Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AnnabellasMK

Differences Of The Sexes

14 posts in this topic

I was driving along today after leaving Ego Massage and I started wondering about the differences between men and women. I just could not imagine it even entering my head that I would like a naked man to rub oil on me and that rub himself up and down me with a little of his delightful bits in my face. I did try to think of it as open minded as possible but no matter what it just made me laugh. It also made me think about visual sex must be for men. I could no way cum having some naked man standing over me frigging me off no matter how gorgeous he was in fact I would feel completely stupid.

Am I just frigid or could other women imagine having the sudden urge for a body 2 body massage with a happy ending in the middle of the day. I can sort of see it from a mans point of view I think, but it would be helpful if someone could explain the appeal.

I was driving along today after leaving Ego Massage and I started wondering about the differences between men and women. I just could not imagine it even entering my head that I would like a naked man to rub oil on me and that rub himself up and down me with a little of his delightful bits in my face. I did try to think of it as open minded as possible but no matter what it just made me laugh. It also made me think about visual sex must be for men. I could no way cum having some naked man standing over me frigging me off no matter how gorgeous he was in fact I would feel completely stupid.

Am I just frigid or could other women imagine having the sudden urge for a body 2 body massage with a happy ending in the middle of the day. I can sort of see it from a mans point of view I think, but it would be helpful if someone could explain the appeal.

A very interesting post !

Yes, to a man it would seem extraordinary if a woman never felt in the mood to have a very physically attractive man ( to her ) give her a full massage and then pleasure her with his tongue ( and fingers ) until she cums.

Yes, definitely frigid. :P Men get off on all sorts of things: a cheeky grin, the smell of warm Camembert, speed bumps … the list is endless. I remember going round to a friend’s house and his Labrador would nuzzle my crotch. Several times I recall whispering, “Oh baby sniff me one more time.”

Yes, to a man it would seem extraordinary if a woman never felt in the mood to have a very physically attractive man ( to her ) give her a full massage and then pleasure her with his tongue ( and fingers ) until she cums.

You see that is just it, I still don't get it. A man rubbing himself all over me, his balls dangling in my face as he pulls his best 'sex' face and then rubbing me for all his life hoping he is somewhere close to my clit. To me it just sounds like foreplay not something I would want to happen to me for an hour.

I just could not imagine it even entering my head that I would like a naked man to rub oil on me and that rub himself up and down me with a little of his delightful bits in my face.

T-I take it that I'm the exception to the above rule?

You see that is just it, I still don't get it. A man rubbing himself all over me, his balls dangling in my face as he pulls his best 'sex' face and then rubbing me for all his life hoping he is somewhere close to my clit. To me it just sounds like foreplay not something I would want to happen to me for an hour.

Ok, lets just put aside the dangly bits for now. What do you say to the simple scenario I have outlined above ?

Men get off on all sorts of things:... the smell of warm Camembert

Foot-fetishists you mean? :)

T-I take it that I'm the exception to the above rule?

It's A, I have lost my password so borrowing this account because I asked for a new password but God only knows what email I created the account under . Do tell though why you are the exception you being giving out oily hand jobs in the kitchen ?

It's A, I have lost my password so borrowing this account because I asked for a new password but God only knows what email I created the account under . Do tell though why you are the exception you being giving out oily hand jobs in the kitchen ?

When in hole, stop digging, right? I should let this one go. The (somewhat tongue in cheek) implication was that I thought I was the one man Theresa -- or you, as it turns out -- would't mind having rub oil into her naked....oh, like I said, when in hole, stop digging... I'm on a hiding to nothing here.

And how are you these days? It's been a while. BTW if we meet in kitchen, mine's black and none...not oily and five fingers :-)

A female friend sent me a picture text over this afternoon of her latest conquest - if I was single I definitely would. Just having another look at him again and definitely. :D

Not sure if I could go with his member sticking in my face but a body to body erotic massage, with a happy muff dive to finish would float my boat.

Edited by Melanieabz

Men's dangly bits aside, body to body massage is a very sensual experience and in my experience, ladies enjoy it too. But to answer your question, I think it comes down to men are much more stimulated visually compared to women, many of whom prefer more subtle forms of stimulation.

Men's dangly bits aside, body to body massage is a very sensual experience and in my experience, ladies enjoy it too. But to answer your question, I think it comes down to men are much more stimulated visually compared to women, many of whom prefer more subtle forms of stimulation.

You just need to look at how females dress compared to males to see why there are more triggers for men - clothing emphasises those areas - buttocks, breasts, ankles, feet, waiste, tummy, legs, etc., so maybe it boils down to that.

Summer day, walking down the high street, fit male, light tan, wearing shorts and 6pack that took a lot of effort to produce add a lovely smile - yep, definitly makes a few heads turn. :D

Edited by Melanieabz

A female friend sent me a picture text over this afternoon of her latest conquest - if I was single I definitely would. Just having another look at him again and definitely. :D

Not sure if I could go with his member sticking in my face but a body to body erotic massage, with a happy muff dive to finish would float my boat.

And I gave her that pic in absolute confidence !!!

Now I'm going to have to lose the 6 pack, put on a couple of stone and age about 10 years immediately in order to protect my anonymity !! :D

I could then do the B2B, with the happy muff dive and I'll also keep the dangly bits out of the way !! :D

Plenty of masseuses I've been with have got really turned on during a massage. Some have begun wanking unbidden, whilst either on their backs during reverse massage or, more frequently, while massaging me. I don't think they were simply doing it to turn me on. A 'show' wank tends to be unconvincing and women who are wanking to order frequently stop before they cum.

Nor do I think they sort relief because they were overwhelmed from my (undeniable) exquisite masculine beauty. What I believe turned them on to the point where they wanted or needed to make themselves cum was how I spoke to them and what we talked about, which was sexual experiences and fantasies.

I guess that women always respond better to having their mind stimulated than just their eyes.