if you want a long enjoyable steak then the mrs fills that plate.

I thought that interesting pollyp23.

Is this common for the married guys, that a partner will do some acts in the bedroom, but once married it stops, and if so, why?

All acts pre marriage are still avail after we married, i think it is more of an age and work thing that prevents me and mrs from enjoying sex as much.... Nothing better than someone sitting on u and fucking u in a car when ur 18 but try and get ur mrs to do it and no way is the answer.

Is this common for the married guys, that a partner will do some acts in the bedroom, but once married it stops, and if so, why?

Nothing better than someone sitting on u and fucking u in a car

Not too sure that very many WG's would do so either. There's the safety aspect to think of.

I'm sure some ladies do offer this service, usually the younger ones... Although if you go to certain areas in glasgow there are many ladies standing around who will do this for less than £50 ;0)

Not too sure that very many WG's would do so either. There's the safety aspect to think of.

It the old joke that my mate tells me, "Why does the bride smile when walking down the aisle?" "Because she has given her last blowjob".

I guess there just might be a little bit of blackmail involved too, the bloke keeps with the girl because she offers him sexual services often, but one married she no longer feels the need!? Ducks......

It the old joke that my mate tells me, "Why does the bride smile when walking down the aisle?" "Because she has given her last blowjob".

I guess there just might be a little bit of blackmail involved too, the bloke keeps with the girl because she offers him sexual services often, but one married she no longer feels the need!? Ducks......

I think that very much depends on the girl. Most women make a big thing out of sex and every occasion has to be something special. That is just not practical. Sometimes you just want to have sex without the rituals. I had one long term partner (over 10 years) and she would complain if we had less than 3 times sex in a week. In her words "if you are tired then just fuck me and go to sleep". She was a great looking girl and quite often we did a lot more than just fuck and go to sleep.

No position other than missionary, no foreplay, no oral either way.